Gf kills bf with Desert Eagle for epic youtube prank

staradvertiser.com/2017/06/29/breaking-news/woman-blames-boyfriends-shooting-death-on-youtube-stunt/

>hold 1.5 inch book to chest
>have gf shoot book with Desert Eagle
>?????????
>profit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFKotz4ur50
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=WJ4rX_nu0hI
youtube.com/watch?v=97DGOhiFq5Q
youtu.be/E1Qe-fqm9vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol just a prank bro

Who got the vid?

Americunts are soo fuckin dumb, I swear to God.

Natural selection in action boys, niggers do it all the time trying to take a photo down the gun barrel pointing at them, and obv have no trigger discipline and blow their brains out.

what is she, 22-24? imagine raising a son. cleaning his diaper shit, buying him new clothes and whatever is trendy, trying to send him to the best schools and teaching him how to be a man, staying up late worrying because he's been out late with the car, etc
and this is how he fucking dies hahaha just imagine this

unfortunately, they already had 2 kids.

"American"
Guess which side of the boarder the guy was from?

>bring a son into the world.
>watch him learn to walk, speak, read, ride a bike, all of it.
>help him get his driver's license.
>help him find his first job.
>teach him to be a good man.
>never teach him the slightest bit about guns, because gun safety should be common sense in the current year.
>he's killed because I never taught him he isn't bulletproof and a Deagle will leave a plate sized hole in your chest, even through a book.

Trigger discipline and muzzle control shouldn't be such puzzling concepts.

STIR THE GUAC
GET THE GLOCK

Any lads got a vid of this shit

I don't know why but this made me laugh really really hard

>yfw you realize America is 2 continents

Charged with a reckless discharge of a firearm
>murdered her boyfriend while getting her alibi on tape and probably nervously asking "are.. are you sure about this, honey?" for extra points
I bet he thought the gun wasn't loaded and they were going to edit the shot in post-production

bitch is going to walk free because noguns liberal jury will just buy her story about her boyfriend somehow owning the gun but not knowing a caliber designed to penetrate car engines would go through a book. I mean, she's the victim in all this, imagine how traumatized she is -- charges dismissed ;)

RECKLESS MANSLAUGHTER AT THE FUCKING LEAST

KEVORKIAN SERVED MORE TIME THAN THIS CUNT WILL GET

fuck

not even, the charge is a reckless discharge of a firearm and she'll walk.
>pregnant
>distraught
>it was his idea your honour, he said he tested it on a book before :')

She looks batshit insane.
If a bitch looks crazy, she's probably crazier than that.

>Yfw you realize America is not the same as The Americas

Thanks for the geography lesson

You need at least 3 books: youtube.com/watch?v=IFKotz4ur50

>>hold 1.5 inch book to chest
>>have gf shoot book with Desert Eagle
>don't even post it to youtube
>???
>jail!

I think you're giving the money too much credit due to pessimism. Did you see her bf? He looked like a bigger idiot than her - I have no fucking idea how they managed to get a Desert Eagle and the ammunition if they were as stupid as they were. That said charges will not be dismissed because you can't go "lmao I didn't know" when you kill someone. At the very least you get charged with manslaughter. Not every woman you see it out to kill men, some are just genuinely dumb and their partners are equally dumb.

What's their YouTube channel?

Mexican intellectuals?

I SHOOT MY BF??? EPIC GUN PRANK (GONE WRONG)

>how they managed to get a Desert Eagle and the ammunition
Deagle are expensive but not unobtainium

True that. I know a guy down here who owns one.

I kind of want a 357 version myself
Bling bling

I'm not a women-hating mgtow, it's just that, in this case, it seems pretty clear she murdered the guy.
I just don't buy anyone being dumb enough to think a handgun, any handgun, even a 9mm, never mind .50AE would be stopped by a book (the supposed story of testing it prior to trying it just makes it so much more obvious, since it's not possible for them to have actually tested it and then tried it, the bf being a dummy theory falls apart with that)

what probably happened:
>we're gonna pretend like this book stopped the bullet and get all these people arguing online and get clicks. here's the gun, it's empty, I'll add the bang and flash in editing
>ok honey *loads one in the chamber* ready?
>"I...I don't know what happened!... he said he tested it on another book before... do you mean guns don't work like in movies?
>"no maam, did you say he tested it on another book before? were you present duting the test?
>no.. he just said it worked.. omg, are you saying that he had to know it wouldn't stop the bullet if he did the test and because he had the gun and it's common sense knowledge of anyone that owns and shoots guns?... how did this happen.. did.. did he want to commit suicide and wanted me to do it?.. omg!
careless discharge charges dropped on account of mental anguish and pregnancy

>she isn't charged with any sort of killing, not even a manslaughter, see:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=WJ4rX_nu0hI

Where's your proof because all it looks to me is you're just autistic because it was a woman who shot the guy and not the other way around. Talk to your mom lad, make peace with the fact that she abused you as a kid.

