Well?

Well?

Sounds like projection

WE JUST WANT TO BE LEFT THE FUCK ALONE

they will learn

It's because we know nonwhites are savage apes and should be treated like feral beasts.

What is "shit" to them? Being a lazy piece of fucking garbage who contributes nothing to society?

They sure do talk about faecal matter quite often. I heard apes fling their "Shit" also.

>Ain't shit
>your ancestors were literally human cattle.

>that projection though

race war or bust

>anti-semitism
>Oy vey! Remember the 6 gorillion.

This.

Ayo.
We aint scared of no niggas. But we dont fuck around with no bitchniggas. #nonewfriends

This is why you have to show nonwhite women some attention at least. If you reject them immediately they go full monkey and are against us. Pretend to like them at least.

I would bet my life savings that this slut was rejected by some Chad and shes so insecure shes projected all of that onto all whites.

White people are starting to get concerned because you parasites breed like rats and contribute nothing positive to society

She's an arab, she hates whites because we want her ass deported.

lol black chiks mad hispanics are jumping them in the hierarchy. Name a race that likes blacks. Just for fun, even as a stereotype. What non black race wants to be around blacks?

correct, white people are no shit, this is why we're afraid of people who are shit. Shit is filthy, just like niggers.

Indeed. If brownies are so great, they wouldn't have to live off of whitey. Their own nations would be good enough for them.

Yep. Simple as that. It's righteous and for the good of everyone.

>some retarded bitch says something

wow it's nothing

>listen, i'm saying something stupid. tag, you're it. now it's your turn to say something stupid.
>cue Sup Forums thread

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH BURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN

Yeah, womens anger is almost always fuelled by some sort of specific social rejection

/thread

how is an arab blacklivesmatter? i thought they hated blacks

WYTE AINT NO SHIT NIGGA DAT DEM NO NIG SHIT FUCK SHIT BIX NOOD NIGGA FUCK SHIT FUCK

This. You can all the retarded shit you can possibly think of and I won't have a single complaint.
As long as you do it in your own fucking country and not mine.

>white people aint shit
>LET US IMMIGRATE EN MASSE TO YOUR COUNTRIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE