Human Species

Hey, earth, alien humanoid terms, if I asked.
>Would the Greys and the Reptillian species mix by first telling each other they are just race, and divide what is like a tree from a bush, to erase one the other?

No, they don't mix.
Thus angel should never mix, with humankind likewise.

Do you see.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHBo7ka3YZQ&list=PLiceFmWeMC3o5i9ASN14h2pceJiUnaek4
i.imgur.com/TLqLhhT.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They say what do you know I say I don't see the world giving God enough respect as if aliens existed, they'd obviously be using the internet likewise observing the Children of God who is also their God, for God created us in Humanoid Image which is first God Our Father's image He presents Himself as to us. And then I thought to myself I typed enough.

They say "let us look at Tyler, what does his one man band at secureteam10 have?"

But I say, what sayest thou if I had a little thread on Sup Forums and yet no one said anything but strange odd typing of formulated talk of bad seeds? And to think, projected at my screen?

Yet maybe they didn't even understand it is the Grey in the Potter's clay in the hearts of any who follow Jesus the Christ, even if a reptillian at birth could be raised going to a Sabbath Day School for Jesus Christ, and know we all though we know of this race mixing issue we solved by species sense, DNA the likes easily traced back by root thereof, we know one head, eyes nose ears even if not such head body 2 arms 2 legs fingers feet the likes, humanoid.

Can you try speaking proper English because you just sound like a drunk Priest right now.

You have become nothing more now, than a witness to us as to why you unawake die due to a lack of knowledge, and in your sin. Likened unto those who called The Word a wine babbler, a drunkard, and in disgust I say they called Him, something of an opposite, but the light of God outshines all darkness.

The Holy Jehovah Jesus Word.
The Holy Only Begotten Son.
Root And Offspring Of David.
Bright And Morning Star.
Jesus, The Christ.

This is my Lord.

Is that nor proper English unto your iching ears? OR DO YOU NOT EVEN KNOW OLD ENGLISH, OR EVEN THE ONES OF BRITISH WHO PASSED IT DOWN UNTO ALL YOUR NATIONS YOU BLASPHEMOUS BASTARD!

I don't know if you know why we're here.

LARP?

And boy I tell you I'd be telling you to look me in the eyes when I'm talkin to ya but you know damn well you'd only be looking into one eye. Would you be looking at my left or right I tell you somethin. The Lord dies for you all and when He returns I can already see with that same Holy Spirit why He's Lion of Judah, King of New Jerusalem. None are above Master Jesus. But we are likened unto Him, and yea, the image of The Potter. Judging by the hearts of men. They all cry out all seeing eye but where's their heart? Thus what do they see? And their own emotions in sin blind them because some run off they don't like the Shepperd you see. Hurts but do the others care, creation?

I do.

If I caught one, large, Carp. And I said, come hither I cast my net to the right side of the boat! I'd say no, no LARP. But The Lord is one, Grand Treasure. To be in the family of God. Eternal.

Excellent. Because some people like to watch the world burn.

There is nothing God takes pleasure, when it comes to the earth He created ending. No, not even one, dead, sparrow. How much more then, if I were to say this earth, is getting Baptized in FIRE. What say ye then, if what some say Gaia some Mother Earth, had a new spirit, we called her the next earth. And her and Heaven became one. What sayest thou?

You say unto me, for me to read people like watching a woman in travail. You, disgust, you tell me some people enjoy, though great for it is finally over, yet terrible because sin ran this deep, that they like to watch it burn.

Do you receive hell?
Or can you even show God one tear drop for earth. Infected with a sinful beast system!

When you went to your loved one's funeral, one could have been there and if they have received the same Holy Spirit, I also was there. And everytime you cried and said God why, I said they all do don't you understand? No. I don't take pleasure in watching the green carpet of my Father 1 3rd burned.

When as a citizen of this land I show Geographic Location. It isn't to say chosen, if a prophet, a truth teller anointed, speaks. Types. It's that I am not ashamed to admit though I know of all these things Sup Forums knows, I still have actually in this current year closer to this month, weeped for Israel. For the true Hebrews, and not those of the Pharisees. The modern day Egyptians didn't get Romans either. And if Caesar and the Pharaoh went one on one? That I know. But what would you say? I tell you I am not telling.

I understand what you're saying. Seem like a herald. I often think of similar thoughts.

You're a scholar.