Don't buy a shitcannon. Buy a 1911.

>yfw they tried to revive him on the scene
>with a point-blank .50 cal wound through his chest

nice flag, lad

His aunt just admitted to knowing about "a plan" and that it would be a real loaded gun.

>No actual video evidence

Yeah, na this is fake.

this
havent seen it yet

Nudes of the spicette?

Get subscribers or die tryin'

Should've tried telephone book.
youtube.com/watch?v=97DGOhiFq5Q
Or shinebox.

Let me introduce this video to you youtu.be/E1Qe-fqm9vc

sick 1 deag babe

Merican born and raised actually

>designed to disable engine blocks
>a bible should stop it

This was the book they used

Get these two a Darwin Award.

:DDD

One would think they would at least test to see how big of a book is needed to stop a desert eagle, then get a book another 25% bigger than that just to be safe, before ever firing at the book with a person behind it.

Already children ... so no chance on the Darwin Award

>millions of years of evolution, from single cell to animal
>be a part of the most successful species
>be a citizen of the largest state in your time
>thousands of years of philosophical and technological developments
>long genetic chain leading up to this particular example of a developed citizen in this empire
>dies in youtube prank, genetic chain ended

>americunts are soo fuckin dumb

let me see your flag mohammed

The should've moved him behind cover so his health can regenerate.

>mexicans
>evolution
Fatal flaw

he got children doe so genetic line lives on

>Never point your firearm at anything you do not wish to destroy.
>Never point your firearm at anyone you do not wish to kill.
This has been drilled into me since before I held a rifle. It's a fundamental safety rule for all gun owners.

I honestly think this was a suicide. "His idea, not mine!!!!!".

Breaking news, the mastermind behind this plot has been reveled. He has multiple FBI agents watching him at all times, and the CIA is on him as well. He was in contact with the tiny bean brained Mexican before that wetback had any ideas at all. They think he was ghost writing the script for these Mexicans and one day he put "The Most Dangerous Stunt We Have Ever Done" into the script. When they went through with the stunt, making sure to use the "biggest possible caliber handgun, preferably a rifle" as directed by ghostwriter Sam Hyde, Monalisa unwittingly killed Ruiz with a .50 caliber handgun. Sam is still on the run.

Why would she shoot his chest with a deagle? If you're going to do something so retarded, at least do it to their foot or some shit.

FPBP

That would be a gay youtube video though.

>STIR THE GUAC

>just le shoot his foot
lol nerd

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to the Trump rally tomorrow.

#1 WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD SOMEONE VOLUNTEER TO BE SHOT!

#2 WHY IN THE FUCK DID THEY THINK A 1.5in BOOK WOULD STOP A FUCKING BULLET THAT PASSES THROUGH GODDAMN FRIDGES! ARE THEY FUCKING RETARDED! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! I KNOW THAT THEY DESERVE FUCKING DEATH FOR EVEN THINKING THAT WOULD EVEN WORK BUT FUCKING HELL! THEY MAKE GUN OWNERS LOOK BAD!

what a novel idea

was it a bible?

If they were smart, they would have had a ton of metal plates hidden between the pages of book. That would actually be a pretty cool video to see it actually stop when you're expecting the retard to die.

Hahahahahahaha

Maybe it's not his. This is 2017, after all.

That's what he gets for using a Mexican history book as body armor.

Fuck this comment hit me pretty hard

sounds more plausible than the story they're trying to sell. I'd be just as skeptical if roles were reversed and the guy murdered his gf. the facts don't stand up to any amount of common sense scrutiny.

>daddy got killed my mommy
>mommy is in jail for murder
what is she going to do, leave a kid and one on the way with no parents? besides, they could have been telling everyone about the "plan", the entire point of this is having a visible and verifiable alibi; she got it on tape, never mind told about the plan to his aunt
>if you put two feet of frozen hard material and use a soft point bullet or hollow point weak 9mm that's designed to mushroom and stop after a few inches of penetration, eventually you'll have enough material that the bullet will stop
>this means it's plausible to think anyone owning a gun and shooting would have any doubt about an inch and a half of paper stopping a fiddy cal from a hand cannon
yeah ok