i'm moving to australia in a month. toowoomba to be exact

what can I expect? I already have a job lined up in case you were wondering

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/int/58361976
youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ
youtu.be/3NFyFgdi_Iw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mining?

Brisbane is a big city you'll like it there. Gold Coast is party central and hot women are there. I thought that it was pretty relaxed compared to here because not as many niggers or people.

Whites spitting on you on purpose and asians spitting on you by accident.

Watch out for snakes

I hope you get bitten by a Snake in your sleep or A spider stings your dick or a Kangaroo rapes your ass or a crocodile get your legs while you go to swim faggot.

At that time of year in Toowoomba you can expect pretty much continual torrential rain and gale force winds, this will last until late November when it becomes warmer and the wet season starts.

toowoomba should practically be a Sup Forumstown by now with all the people on here moving there for work

Fuck off, We're full

What the fuck is a towoomba?

And fuck off we're full. Only based yellow faces are allowed in.

death

Toowoomba is a shit hole. You're just a few hours drive from some of the best places in the world to live though (Brisbane, sunshine coast and gold coast). Get out of Toowoomba if you can. Also get out of Australia because we're fucking full

This is a shill thread. Proof:

yuki.la/int/58361976

youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ

how accurate is that video? are there really people like this in australia? seems like a joke but maybe it's realistic

You can expect to get told to fuck off back to where you came from you YANKEE POOFTER CUNT!

F U L L
U
L
L

It's actually so realistic it's painful to watch, they're displaying typical bogan behaviour.

>Calling people faggot
Flying the world's gayest flag

you guys are fucking assholes. I have every right to go to your country and work there. i'll probably be more productive and happier than you, actually. i'm sure i'll also easily get laid while you're fucking your anime blow up doll, you spineless little faggots

Fuck off you shill

Come to Burwood and say that to my face poofter cunt

I don't know where that is but I will. i'm tough as fuck and fight regularly, beating the shit out of fat ass loners like you for sport

theyre are people like that here faggot.
anythings possible

Toowoomba's cool. You'll be fine. Don't move to Brisbane. Try and stay out west, if you can.

If I lived in Burwood I'd be angry with the world too.

fucking t-bar mate. have fun.

Things to know:

walking streets at night is a good way to get stabbed by a druggie, same as around centrelink during the day
always watch your step for snakes. aussies do it naturally, but foreign cunts don't.
huntsmans are good, as are daddy long legs. don't kill them.
only your closest mates are your cunts.
black cunts are not your mates, unless you've known them since you were a little shit.
toowoomba is the smellbourne of qld.

Also Fuck off we're
F U L L
U
L
L

Don't get anally raped by a kangaroo

are you white?

toowoomba, lel

come darwin cunt

>what can I expect?

some good luvin, mate

OMG, nice investigatorial work there, user,
You've blown this shill out completely haha.

>he thinks the average Aussie likes seppos
Why do they think this? I've seen countless burgers told to fuck off, but never Europeans or Brits.

i didn't know we let boongs on the net

lol enjoy toowoomba cunt, im from bris and you couldnt pay me to live in toowoomba.

You'll get a good taste of australia though.

are women easier in AUS, wtf?

Its basically becoming an America clone since all their marxist-liberal shit gets exported here.

This cartoon was shown on national tv for quite some time as it is highly representative of a certain class of people we have here. Don't worry though even these guys are alright if you dont allow them to get one over on you. Australia loves to laugh at its self.Just dont take yourself too seriously and you'll be right.

>watch out for Abbo cannibals.

This right here is what i mean by don't take yourself too seriously. Everyone in this country is a shitposter IRL. Seriously you will die if you take yourself too serious. Especially up north...

mate you are moving to a shithole have fun.

this is the type of person that you will hear before you see so they aren't a problem. also they don't fuck you with you typically unless you're alone and it's late so it's fine.

they're trash though

>abbo not abo
proxy fag

>tfw we no longer have the white australia policy

Oh well, welcome burger bro. Dont walk anywhere near Aboriginals. They are worse then the "youths" you might have previously encounteed

People who consent can't be raped. Roo cock's got a nice curve that massages the prostate.

worse than niggers you say?

/thread

Spent a few months there and I don't understand why the japs bothered bombing that shithole

from wiki
>"Toowoomba (nicknamed 'The Garden City') is a city in the Darling Downs region in the Australian state of Queensland. It is located 125 km (78 mi) west of Queensland's capital city Brisbane by road.[4] The estimated urban population of Toowoomba as of June 2015 was 114,622.[1] A university and cathedral city, it hosts the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers each September and national championship events for the sports of mountain biking and motocross. There are more than 150 public parks and gardens in Toowoomba.[5] It has developed into a regional centre for business and government services. It is also referred to as the capital of the Darling Downs.[5]"

tl;dr Toowoomba is the city of heartache and broken dreams

how bad could they be? they look like shit fighters so they don't scare me

Nah, they're too drunk to do fight well unless they're in a massive pack and they don't have guns.

No one is worse than niggers.

They aggressively beg. Just tell them to get fucked and walk away. If you start a fight over it there might be a bunch more nearby waiting for just that chance

I just witnessed a daylight robbery.

Mate you seem to have an overly aggressive attitude. People in this country dont really cause trouble but if you walk around like that you're likely to get yourself into a fight. There isnt much "tough talk" before it gets physical here.

Do you like banter by any chance?

There will only be about 20 of them. To add insult to injury the ones that first start on you will be about 12 yrs old.

you bant like a fuckin faggot cunt

dont come to my country u lame cunt ur no lad

He failed the bantz test....... he's not gunna make it lads....

I live in Toowoomba. As soon as anyone hears your accent they'll want to fight you. Especially the boys from the bush, who down on the weekends in their big Utes just to get on the piss and start brawls with townies.

I give you two weeks before you're tired of hiding in your room crying.

Spot on. Every Aussie wants to be able to brag they snotted a yank.

I tell you they'll be queueing up to lay one on your sissy jaw.

lmao i didn't even consider this.

he is gonna have a bad time here and there because of it. and toowoomba is bogan as fuck too. if he's smart he'll stick to going to house parties with small groups of people because if he goes out for drinks around a bunch of derros who work shit labour jobs and feel stuck in life at least one of those cunts is gonna try him at some point in the night out of sheer annoyance that he is even there.

Are you white? If not Fuck we're full

>some good luvin, mate

B&S mate... sink a skinful of bundy and coke then pull a root in the back of the ute while mates doin' dougheys in the paddo!

Fuckin' oath!

I hate all you bogans, you're loud and obnoxious, stop using drugs and drinking alcohol its the reason you're all so god damn poor. Swearing doesn't make you cool or interesting, we're not in high school anymore at this point its just pathetic. I hate you all so much. OP if you're still here don't live near a train station, most of these dole sucking subhumans can't afford a car/lost their driving license and so they all use trains, living near a train station is guaranteed to increase the crime in the area and keep you awake late at night because they're all loud like niggers.

That's because the people on the Gold Coast behave like niggers.

I moved here from India to work and live.
I have been here for about 2 years and it is ok. Sometimes racist people but not all bad.
The men are lazy and the women are quick to look for anyone who can satisfy them which is good.

Yeah, because you see scores of Aussie women lining up for dates with rapey-eyed, stinking curries.

Toowoomba is redneck and iced out. Lots of scum but some nice historic places. Dont let woomba indicate what all aussies are like

You sound threatened ;)

Don't get too offended by banter, but also don't let anybody take a steaming shit all over your chest.

Don't acknowledge the existence of the native fauna, and they probably wont ask you for change.

Who said anything about dating?
I just fuck and leave them for the white boys to date and marry.

>Toowoomba

>What can I expect?

A lot of space and free time for personal reflection. Or drinking.

Lots of young abos to lool after your car while you're in the supermarket.

You don't need niggers. The Gold Coast is niggery enough as it is. Do you like Meth OP?

get rekt soft cunt. you hate them because they see right through your bullshit and you know it.

>Swearing doesn't make you cool or interesting, we're not in high school anymore

i can sense how fucking faggoty and hateable you are and i know those bogans had good reason to punk you like they did. you clearly deserved it.

Australians generally hate Americans. Ever since we kicked their ass at the Battle of Brisbane.

It's pretty much a 10/10 accuracy wise.

youtu.be/3NFyFgdi_Iw

>every right
you are entitled to nothing faggot
this is our country, consider yourself lucky and pray you aren't raped by a snake

If you get lost looking for Burwood just keep an ear out for Ching Chong and Ackbar sounds.

Accurate af

Hahahahahahaha what a faggot.

You're gonna have a great time in tbar cunt.

>toowoomba

The name suggests a city populated by Niggers.

but we're full as fuck?

My gook detector is reading off the charts!

YOU are LITERALLY seething with rage right now and are desperately trying to hide this by adopting a nonchalant mask and deflecting every handsome and charismatic post made by me away with a thoroughly worn out meme. I can see right through you, you pathetic piece of shit, and this troubles you deeply.
You will now either ignore me in the knowledge that you CANNOT compete or you will respond with another pathetic ad hominem. Regardless, the end result will inevitably be YOU cowering from the truth. The truth frightens you, and you are more than content to hide under your covers. I would pity you, if you weren't such a pathetic individual.
I look forward to your reply or lack thereof, which I will NOT be reading

>and deflecting every handsome and charismatic post made by me

lol

Yeah but he is a tough guy american.. He will fighten them with his tough talk^^ we already seen how tough his talk can be. typical amerifag..
He needs to get slapped around a bit for once in his life. Australia will make a man out of him.

Melbafag

>rapey-eyed
fucking spot on mate

can't wait to eat another sepo alive

You know i wouldn't be surprised. Aussie skanks have no shame. I gave up on them a lonnng time ago. Continental European girls for me these days.
< pic related. Its a French female

Get fucked cunt or I'll fuckin' smash ya!

>search it up
>beautiful russian school girls
Got to say she looks more like a russian gal than a french one.

>iv got an aboriginal bone.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Cold

Fuck off. Stick with your colonial scum. Don't ruin European women with your mixed heritage and lack of culture.

:OMG?
She looks like a french girl friend of my ex gf.
Can i come to you country and take one of your females man? She will be taken care of, i already have a nice nest built for her!

>French
She's Russian

I see this bread about once a month and it's always fucking Toowoomba or Bendigo for some reason.

Why are no cunts making an aus pol?

The only sane immigration policy.