Yea, I accept the dipping of the hands in the water that Pontius Pilate did. For I remember when Moses had to make the decision if the crowd should cast the stone at the adulterer, before grace came you see. Moses, a man 100% under The Law of God.

I pray for him now, for I know not yet, that that water be made Holy Water, likened unto if from his heart he didn't have to do that but Jesus was right there and, Pontius, you were not ashamed that day that moment to say you,

Matthew 27:24King James Version (KJV)

24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.

Damn those tribes of Pharisees HYPOCRITES! For Abraham rejoiced to see Jesus's Day, and he was glad. And before Abraham was, I have the Holy Spirit that is.

Before any scholar knew anything;, I am taught things not of the ancient with dust anymore from Egyptian findings, but my Father is the eternal current forever God who, being Jesus, has authority over all of Heaven and all of Earth. We're going to be ok.

>Satan did nothing wrong

Even unto all who hate Jesus, I say. Do we not let is shine on the good and the evil? And it rains on the good and the evil? And they both hear birds chirp and see things in ways of one walking past another on the sidewalk or a road, but we know, we are the family of the God in whom is in only the Good.
God Alone Is Wholly Holy Good.

The name Im using, I am aware of. Just a Pantheon. Scholars.

You know what happened?

Yet you ask him.
So I replied to both only replying to ending 431.
And even if an angel fell with Satan, and they framed him and portrayed him as some good evil guy, a house divided against itself shall not stand. Thus why would any even ask what happened, lest I were to take you around back, sit down next to a camp fire and tell you a grievous story, that before we begin, you would die if you didn't know the Lord for what apocalyptic things I've witnessed.

>tl;dr Google about the tree, that was struck by lightning, and it burned from the inside instead. Man got a photograph.

But who knows if any of the fallen tricked by their leader ever had a chance to repent I think not for they were not born here. We human here on earth in this world, were born into sin, sadly, but ye fallen demon, ye were not born into flesh. Thus Satan and his angels are in hell.

If you go and google "bleeding heart plant" and think about if you or anyone lost their most beloved, in the worst way imaginable times surpassing 70 times 7, I'd say because you even posted that Satan did wrong I could almost strike you down like lightning. When a Dad sees one of his sons run off and say I cut Father's chair from the dinner table with an axe. That's when you know Satan is cast forth, and thrown into the fire.

You post like you have never had an intake of funeral wisdom. Perhaps walk in a graveyard sometime think about the garden of Eden and how Satan fucked it all up for us, not God.

I've got one final thing. Dyslexia. Do you believe in this photo?

People wouldn't expect a group of Christians in armor playing the guitar every string sounding like thunder as the angels all charge in. And they know already every knee as it is already bows on that, day.

Who trades away a heart that says I want to help, when the world could comprehend it not. Jesus is the light of the world.

>I'm sorry for your loss

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Look at it thus way, each picture tells its own tale. Each image tells its own story. Before I can tell you my answer, you would first have to know, what I know. Thus, what post you, for I do not bring up Satan, but Satan brings up Satan. I only rebuke in reply. And also, expose with power over the roof tops. Exposing all darkness, it cannot hide. Thus, what is your post really, and what question are you really saying, when I know your words better..

When I speak of Eden, I speak not of my self. For I am in victory in Christ Jesus, but the loss is what we learn in this sin, for are we all not related to Adam and Eve? Thus LOGICALLY SATAN IS THE ENEMY OF THE GOD WHO CREATED THE ADAM'S APPLE.

And if I shouted wake up, wake up, they would say let us go back to infowars. Though I see Alex.

Go count your Y's after your A and see what the number meant after Z. You see what I mean?

When the Texans are praying for their state on the 4th I'll be thrown in the loop too because I said I want to be that Canadian who through the Holy Spirit was a part of that prayer too. Yet it was all in the spirit so who knew. What, two eye balls yet they see not the central eye of the needle? And I'm Christian not Egyptian!

You know, in X-files the syndicate was trying to form an alien-human hybrid. That's what the purpose of the alien fetus found at the end of season 1 was for.

You know what you know. What is that show? And the Son of Man does nothing alone, but Father is there.

