>And yeah I like to fuck I got a fuckin' problem

Proceed to cram 4 minutes of a music video with shaking asses

youtube.com/watch?v=hR-NXv5Tma0

>Killed her ass, put it in a hearse

>Then I drove off and put it in the dirt

>Nipple tit clit licker, ball like a dribble

>Put you in a pickle, nibble on my dickle

>Why you tripping? I'm a crazy individual

Video filled with nothing but fat asses shaking on camera, might as well just show asshole at this point. AND YET, not one fucking word from feminists??? A man spreads his legs a millimeter too far on a bus and now countries are banning men from keeping their nuts from getting smashed. But this is allowed while the feminists dance to it somehow ignoring it's blantant sexism.

You don't even have to answer, I already know the reasons, feminizing men blah blah, jews, blah blah black culture. But it just fucking disgusts me that this gets a pass and the slightest hint of a man having testicles between his legs, and it's sexism. Just felt like putting that out there with my fucking blog post

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/29896825
vimeo.com/4069809
vimeo.com/195866734
newhealthguide.org/Function-Of-Scrotum.html
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797610383437
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSDkhSLachI
youtube.com/watch?v=HmAmUeczjI0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blacks are allowed to do whatever they want by society

Throw me in a studio and I'll put this nigger to shame.

I enjoy rap but I like fucking with feminists and making them rationalize their cognitive dissonance why they enjoy rap

always ends up like "uuhhh POC's have been oppressed forever so they're allowed to be sexist because its not their fault, they need better education"

>POC's have been oppressed forever so they're allowed to be sexist because its not their fault, they need better education"
lol

im aware. I saw a post on here the other day, didn't save it. But it was a screenshot from fag book or something where a black man was helping an old man down an escelator, people were losing their shit on FB saying how amazing of a person that black man was. Like, they're only praising him because they know that's WAYYY outside of the typical attitude of blacks and they're blown away that one is acting civilized to another person. Not relevant, but sort of

How have we not started a psy op based to get liberals to dogpile on hip hop? It's extremely problematic.

Make your enemies play by their own rules.

The Jews are just trolling us. They put some nigger in the studio and told him to brainstorm outloud. They're going for Maximum Holocaust.

Yeah, that's the only justification I could figure in my head in a made up conversation with a feminist. Still weak as fuck, because you know damn well those feminist listen to that shit all day, no only will they accept the sexism in black music, but they party too it.

women only go for easy targets and white men are politically defenseless

B-bb-b-b-but blacks only lack empathy because there's no positive representations of them in the media!!!!!!

A. Hitler here. Never fear. I shoot niggers like deer. I shake the nigger's ass, and then I drink a beer.

Kinda my point by posting this. Almost makes me want to go full on undercover high profile liberal and start attacking shit like this, and killing of gays in middle east, no diversity in isreal, promoting diversity in africa

Same with anti-capitalists who listen to modern rap which is basically peak consumerism, they use the same excuse "blacks have been oppressed forever and since the system is against them, they're allowed to rap about being (essentially) a capitalist"

feminists have always turned a blind eye to the rap scene - you didn't see them flipping out at brand nubian's "slow down" in 1990, did you?

It's not Sexism, It's Niggerism.

Art is the esscence of Capitalism, and it's peak capitalism. Doesn't matter what you think of a specific piece or brand of art, paint on canvas inherantly has no value beyond the price of paint and canvans, yet people will pay millions for it because that's what they value it at. Same goes for any form of art.

Anti-capitalists can't create shit

I've been suggesting a massive coordinated fake Twitter campaign with Sup Forums for a couple of years but I always get called a shill.

We need a discord server or something. I suggest everyone has multiple twitters and we all coordinate and spend a few months focusing on making our twitters look real.

If we remain consistent for just three or four months, we could gain thousands of usable assets in the form of fake twitters.

vimeo.com/29896825

vimeo.com/4069809

vimeo.com/195866734

Not sure you fully understand art as this is a very postmodernist understanding of it... but you're at least somewhat accurate, to a degree, but your last sentence is definitely true.

>/thread

I'm aware they do, we need to turn them against each other for infighting. They're already doing it, look at the hyper liberal Evergreen College where they attacked a liberal jewish professor calling him racist. Or the black and mexican community for demanding shit colors to be added to the gay flag. The time is here, this will boil over into this portion eventually

Blacks are so creative. Are you jealous?

I do know there is also alot of money laundering in art sales as well, so theres that. Which I would also argue is capitalism.

Black memes are the best memes. White people will never compete.

Oh shit. I think you just uncovered a commie psyop. Quick, who is the Jew in charge?

Black song:
[Hook: Bruno Mars]
Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt
Turn around, stick it out, show the world you got a
Turn around, stick it out, show the world you got a

White song:
On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night.

There she stood in the doorway;
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself
'This could be heaven or this could be Hell'
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor,
I thought I heard them say

Yeah, no creativity

>feminists have always turned a blind eye to the rap scene
Unless the rapper is white.

I was too ignorant to pay attention to eminem when he first came out. Was there a lot of backlash against him for being sexist?

Yes, more than any other rapper I think of actually.

White rapper here. My Aryan name be Little Bigot. I can't wait to rape some nigger ears and drink some jew tears. I play the bongos on a bitch, then I blast a few queers.

Shhh baby, your post is bad and you should cry more

He looks so much better in just a sweater.

He had the worst fashion sense most of the time.

well eminem is also a lot more explicit than other rappers

Change drink to drank, its a slight rhyme with rape.

Then the line should be something like "I spank a bitches rear, then blast a few queers"

Rear rhymes with queer (obviously) and then spank is also a slight rhyme with rape and rhymes with drank.

