Is it degenerate to want to fuck a nigger in the ass?

First, they are the richest family in the world. They are worth more than 2 trillion dollars. They aren't part of the Forbes ranking because they are nobility. Any head of the family Rothschild is richer than Bill Gates as there's nine of them.

Second, they are heavily involved in shadow politics. Council on Foreign Relations? Bilderberg Group? They are behind them. George Soros is a puppy next to them. They push for open borders, special concessions for their corporations, and wars against regimes they don't like.

Third, there's an aura that surrounds them that makes them stand out. They live in castles, fancy weird art, wear satanic symbols, participate in strange rituals, and are involved with mysterious artists that touch upon the themes of pedophilia, cannibalism and human sacrifice.

Fourth, they have been around for centuries. They financed all sides in all big wars since Napoleonic times. They take sides in civil wars though, usually the winning side. They made their fortune through banking schemes. Their royal position gives them fiscal privileges like not paying taxes on their properties if they declare them in a certain way. They bought they royal position, by the way, since they are Jewish.

They were also behind the creation of the Federal Reserve and have puppets in nearly all central banks. They don't own central banks as you can't actually own them, but they certainly have lots of influence over them.

anal is degenerate

Half niggers are better than full niggers, and if you don't, they're going to get knocked up by full niggers. Feel free to reverse-cuck niggers, but keep in mind, the risk of STD's is astronomical, and leaving children with single mothers is degenerate.

This is a nigger anal thread, not a Rothschild one

if you want to get banned post better bait at least... nigger

In the ass no kids

This

and on principle I can't condone racemixing

hey man, what you do with your farm equipment is nobody's business but your own

too bad that hair for a black woman is impossible

It's still degenerate and prone to STD's, but, what you do in your bedroom is your own business, and as long as you don't flaunt it, I can tolerate it.

Fuck no. Niggas swear they wouldn't fuck SZA.

Nothing better than having a thicc bitches ass clap against u.

It is consider bestiality for wanting to fuck a monkey

Wouldn't dare talk about fucking a nigger in public, that's crazy

Ok, they can get braids?

>anal
>zoophilia
jeez Bill.

No, some nigresses are hot. Probably better to fuck them in the ass since it guarantees no baby momma.

>pavement ape in range
>not headshotting
Niggerlover

I've fucked one in the ass a few times. She was pretty stupid and annoying, but I'd be open to fucking more in the ass.

What the fuck is that thing?

Thats what I was thinking. No nigger kids

>Is it degenerate to want to fuck a nigger in the ass
Yes /thread

>In the ass no kids

kek look at this nazi he still doesn't know how niggers reproduce

not the one in the middle

Enjoy having your urethra swabbed to discover the AIDS you now have.

You definitely need to avoid the hood rats and Oakland in general. Be smart, use protection, and don't go through with it if you have a bad feeling. Not that different from any other bitch.

It's pretty degenerate, but if you use a condom and lots of lube, you should be able to limit the kind of damage that causes lesions and blood-exposure.

I think it's actually somewhat more degenerate with a wife. It's fine to try it once or twice for the experience with her, but do you really want to be pounding your wife in her anus like some kind of prison bitch? It's dishonorable.

Plenty of ways to avoid aids. Use a condom for one, and don't got for the bottom of the barrel nigger

Negresses are ugly, smell funny and have STDs

Only if its a retarded, crippled, male, midget's ass

No.

> Avoid bottom of the barrel
Btw that woman was arrested for leaving her 4 year old kid alone at her apartment while she went clubbing

It's a nigger, obviously