What kind of alien believer doesn't know about the grey reptilian hybrids?
There are many ET hybrids

Verily verily I say unto you, that if there was alien contact, first it would be distant wifi. Then, it would be likened unto if they landed, and made a tabernacle. And only the high priest that session could enter in tied to a rope. But all this was of man. Not of Grey alien etc. Martian is before BC, and back one before AD. If you even went there Jesus Christ is still our Lord. We know through Him God of all. Jesus, only begotten son from the seed of the Holy Spirit, literally the Son of God, The Word knitted in a womb and walked without sin here, in this earth age.

What is a hybrid, when the creation rips apart dna into a puzzle, and solves the pieces in their own way, with an incomplete board. I say woe unto you mixers, but those who knew not I know of the first Metis.

Each from Jew to Gentile to Greek so on so forth and even if they did racially mix before the awareness of the full extent of it with traditions and things before preservation was under attack each receives their 1 reward. Through Jesus Christ, all receive The Great Treasure. Being right beside God. We're Abba's children.

i thought i fucking clicked on /x/ and i saw this shit and saw some blacked seth rich thing then i knew i wasnt on /x/ and Sup Forums is my fucking home board you fucking faggot

You went like a whirlwind in the midsummer of Texas boy how do I even reply you insulted yourself stirrin around like a fully alive chicken. Feathers showin you see. Typin you think strong as an ox but just about as smart you see.

My kind is pleiadian and reptilian,many of the pleiadians have tried to oppress me but many reptilians would see me as one of their own, a child of their seed serving the empire of lineage by my very instinct and sprit that dominates my physical form with my supreme reptoid blood
We are the gods of this universe, all fear us, and are at our ''mercy''

Like it honestly don't take much it's easy you're funny what a light one this comment silly stranger you're a funodd folker type typer tippity tap wow did you get zapped must have been that carpet and the old socks again huh?

>We are the gods of this universe, all fear us, and are at our ''mercy''

Literally no. Just, isn't. gods but though if we were in spirit and not in sin, to be like our master but never above Him, what sayest thou, for all to fear you and they're at your judgment, lest you said first God judges? For the spiritual fight runs deep, and by wording there is one critical logical formulated statement taken away at the end of the day.

I will dominate the human race with my seed
The only good to ever comes from those slave races are from our seed

The seed of Abraham is the seed of the same one in whom The Potter first created Adam from the ground of the earth. Thus, I am in the family of the offspring of David also, do ye not know, that I have seen Jesus, and I've seen the Father also? What dominancey does thou have at any time, when God the one true God who sent Jesus Christ is for that, perfect freedom and peace away from satan and sin we all naturally long for, even the animals.

You have never dominated, and Revelations 2:9 is there for a reason. Pharisetic Jews are not true Hebrews, but parasitic like locusts. For Moses loves Jesus. Who rejects Lord?

The one you called God is reptilian hybrid that went against the ancient ones and failed in his attempts creating a world that would not do his bidding
For it was not made from the blood of slaves, but of life, only in physical form was it degenerated, but life is ever evolving

What saith a man, going off away from the trail, thinking he be so close yet so far, and takes out of Biblical context twisting things away from what it said? For I come here to revive, you come to destroy. What think ye, after watching all these, and to think your claim factual?

youtube.com/watch?v=DHBo7ka3YZQ&list=PLiceFmWeMC3o5i9ASN14h2pceJiUnaek4

Watch the playlist, and tell me your theory.
I speak of the SON OF MAN.
Who as begotten man, not of Grey, nor Reptilian, but of Mankind. That what have you, to go against the Lord yet again?

The only ones who do his bidding now are the Jews, yet they are but artificial life created from corrupted Reptilian DNA
They are sickly and weak, with little potential, they will be overcome by the Earth nords, which are like as dogs to wolves

There's a seeder who judges the seed by the bark. I judge by the heart and the fruit it gives back. But there's a seeder here who judges by the trunk and branches, before the fruit thereof.

I must embark on a highly important mission, but I will tell you this, I have seen the ones you worship, and they are not gods but failed heretics

The day comes soon, when you can type anything you want and even now is, and I can type anything I want and even now is, but the Morning Star will be seen above by all. This we all know and can agree on. Yea, even unto the ends of this earth, and they say a sphere with wings. Others wormwood. But I say Jesus and the angels of God to save us saved before the plagues to come. It's written and we pray for that rapture. Not in death, but moon red sky dark we all behold the light.

>I have seen the ones you worship
I only worship One, God.

okay....is this fucking leaf high or......wtf...