They call me the Milk Man, and I'm here to milk your mother. I'm a real motherfucker. I crush muslims like tin cans, I've got more heat than a frying pan. I'm a Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, I hang a nigger with my bare hands.

put this into perspective.
twerking sheboons doesnt trigger the feminist.
twerking sheboons triggers the neckbeard on Sup Forums.

nut space is a myth, unless you have elephantiasis or some shit u should be able to keep your legs together. or maybe your balls are so swollen since you're too autistic and hate womyn too much to get laid.

t. milfag used to being crammed into buses like cattle. while its nice to air out the boys, i never heard anyone complain about their nuts being squashed. spreading your legs and invading the personal space of the person sitting next to you is rude whether its a man or a woman. its a 2 person seat, only fair thing to do is divide that shit in half. have some fuckin respect.

>Video filled with nothing but fat asses shaking on camera
This is something I would need to see to believe

It's not about it being "impossible to close your legs"

keeping your legs open does 2 things:
1. Promotes healthy sperm production through better temperature regulation (that's why it's instinct for men to sit with legs wide, to allow for the scrotum to regulate itself)

2. Sitting in "power poses" increases testosterone in men, sitting it bitch poses decreases testosterone.

So yeah, there's more behind it than just taking up space.

Then click the link for the second one.

thanks for posting these. call me a degenerate but i enjoyed them

ths. i don't get it.

please provide sources to back up these claims.
and assuming these are true, what are you going to do with your sperm other than shoot it into tissues ya whiney cunt

.............sauce

>So yeah, there's more behind it than just taking up space.

more behind it like, intentionally oppressing the stranger next to you with your testicles?

They filled it with ADHD kid daydream cancer.

Can't fap

It's just some nigger being a bigot. We could do better.

scrotum purpose- newhealthguide.org/Function-Of-Scrotum.html

Test levels- Maybe researchers at berkely will be sufficient for you?

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797610383437

You mean like how women set a purse down next to them? Is that sexist?

Their music is related to this somehow. I don't know which way the cause goes. Probably from bad DNA to all the rest of it.

And they say white people dont have culture

Yeah, the point is not that there are no white people who do shit like this also but that feminists only criticize whites when they do shit like this. Also, most of those 'sexist' video by white people were made in the 80's or are made by people nobody has heard of, a popular white male musician could not do something like this today but a black male musician can. The videos the OP linked have people like Drake in them.

Technically all culture is white culture because we appropriated everything.

disgusting

We own big asses now!
>Inb4 Braap

I took a Trump speech, put some wagner in the background, threw down a beat. It was literally hate music.

gibs me dat!

Where did you find my hoes? Dey been missin!

Not to mention the target demographic for this stuff is pre-teens and teens.

enjoy your ban faggot
filth

why? It's a man and a woman? I post this all the time and it's always been good

I guess they're ready for Little Bigot, then. Look for my new single on youtube.

>I enjoy rap but I like fucking with feminists
>t. reddit or Sup Forums

Feminism was never for non-white women, that's why.

>not posting the gif

T H I C C

>directed by Eric Wareheim
Just a coincidence goyim!

>inflation fetish becoming mainstream

KYS freak

>BLACK MUSIC SEXISM
...Is Ok because because liberals see niggers like lap dogs. Pets. Past reasoning with like a human.

Think about that.

By just hating niggers we actually pay them more respect then these liberals. We actually acknowlede their agency. We acknowledge that they do things and make decisions that they should be hated for, instead of saying "look.. they're basically retarded and can't be held responsible for anything they do". Thats pretty bad. If niggers and liberals weren't so fucking dumb, they would easily spot how backward and condescending this. They never will though because they are inferior as initially assumed.

good way to put it, and sew disent and distrust between feminists. Good job user

Pic related

I proudly display a boner in public now because of this.

The Moonman makes a cameo in this video.

Feel the same way about illegal labor. It's basically slavery. And if you talk about deporting them, the first thing liberals will say is "BUT WHOS GOING TO PICK OUR FUCKING CROPS FOR BASICALLY NOTHING!! THEY'RE OUR SLAVE LABOR"

It's not "a way to put it". It's the reality. Black female scholars have called out these white bitches for decades. I just feel bad that many black women (the educated ones) fell for it while white women were taking over corporate America all by themselves. I've never felt connected to "feminism" and now I know why.

Most black women day-to-day will never have a "feminist" dialogue. We were never part of it. Black people are pretty old-fashioned about gender despite what you may have heard.

Theoretically, the historical context for capitalism driving art was enormous, so many classic works were commissions, either by wealthy families or the church

this, and saved

pfffthahaha

>therefor no standards
>therefor no progression
>therefor no ability

Nice

>Women cry about sexism when weak men do it
>Women get wet over sexism when strong men do it

Let this be a lesson to you idiots. Instead of whining like a little bitch on the internet why don't you grow a pair.

Drakes part was actually better than Kendricks

#BeatThatPussy

I know that blacks are, for the most part actually conservative, but have been pulled onto the liberal plantation possibly permanently

I don't even like kendrick, not one single song that he has, I just don't get the obsession with him desu senpai

>why don't you grow a pair.
Can't, I'll get arrested for big balls on the train

Why do blacks like ass so much /pol?

This is really simple to explain actually.

Asses put shit out, which is brown like them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSDkhSLachI

whe have dirty music too

I think that's an unfair comparison.

youtube.com/watch?v=HmAmUeczjI0
this is more like it.

i need context on this please

That's not a relevant or popular song. I heard that bubble but song on the radio in Texas, it has bruno mars singing the chorus.

lol, i have no clue, just a gif i found on here once

This only proves that whites ARE actually better at everything, including being degenerate.