Thoughts on her?

uses filters to hide her disgusting mongoloid features
gets btfo by vegans of all people
patreon ewhore
encourages race mixing and wants white countries to be diverse

stop posting e-celeb threads you shit lord

Literally who?

haha wow roaming millenial btfo BADLY

You're very smart for a kekistani autist tbqh.
Too bad most of your cringe clan is jacking off to her right now.

Looks Jewish

Don't know her. No thoughts. Boring thread.

id diversify her womb

above average intelligence hapa who has somehow discovered that the left wing is full of shit so she keeps talking about it, whether its for the sweet sweet clicks or an actual personal vendetta ..who knows, not much if anything in her vids hasnt been covered ad infinitum here in pol. Hapasian eceleb rating 7/10

>he's not false flagging as a kekistan faggot
I am on another level than you, little guy

If she supports large scale race-mixing then I cannot support her. It's something that should be discouraged. I say that due to personal experience.

You shouldn't wear the Kekistani flag if you want to be taken seriously.

is it true? lol. ugly chink.

cute for a mixie, but don't get any ideas, you weab faggots.

it's almost as if she aged 10-15 years and went through puberty

In general she is okay, but she still generally bluepilled on most issues. But she is a useful ally insofar as she can bring her orbiters toward our direction. We should push her to adopt a more traditionalist ideology though.

you dont need to shop her m8 shes already 6/10 without the proper lighting and angles.

chins dont go from recessed to normal after puberty. i think theres an implant in there making her chin fuller and more forward.

>woman

Why is this trash here?

i am 99% sure that every time someone posts this kind of thread about a youtuber or some other zilch who makes money on social media, the subject of the thread is also the person posting it, 99% sure.

Needs to be sent to facial abuse once or twice.

Daily reminder guys sage all e-celeb threads
>saged

>$50k a year for being "attractive"

Being a woman truly is life on easymode, at least if you don't mind using your looks and femininity to get ahead as opposed to your brain and work ethic.

Are you fucking retarded? What do you think aging and puberty are?
Yes they definitely could/can, why do you think male children have much smaller chins relative to their faces than adults generally do?

who is her bf? She's getting pumped by Chad isn't she?

want to see something funny?
open both images in new tabs then switch between them quickly

It's always literally who's that I've never even heard of. But I also don't keep up with social media and online celebs, so I assume that's why.

children have smaller chins but they are not recessed. a receded chin is a deformation that doesnt fix itself after puberty. christian bale had a smaller chin as a child but it was never recessed. there is a difference.

Her father is a gook and her mother is a kike. Both are wealthy ceos of some chinese trading company. She is no friend of the white race.

Needs some BWC on her tight mongrel pussy.

mixed mongrel. belong in the ocean

QT

^Why people don't take us seriously

>kike
sauce?

Are you the same one that bitches about the hard worker's slave mentality?

>125x110
Says the fucking retard who saves and posts thumbnails. Dumb faggot what the fuck is wrong with you? 125x110? You seriously think that's a proper image? Holy shit dude.

that's photoshopped you fucking idiot

Honestly the #1 thing I avoid in women are no chins.

I hope you get deus vulted kike

Gene-pool shitter

who is this semen demon?

Braaaaaaap

>I say that due to personal experience.
>lives in Brazil
Yeah, it checks out.

Thats a nice shoop. There are no filters on camera that can fix such slanted crosseyed eyes.

qt3.15

Revolting

Theres plenty of people that grow up with their chin recessed and it becomes less and less so as they hit their 20s.

no, it's real, chink

>dyed hair
>tons of make up
>filters to hide chink eyes
trying so hard to look white its actually sad and pathetic

This.
And she is a female, enough for me to not give a shit

Does it seem like every couple of days there are a bunch of posts asking about one female e-celeb then the attention is moved to another one? Green, then rose then that one crypto fascist now his one? Is his a pattern?

camhoe

No, it is, this is the original

I've heard that she's either dating a black dude or a Latino which makes it ironic for pol to get wet over her.

She's very pro race mixing too.

There's a subreddit called /r hapa that talks about her constantly, craziest thing I ever saw in my life. Giant reason you should never race mix, those people are insane.

what is it about hapas that makes them more insane than normal? I can get the guys because they're seen as turbo beta, but what about girls?

I don't know about hapas in general but the ones in the subreddit are even more obsessed with race than /pol.

Hateful hapa bitch, like all hapas. Craves father betrayal with pure Aryan babby with no trace of yellow nigger ancestry.

Personally, she looks like the kind of bitch that acts demure but lost her v-card at 13 or so. Roastie civic nationalist bitch.

Alt right has way better chicks, no contest.

Well I mean what can you expect? She does mean race mixing in terms of dating a non-white or a non-Asian. She doesn't consider dating a white person for example, race-mixing.

Romanian beat me to it, but you are either a Canadian or a schlomo or both. Off yourself.

Well she should, because she's not white.

she's part jewish so she knows how to trick the goyim

Literally the complete opposite. She isn't dating a white man and plans to have mix raced babies (not that that's necessarily a bad thing). Pol is so one dimensional some times.

I would drive my dick so far in her ass i hope my dick gets lost.

She could kill my family and i would still eat her box.

I want to fuck her so hard that she gets put into a wheelchair and i have to wheel her vegetable ass everywhere.

I want ro face fuck her teeth out of her skull.

I see this bitch just fucking yapping and all i can think about is how fucking sexy it would be to piss all over her face.

I dont give two fucks where her blood comes from.

You niggas need to stop putting the pussy on the pedastal and just treat bitches like her how they want to be treated, like the fucking dumb girls they are.

You are man. Act like one.

>$5000 a month to make a few videos talking into a camera for ten minutes
Why? What could possibly cost so much in these low-production videos?

There is literally nothing wrong with race-mixing tho.

she's blowing the money on coke and orgies, you noob.

>over 4000 US a month

What a fucking racket. Soon more women are going to see how easy it is to get a huge pay day off beta reddit tier faggot and start to play them as well. You're going to see this shit pop up all over the place soon while the going is good.

Why would you give any of these cunts money for anything? Women in their early 20s have absolutely fucking nothing to say that is worth listening to. Nothing. Stupid fucking orbiters.

10/10 would fuck her hairy asshole and after that plunge my dick in her throat repeatedly.

Doesn't believe in free speech.

>being this buttmand you bitch about a hnnng hapa on pol
kek

who?

who tf is she?

Fucking retard, yeah children don't look like adults... go back to your fidget spinner.

H A P A W A I F U

Haha, no, free speech is not equal to being a fucking faggot.

She gives me an erection. I never pay attention to what she says though

Would have children with.

Typical altlight shekel gruber
Never calls (((them))) out, hates on feminists and muzzies because it is the obvious thing to do asks for patreon bucks and worst of all hapas are usually mentally broken time bombs

It's not race mixing, I'm a Finn. Don't judge me

Completely naive civcuck who got utterly btfo by Millenial Woes and Greg Johnson

But I would fuck that hapa across the pacific

>filename.png
ORE WA OCHINCHIN GA DAISUKI NANDAYO