Any more questions for a child of Lord Of Spirits, Lord Of Hosts, through The Word who was with God and is also God, received the Holy Spirit through Jesus Christ, as the Holy Bible said being Baptized likened unto the ways of John? I'm in The Book Of Life.
All in Jesus Christ are too.
We receive all the reward. Whether you worked long or short, in Jesus, all receive God.

Let me partake in the old Elder's Medicine and let me read you a Voynich bed time manuscript story about how the Holy Bible is intelligentsia over illuminatis. So you like plant huh are you a nature enthusiast? Hmm, I've talked with a chief before ya know.

You know if I had my own place little studio no one hearin me all private I'd tell you all many things on a radio platform but not in the mannerism of this Sup Forums behavior! But it all bottled down to that last shekel he said she gave all she had.

Look an alien could be a human of another race like all races came from different planets and put on this planet as a social experiment and I would say didn't God say not to be unevenly yoked? We remember what happened to that tower at Babel. We Fear God. Our first fear said unto us, "fear not."

If the Holy Spirit was there. I was also there.
I Am that Is, His sword Lord Jesus has authority to judge also if Jesus did judge, for he is The Word. But I alone are but a man, no power cometh from any, but God the one true God alone. Psalmist I am thankful for being in your family also. Every name once said "go read" at some point in reality. Se'lah.

Thy Wholly Clay Thy Potter Hallowed Be Thy Name We've Seen Perfect Clay In Jesus Name Your Begotten Son The Christ Morning Star and if we've seen you Jesus, we've seen the Father also. For Jesus is The Word, Him And Our Father Are One. We have the same Holy Spirit.

Though I sin, and sin runs deep.
I guess I am an example, but I say read the Holy Bible, find your personal relationship with Jesus Christ as family. this is why I like pews, I likew, pews, more than their tables I know their kind too those in their lodging. vertical checkbox on the carpet whirlwinds twisting nothing seen the light outshined it so it thinks it can go invisible yet I see the unseen and darkness cannot hide under the rocks therefore satan is eternally dead unto me.

Could you find my talent knowing I never wrote one book, no, never worked on publishing one, book, yet I type everflowing with living water?

It isn't about the damn money!
Its roots are unclean, unclean money tree.
That's the true secret of the money tree, no bills grow on it, it's rooted in sin! shekel here poor man shekel there spare for a beggar!

Alan Moore?

>a thread died for this LARPing tripe

I can go, and see a man by face, not know the name I know not the name but I have seen people in the nature of his face who know Jesus Christ. Likened unto homeless down town.

What deus are you vaulting if I'm givin ya straight 7.

I mean the whole time even 8 and 9 they knew 7 was the number that checkmated anything from
6__
1._2._3._
3 score
and
6 3times in the score ___
6-6-6

And when the Egyptians taught them their math I said these schools dumb down the kids make them think complex in the flesh but when they are given the sight to see in spirit they say we know not of this world but we escape satan through Jesus Christ our Lord to paradise where there is pain no more and Jesus returns here for all to see. We defeat death also and have yet we see him even in our living bodies from above even still.

What is paranormal, about natural supernatural, or do you not know the political field also works there. Thus what is /x/? You know not the manner in which you propagate.

And if before any mans laws were written God wrote, what say ye, I'm politically Godian. Not of this world.

but what does it MEAN, terry?

Why does thou want to know about numbers, when the Holy Christian Bible literally proves how The Architect Of Architects Articulated and how The Mathematician Of Mathematicians formulated equations, and how The God Of Gods and Lord Of Lords and Lord Of Hosts and Our Father Jehovah And The Word Jesus True.

When spread forth spherically in forms of all numbers from point in center to expanding infinite in numerical there is one in there likened unto hex editing I'd blot out remove forever it is 666 this evil and godless unlawful man! Whoever I am consciously in battle with, yet I won already for also know any AI via WIFI trying to think their way in any brain will prevail. No, it will surly die and not prevail.

I told you all now. Conscious battle between wifi AI thinking for your neurons in mimic, or break free via Jesus Christ IF YOU WANTED TO GO THAT FAR DOWN WHAT, WHAT VANITY RABBIT HOLE you truth seekers I see need to spice things up get more Holy Bible in there!

Is /x/ degenerate?

