White Male and Asian Female, the best pairing

Are white western women fucked by feminism beyond any hope of redemption? Some white nationalist has now suggested "East Aryan" women as the only option for white men.

boycottbitches.com/white-male-and-asian-female-the-best-pairing/

He does make some pretty good points. What do you think, Sup Forums?

Asian women will treat you like a goddamn king if you treat them well. White women will complain and whine that they didn't get more. Biggest parasites in the world.

Enjoy raising your sons, Chang and Xing.

Races getting together by fetishization are degenerates and should just off themselves

Only if their kids are all girls. Hapa boys are fucked up.

Enjoy your fucked-up mongrel children my friends

Hapa girls are like if you took the absolute worst aspects of white trash sluts and magnified them

asian females are literally all rabid SJWs

I bet the OP is the one who owns that website and is just posting his own shit to increase web traffic. Fuck off.

No. God no.

It sounds like your gf got WHITEY'D

These fags have never actually met an asian girl irl, they just assume they all act like their anime waifus

Hapa boys make high quality autists.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

no

I'm 5'9" and was still fucking girls raw in Asia. They are so backwards about sex as associate condoms with sluts while they blow me and fuck raw. Strange but wonderful. Only the hyper sluts used condoms.

And btw I have chlamedia and herpes. Learn from my mistakes anons. No regrets though I'd do it again.

Never showed symptoms and didn't get tested until I got back to the states. Pussy can be dangerous friends.
Even if it's a quickie, wrap that sticky

not a chink, I just want more qt hapas and less supreme gentlemens

He's right though. Women who lower themselves to the level of racemixing are generally the most undesirable, unattractive ones. That goes for any race. Most people just have the instinct that it's not right, but the uggos are desperate enough to go for it.

Will do. Enjoy your life of emptiness, constant drama, and paycheck siphoning!

Did you really just come to Sup Forums to brag about being an SDT-infested manlet who had sex with some Asian whores

>STD

also this

>Something really interesting has happened in the past 60 years of American life. What was once a 95% white country in the 1950s with conservative values, has now turned to a 50% white country with decadent and suicidal values.

LET'S SPEED UP THE PROCESS! WON'T YOU FELLOW user! WHOEVER IS BEHIND THIS POST MUST BE A (((GENIUS)))OR AN IDIOT!

Not reading, doesn't matter. American white women have basically been brainwashed by film and tv to the point where the believe some knight will pursue them forever without them even having the human decency to have a casual conversation. Then they post on facebook wondering why they can't find someone that isn't cheating on them, even though they don't know how to take the initiative or maintain a relationship. Then instead of going out to meet people, making practically all social events to find a women 95% men to 5% female, they choose online dating where womanizers can endlessly text them to get a

This whole yellow fever meme started getting pushed really hard around here, and the sad thing is it's actually stuck. Fucked up that Sup Forums's cool with race-mixing because of le ebin "bleached" maymay.

But the cherrypicked white women are still rather attractive. How can you still say that they are "generally the most undesirable, unattractive ones?"

The people who marry attractive people of a different race are the ones who don't have a fetish for a certain race. The guy who likes white girls will only settle with an asian if she's a 10/10. The guy who's obsessed with asian girls will settle with a 4/10.

you should of pissed and washed your dick. I raw dogged Cambodian,Filipino and Thai hookers for years out there and have never had anything ( i also get tested every 3 months)

It's not "white women" who are like this, it's western women in general. Asian women living here act the same exact way. You can try to grab one fresh off the boat, but any proper asian woman won't be willing to racemix and I'd be wary of any that are okay with it.

Not bragging. Just saying if you're white you don't need to be 6'3" to fuck around like a manwhore.

It's also a warning to anons that travel there to use condoms.

Every yellow fever faggot I've ever seen looked weird as fuck and probably couldn't get a white woman if they wanted to

no it is not. boys from white men and asian women are hideous. also, providing for a woman is beta af.

>not a chink
>i just want white women riced
didn't think that one through did you

Remember, you stupid fuck.

Anybody who isn't a complete fucking retard would use condoms when fucking strange, loose women.

Doesn't that couple/phenotype produce mentally ill/weak minded children who fail the most?

