What ever happened to this antifa twat? Is he being culturally enriched in prison yet?

What ever happened to this antifa twat? Is he being culturally enriched in prison yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uaU4V8JYdSs
youtu.be/c7-_-9Jjai4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First, they are the richest family in the world. They are worth more than 2 trillion dollars. They aren't part of the Forbes ranking because they are nobility. Any head of the family Rothschild is richer than Bill Gates as there's nine of them.

Second, they are heavily involved in shadow politics. Council on Foreign Relations? Bilderberg Group? They are behind them. George Soros is a puppy next to them. They push for open borders, special concessions for their corporations, and wars against regimes they don't like.

Third, there's an aura that surrounds them that makes them stand out. They live in castles, fancy weird art, wear satanic symbols, participate in strange rituals, and are involved with mysterious artists that touch upon the themes of pedophilia, cannibalism and human sacrifice.

Fourth, they have been around for centuries. They financed all sides in all big wars since Napoleonic times. They take sides in civil wars though, usually the winning side. They made their fortune through banking schemes. Their royal position gives them fiscal privileges like not paying taxes on their properties if they declare them in a certain way. They bought they royal position, by the way, since they are Jewish.

They were also behind the creation of the Federal Reserve and have puppets in nearly all central banks. They don't own central banks as you can't actually own them, but they certainly have lots of influence over them.

Hero*

He is attending anarchist picnics in the park.

the dude only is worth like 3 million

He's still out on bail as far as I know. We'll probably hear more when the court shit goes down.

Really? He's got money? I didn't know that. I love it when rich whites turn to the left and try to save the world while detaching themselves from the causes and people they claim to support.

Trial postponed until august.

Bro its 2.7 million

Eric Clanton is worth $17 at best.

You must be high as shit.

Judge dismissed his case. Old news by now. We already laughed we already cried. Nothing to see here anymore..

>Judge dismissed his case.

LARPing faggot^^^^

The Bogdanoffs!

fuck sakes...

youtube.com/watch?v=uaU4V8JYdSs

And our hero walks.

Enjoy the bike locks bbs

Oh man, it's getting late! Glad you told us though, now I can log off and go do something else with my night, but, i'm pretty tired so I should probably just get some sleep.

Did you know you need a solid 8 hours every night?

Only degenerates get less than that.

No he didn't. Fucking loser

Illiterate pole-smoker

youtu.be/c7-_-9Jjai4

fake news faggot

yea but uh
WHO FUUCKING CAREs
i wnt to know what happened to the faggot is he in jail
why not faggo

He kind of reminds me of gun jesus, aesthetically.

Court shit always takes an eternity. Dont hold your breath