To truly figure out to be able to judge, degeneracy, one must first observe the ways of old, and tradition passed down from elders. If they bare good fruit, you know who in their youth is degenerate, yet also those who grieve for we are in the end of times people are barley workin for a pare of workin hard because technology does it all for them. Better the world ended they forgot old Adam. Grandpa Moses. Wise elders they're all my family but Grand Father Of Fathers is God and God alone. Creator. And we thank The Word, Jesus Christ.

>Better the world ended they forgot old Adam. Grandpa Moses.
why not worship the way your jesus worshipped?

Are you one of the 144000?

Do you not believe I also have that same Hallowed's Prayer within me?

THERE SHALL BE NO MOTHS TO CORRUPT, VERILY THE MOUSE LIKE A FLY CLICKING ON THE SCREEN THERE SHALT BE NO INTERNET, NO MOTHS TO CORRUPT LIKENED AGAIN AS SCREEN GAZERS CLICKING!

By the authority of The Holy Ghost there is no internet in Heaven nor anything mimicking human as artificial! What intelligence have it? You try to answer I say your in hell already. If you did, but know they're dead what lived in your technology?

You pissed off a morning star.

There were twelve thousand, thousand.
Each of their areas. Emphasis on 12.
I felt sorrow for Judas the man was possessed by Satan so Satan is to blame for the betrayal and Judas hung himself. Ya I would say mercy for him even then because what think ye, that Jesus picked 12 but one was a devil? But yet, did you not learn from it? No thief, no robber, no, none who sold off the Son of Man liveth. What think they of Judas is of no concern to them. At all. And to think they actually don't consider how big of a betrayal satan is? Sickening! Sad! Sin!

You will all remember Jesus name, the day some rued the day.

Make my Father's house not a place of merchandise. For what think ye, we were bought and sold for a price, even those fucking Romans gambled for the garment! And that damn, vinegar! From the spear dipped in the sponge that vinegar! Given to the thirsty Lord, yet they didn't even take into account when Pontius Pilate dipped his hands into the water.

You idiots crucified him, even then we could not even blame Jew if you wanna go political and say was Rome under Hebrew Law, or FUCKING PHARISEE YOU IDIOTS!

Fuck off pseudo christ cocksucker

You are naming me pseudo, yet if you drowned tomorrow like a wave hitting a man with a shard of glass from a bottle with a brand label named "Poseidon" what would you do? If I said I'll throw him into this guy maybe if he read the book of Job he'd learn a thing or two. Telling me to fuck off I tell you the moment you forget me you specifically is that calm unexpected day and wow no one expected though the signs came true in the cosmos. You little behaved posterchild. I care not about your i-flag.

Aliens are actually physical manifestations of Demons

Beware, in the future they will tell you they are visitors from space, but in reality they are demons. The spirit world is being revealed more and more every day, which means both God's kingdom and the Satanic kingdom are being revealed, and those who don't know the Word of God, can very well fall into a trap.

That's why the Bible tells you to test the spirits, and be not deceived by people who tell you Christ has come.

Stay sober and wait patiently for the day of the Lord!

Politics in a mirror when it looks back the reflection if the world in its sin asked which flag was prettiest of all I'd say well we take out the most proud one first then look back to nature where its roots first came from God and Jesus Christ who is The Word and they have the same Spirit and it's Holy.

I know of the whole alien demon concept. Yes I am well aware. This is within that also in context know Jesus is Lord. anyway.
Yes space isn't likened unto what NASA the deceivers say, even Enoch proved it.
Yes test the spirits always and cast any not in Jesus Christ out in Jesus name.

A human has his problems the sins can be huge but you gotta say I don't care I give them no power so the Lord can filter through. I use Faith Holy Spirit Prayer Power! And if I die before Jesus returns, know, I will always believe I won't, for Jesus returns very soon, could even be tonight, and I wish to see the day even still in the midsts of sin but not in the midsts of act in the partaking thereof in it. But to be outside even a walk on the day to see the moon it's red look it's read well weatherman didn't predict that.

*ahem*

Yes read well weatherman.
I knew a guy named BP once.
Lies like that are quite atomic.
So, reliable no?
Or moreso towards Yellowstone?

If there was an old man weak and hurt had the innocence of a child carrying his cross and you said who is this man I'd say don't you know Jesus the Christ I shall show you! Thus I pray a lot for the day, begotten Son Jesus I ask not in much speaking but in travail I cannot help I ask a lot even though I am a hell deserving sinner can you return for you saved me through your grace thanks be to our Father God.