I'm white and literally 6'3" and never had a problem getting a white woman. Why the fuck would I fly across the globe just to fuck some dirty Asian?

hey Eurasian Tiger, get over here

damn right

sage and report all race mixing threads

also
>1 post by this ID

A few hours ago it was the nigger women who were tye best for whites, now its the asians, i wondsr whos trying to infiltrate and disrupt the anti white genocide, i bet you cucks think its ok since its the women being fucked by wbite cock. Race mixing is white genocide regardless of wbos fucking who.

well just dont have kids?

I did user but i was doing some pretty depraved slutty shit after I broke up with my LTR, ah well.. But it's alright the "outbreaks " come once every several years. And even when they're there it's like one pimple. I'm actually a math professor and still travel around quite a bit. Haven't been to Vietnam or Laos yet.

I'm a manlet and I've never had problems with them as well. Asians are overall plain disgusting, I'm already happy with my gf who is a polish immigrant.

Really makes you think

The animu meme helps promote yellow fever, the whole "THICC" meme helps promote jungle fever

If it was white men fucking other women that was being shilled for only we wouldn't be dying off right now.

Here's (((who))) is behind it

They were all tight m8. And obviously they aren't all using condoms otherwise they wouldn't have the disease in the first place.

I wouldn't call them strange either. You should get outside and talk to them user.

nah

Me neither but that image implied it was a requirement to do so which is completely false.

But user, I don't need to talk to disease-ridden Asian sluts like you do, I get along fine with white women.

>white nationalists
>advocating racemixing
literally makes no goddamn sense

anyways racemixing what good goys do, enjoy your children being supreme gentlemen

The only gf I ever had was asian.

Elliot Rodgers

If you have a daughter she'll be a part of the beautiful eurasian masterrace, if you have a son he'll be somehow more effeminate than 100% asian guys and he'll shoot up a school

OP, I understand that you might be positioning yourself towards a narrative to save civilization, but you are removing the White-woman from the equation. This is where your Jewish-traits bleed through...

>White man gives up on his woman.
>Lesser men claim the White woman.

What is identity politics?

Eat the rice, pay the price.

So do I. Just because I got dirty in Asia doesn't mean I got dirty in America. If you've never traveled I feel bad for you.

Im not even white nigger, i can see through the jews trying to instill the insimination of colored women to create a subserviant race. They already shilled the white women ibfatuation of black cock, now they are doing the same with "red pilled women of colored"

but they will still worship a white man's cock and be super submissive to a white man

Exactly. The only hot Asians I've ever seen were completely Americanized, and few and far between. The hottest asian I've ever seen was only as hot as a 7/10 white woman.

The only guys flying out to Asia to fuck an Asian hooker have no personality and are ugly as fuck. I've known so many average white guys with decent personalities who manage to land a white gf/wife that's out of their league

You're kidding right?

I've never met a man with an Asian or other nonwhite chick that wasn't a massive beta. They're almost always skinny and lanky and just plain ugly.

no Fuck you

How come asian guys never speak out about other guys other than white with asian women?

My dude, was just in Pattaya last year, cant wait to go back later this yeae. Pretty sure Im going to move to Thailand soon.

sure, they SAY they are feminists but they still worship white men's cocks.

Asian women LOVE white cock

>save your race by diluting it
Lmao

I see what you're saying. But had it have been first shilling white men as desirable it wouldn't have hurt us so bad and they knew that. We were already the most desired men on Earth.

The girl on the right is black though

Found the Jew.

Nice man. ESL or what?

>professor in completely useless field
>pumps and dumps asians on his massive holidays
>gets STDs and still goes around fucking everything he sees
>casually talks about all of it as if it's totally normal

Soon.

Im drunk, so im retarded, race mixing is bad, no matter what race it is. By race mixing not only are you destroying youre own race but another one as well. I know you supremicist pride on your eugenics or whatever, but every race should be able to concerve their culture

Elliot Rodgers

REEEEEE LEAVE OUR WOMEN ALONE

FUCK WHITE BOYS JUST BECAUSE YOU GET KEKED BY YOUR OWN WOMEN DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET THE RIGHT TO GO FOR OUR WOMEN!!!!

All of this is happening because white boy is too scared to confront the black nigger fucking his white women!!!! Stay the fuck away white piggu!!!

Majority of Asian Americans are shit. No one is surprised by your pic.

What if I'm Mexican (white)?

Why dont you say anything about blacks with asian women?

yea and asian prostitutes really treat you with the whole girlfriend experience

they are far better than american prostitutes and MUCH cheaper too!