Wtf I'm an alcoholic now. Fuck trump

wtf I'm an alcoholic now. Fuck trump

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NHjUc
youtube.com/watch?v=TUYOLn40To0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First, they are the richest family in the world. They are worth more than 2 trillion dollars. They aren't part of the Forbes ranking because they are nobility. Any head of the family Rothschild is richer than Bill Gates as there's nine of them.

Second, they are heavily involved in shadow politics. Council on Foreign Relations? Bilderberg Group? They are behind them. George Soros is a puppy next to them. They push for open borders, special concessions for their corporations, and wars against regimes they don't like.

Third, there's an aura that surrounds them that makes them stand out. They live in castles, fancy weird art, wear satanic symbols, participate in strange rituals, and are involved with mysterious artists that touch upon the themes of pedophilia, cannibalism and human sacrifice.

Fourth, they have been around for centuries. They financed all sides in all big wars since Napoleonic times. They take sides in civil wars though, usually the winning side. They made their fortune through banking schemes. Their royal position gives them fiscal privileges like not paying taxes on their properties if they declare them in a certain way. They bought they royal position, by the way, since they are Jewish.

They were also behind the creation of the Federal Reserve and have puppets in nearly all central banks. They don't own central banks as you can't actually own them, but they certainly have lots of influence over them.

I only drink when my wife goes out with her boyfriend, needless to say my liver is dying.

>Hear that Donald Trump doesn't drink
>Become alcoholic just to be contrarian.
Democrat logic, folks.

>>>>>>>>

I smoked weed everyday from when I'd wake to when I'd sleep for 10 years. haven't smoked in a year. drank booze to curb withdraw everyday for a year and haven't had a drink in a couple of weeks and don't crave it at all.
currently am taking champix medicine to cut down on smoking cigarettes so should be stopping that soon and have smoked for like 12 years.

currently feeling good. champix feels like ingesting poison at first but have gotten past that phase. soon enough it's meant to cut of the dopamine thats released when you smoke so you eventually don't really care for it. can't wait to quit smoking was my biggest regret.

now I get up early morning and go to bed early and going to start getting fit soon. was underweight and gaunt as a stoner and gained weight when drinking.

can't stand being a neet anymore. wasted too long of my life being a tard.

i quit for a year when i was in college. addiction is bullshit for crybaby good goy faggots. triumph of the will, mother fuckers.

Great leader can be wasted with unworthy followers. Memes have killed your country. Abolish and shun meme will bring glory. DIE MEME DIE

I like alcohol. Never found anything wrong with enjoying it.

My father is a pretty religious chap with a penchant for the drink and he always said
"Religion is here for us to understand God; alcohol is here for us to enjoy God"

Alcohol has absolutely no benefits, even "moderate" alcohol consumption has no appreciable benefits.
archive.is/NHjUc
>Alcohol use contributes to diseases including cancer and cirrhosis, and kills 3.3 million people a year, about 6 percent of global deaths, according to the World Health Organization. While the beverage industry has seized on studies that tout alcohol’s supposed benefit in preventing heart disease, new research shows that reducing even light drinking may improve your health, Mike Daube, a health policy professor at Curtin University in Australia, said in an editorial accompanying the study.

>“In health as elsewhere, if something looks too good to be true, it should be treated with great caution,” Daube wrote. “Health professionals should discourage suggestions that even low-level alcohol use protects against cardiovascular disease.”

>Researchers at University College London and the University of Southampton in England, and at University of Sydney in Australia, examined the drinking habits of men and women 50 years and older. They used data from 1998 to 2008 in the nationwide Health Survey for England.

>The researchers attempted to improve upon studies that compared the health of drinkers to non-drinkers. Earlier work skewed results in favor of moderate drinking because the studies didn’t distinguish between abstainers and less healthy former drinkers in the “non-drinker” group. The researchers also adjusted for the age of drinkers and other factors such as obesity and tobacco use.

>The new analysis showed a possible “minimal” benefit for men between 50 and 64, and a larger benefit for women over 65 who were light drinkers. That result may stem from selection bias, lead researcher Craig Knott of University College London wrote in an e-mail.
“Individuals who participate in studies tend to be particularly healthy relative to comparative individuals in the general population,” he said.

>mfw never had a drop of alcohol and never plan to

How you fags can drink stuff that smells like nail polish remover is beyond me.

MUGABE
YOU PIECE OF SHIT
I'LL CUT YOUR HANDS AND MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE GUNS

Easy there, fella. I'm white. White Zimbabweans exist.

How do you feel about Rhodesia?

I was born in '78, what do you think I feel about Rhodesia? I've watched shit turn shittier, mate, but that is the shittiest question I've been asked in my, albeit, short time on Sup Forums.

D U D E
U
D
E

B E E R
E
E
R

>implying water doesn't solve any problem

Truly nectar from the gods

do you like niggers?

High functioning alcoholics are master race
you have to be a brainlet to tolerate being sober all the time

Water or milk won't exasperate the problem either.

Water will if your problem is fat.

My sympathies user.
I meant no disrespect/harm.
I was genuinely curious because i've never actually talked to a white Zimbabwean before.

Some are good old boys, sure. But as a race, I can't fathom how they've come this far. And back to the topic of the post, I'd say alcoholic has helped in coping with the Rhodesian question.

Theme of the thread ought o be this, then: youtube.com/watch?v=TUYOLn40To0

>have headache
>force self to drink 4 glasses of water
>problem solved
???

Sorry for the shortness. but it's already 9:00 AM and I'm already drinking. That should say enough about the affairs here.

I don't remember Rhodesia and I love it, because it would have protected the rights I don't have now. I think of what Zim could have been, and I get right red, cause frankly, I can't give piss about "majority rights", they were better off without them, and Rhodesia was a better Zim.

That is a few lads from the 1st BN RLI having a cheer with their mascot.

This was the pic I meant.

just spent the last few days binging the fuck out of cheap shitty vodka. was sober for about a year.
ended up at the ER a few hours ago actually, in terror and anxiety. gave me some feel happy pills and off i went
>mfw i know the drinking will only make things worse yet i will lie to myself the whole way to the liquor store.

True, but then you start drinking alone and that logic kind of falls out the window.

Been there man thankfully its the only time I experience anxiety is after a bender

My brother in Law is Rhodesian. Left when he was 10 after his Father was killed in the war. Still flies the flag outside his house. Would go back in a heartbeat if the place returned to what it was. Proud to see he still loves his country despite being a political refugee for 3 plus decades. Sad to know he will never be able to go back to his rightful home unless as ashes in a box.

A lot of my dad's family left to Australia, others went to SA. I don't think Rhodesia would ever manifest again, but a more white friendly Zim could after Mugabe dies. The hope of a lot of those whites that are still here (and a lot of affies, especially the Ndebele) is that MDC comes about. That's my hope anyway.

>TFW drunk and voted for Trump