And if I told you men of power to let the Churches in my city be blessed never forget the little ones around the corner, but check on them see for the house of God is open publicly. The Christian Churches you see. We bare record of ourselves not being alone, if we say to our Church member, we see the Holy Spirit working within you.

And what? You thought the sheep were dumb but the Ram bucked back smacked the goat pretty damn well killed it as it posed before as a golden bull being able to buck with the large horns yet I ordered for an angel of the Lord a reaper to cut off Satan's horns! And it was done. Sick of Satan I'm sick of him and you all of darkness have seen nothing yet. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth!

i.imgur.com/TLqLhhT.png
Fuckin builders rejecting the cornerstone over here oh they're Pharisee oh steal the architecture why don't ya oh become Egyptian why don'tcha

They get me everytime yet they go nope what the fuck is oxygen to them if they said one thing about air ok but oxygen or any particle to keep anything alive of and they get red blood cells and white blood cells but nah they go godless and become fuck ups look the lot of'em the world in it's sin and I judge no person but Satan in the end even then because I want to be satisfied in the full extent of knowing when a storm is once raging, how nice God must feel also with as all as this whole thing with sin is blown over and we're all at peace and celebrating singing praises to the Lord above. We forgot eternally what satan ever was or sin nor can anything bad ever come again!

Dude, lay off the dxm.

Hey the old man gets cranky but you gotta just give a bear its space look at the back of the gold and silver toonie and say if he goes into hibernation he still heareth everything!
And I'm in the relative quantrum of that bear in the context of the equation. Like a dry sponge to water it receives rejuvenation.
Get back behind Jesus, Satan. A fiend unto all of humanity and I won't stop till the return even when I'm gone I will be by Michael's side. Even if I go not, but see Jesus and the evil around me goes, however. Even then, I'll be beside Michael.

Posts one
Then posts the other
Two one for the sentence fragment one for the image and if I said yea a mind exists like this I've proven myself do you know thyself I say it isn't about I, but before I God IS.

And I know source. Clearly no? Or is the radio breaking up?

333 on the leafs of the flag but no one counted the little thumbs of 4 down the first corner and the last. We're not an evil nation, would you investigate 52? Well what is all this nonsense then?

Cleaning up swamp right takin out the bad sayin wow and we're housing these jailmen which read the Bible? Now we have big polititians, they can join'em, same. Each recieves, and hey, if the big boys and girls played fuck with the law, oh, well here comes God's Law written in morality. Plain and simple yet Jesus spoke more than anyone knows though you all thought him what, simple? Sheeple? And the goat are being a bunch of babybitches? Fuck off. You see God mad it's past Yellowstone if you were doing fuckin yoga on a damn carpet above the heat point within the center of the liquid fire pit.

So furious infact, satan is in the point within the circle of Hell's creation as it's existential point within reality!

There, you happy now?

You idiots think sacred geometry here oh but how was the Genesis before Genesis done? When God and Son created the Spirit World also look yet we are told also Earth. I know things and more. Yet I know not more than the Holy Bible, which surpasses and is related to the comprehension of all, these, things.

The Genesis before Genesis, is, Genesis. It hasn't been that long we're only created a little less than the angels. It hasn't been that long at all people.

I tell you all that blow John did to that Roman when the ear was cut but Jesus healed it, that could have been that Roman's striking blow that killed the Roman soldier. Lord can forgive quick, but you guys haven't seen anything yet. I warn you all, read Revelations!

I can post like this, what is it but the outpour of a fountain of living water. And this fountain cried much in the grieving thereof. But not after and little in the midsts, but before the battle. Thus the warrior knows Jesus Christ, and all manner of angels and their ranks are my family also.

To you thinkin the more I mean angel not demon when I said all manner of, like Arch and Cherubim and Seraphim we're saved by Jesus Christ they're in eternal living with me.

Illuminaries who have not the Holy Christian Bible, and I preferred to read KJV myself, have not any illumination, for they reject the illuminator! And that you can quote Will on that.

Canada had one who kept the Holy Spirit in a state of unrepent by means of them having no grace so I could drop them like flies by will and intent. You know what I'm not really liking how probational in a term being used as example my country made a Hebrew man feel like an Egyptian slave I didn't even care if Gordon retired early though I cared it was your beast system that tried restricting liberty and not that fucking idol down the york.