OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Hows the wall coming/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97247983/
youtube.com/watch?v=QPJVF-w0We8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

Reminder that Democrats are the real racists.

Where my pedes at?

Reminder: Democrats don't even know what month it is.

real /sg/ hours who a mud?

how long before people just admit white people are being actively sabotaged and replaced? shitskins are jealous and want to take our shit.

>Zucc

I can't remember all this stuff anymore. Everything is getting lost in time. I wish I paid better attention to remember instead of lurking more.

So which arc are we on "health care" or "voting fraud

>Reminder l: President of CNN Threatening Trump with bad coverage

I dunno, ask Richard

My roommates are degenerates and their degenerate friend fingered herself in the lounge room in front of everyone and then didn't even wash her hands. She touched a bunch of shit too. WTF do I do about this? Can I get an STD now just because she talked all of the common area shit after she touched herself?

Hello ancap alt-reich friends haha

I am looking for an image like this one, but with a transparent background and without the cartoon character eating a hotdog can any of you help?
As a fellow capitalist I understand nothing can be done for free I will provide a meme in following post as payment at market price which is by definition fair. thank you

pls no responding the kikes

/pedes/i
/magapedes/i
/civic/i
/kekistan/i
//sg//i

But us civic nationalists don't care about race.

America could be totally brown for all we care. As long as everyone is a BASED conservative republican that triggers libs on twitter.

And then they run a story saying, “the world has been polled and the world doesn’t like Trump. They like Obama better.” Well, what the fuck do you expect? They’re the ones spreading their fake news internationally.

>alt-reich
Gross

Congratulations, it only took you three months to edit the anarcho-commie out of the picture convincingly. Go back to TRS.

poopremacy

shadilay. pls enjoy this awoo and (you)
:^)

So he's admitting it's not about reporting the news or journalism, but lying to gain power and subvert the republic. Arrest this man, and shut down CNN for sedition. This is not covered by the first amendment.

Here is the meme image.
Jeb just can't get it right, LOL.

so has any based user cut out the MAGA choir song and made it a standalone video?

It's a very hard red pill for most normies. I think we'll see the realization spread when Trump starts booting their poo asses out and things start getting immediately better for whites.

>National news now consists of talking about fucking tweets.

Does the media not see how fucking pathetic they look?

It's still in, on the lower panel lol

>he prefers Assad to Trump
>he actually thinks Trump is trying to destroy Assad

G20 is next week. After July 14, it's back to Healthcare.

See this and do your part to stop thread derailment

Show me one BASED richard spencer who isn't race mixing or a richard spencer supporter with a white girlfriend fighting for our race.

Fuck, I missed that. Good catch.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT

Me? No.

We have the best trannypedes, dont we folks?

If we compiled the worst liberal Tweets it looks way stupider than this. Are you fucking retarded? That is the whole reason for the mass switching of voters last year.

Sorry I see what you're saying now

So, we all agree that while he's not doing a bad job, he's also not doing a great job? His presidency has been mediocre, so far.

I just went back through an old external the other day, found a /ck/ thread I'd saved the whole page on that was the first posting of the Holy Grail. I really didn't think it was from last decade, but hey getting old brings the alzheimers

Muh Putin til after the G20 meetings

>muh Richard Spencer

Nah, us civic nationalists know that minorities are based.

Look how based they were when voting.

>dodging the question.
No please answer i'm pretty sure we all agree with you that subhumans must be removed / flushed.

Hufpo is already spinning Buzz acting a fool in Trump's presence.

Better then every Post-War President.

I would give the lead to Reagan if he didn't give amnesty like a cuck.

>stop thread derailment
dude, it's a slow night. They're just helping bump the thread.

AAAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw working for a company hiring ethnic italians
should I be worried?

he's doing great compared to what he's up against and the type of person he is
i thought it was going to be 4 years of never being able to pass anything with even paul ryan hating him everyday vocally
he's so far impressed me

fuck off controlled oppo

I like them bumping the thread. Just enjoy some order and comfy threads. No need to encourage them but I can't stop anyone from makign threads bad like they want them to be.

Thats good. I don't know what other people do in their private lives. I don't care who Richard Spencer fucks.

I'm guessing you support that kike from TRS? The same one who was married to a jewess and his half brother is a dindu? Ha.

These people are on the same side and should be treated as such.

>MUH RICHARD SPENCER

BASED RACE MIXING. For fuck sake you would think these fucking larpers would be able to practice the slightest core of what they preach. Fucking pathetic.

They realize Trump is friends with Aldrin, right?

WTF I love nig nogs now!

damn reddit sure is cringe and boring and shit memes you sure convinced me to something

I just checked. Richard Spencer is dating a white woman.

But I'm a civic nationalists. I don't care if whites go extinct. As long as the new mud race is BASED.

I used to feel a little bad about the lack of progress in legislation - the current Congress is literally on pace to be the least productive in American history - but every time I start to get disappointed in Trump, I get exposed to some new leftist insanity. Trump is the most important president in 100 years if only for keeping the communists away. Really, anything else is extra.

How that wall coming along?

> Assadpede dodges a question like max payne
Thank moot for IDs. Hidden.

Even if they do they'll never admit it. Personally I think Buzz being on the same council as Pence, Mattis, and Tillerson shows how seriously Trump takes space. It's not idle talk when you've got the VP, State, Defense, Homeland Security, and the second man to walk on the moon at the same table.

I think he's doing a fucking amazing job.

>no tpp
>no rapefugees
>no paris cuckgreement
>economy is soaring

Honestly, I don't jot down every time he does something awesome, someone needs to create a nice pasta.

I hate sand niggers so Idgaf about assad.

Not everyone who thinks Spencer is a cringey fag is a civic nationalist

why do you keep pushing your shit sandwhich? no one is buying this "based" crap you keep trying shill here.

its fucking pathetic.

>asians are white
Ok!

I'm not here to defend Richard Spencer.

Is he ptg's new boogeyman?

Good job on the mining. I think they are up to 25 House Dems on that bill. Since they can't get him on high crimes and misdemeanors for impeachment, they are going for the 25th Amendment to have him removed from office for being unfit to serve.

>NH
>VT
>ME
>increased crime
lmao

It's not even actual Spencer fans, it's /leftypol/ fags

what about states that didnt

meant for

Daily reminder that Spencer has no real fans

serious question: is Enoch a kyke or not?

I remember the crossposters from 8pol saying he was but recently heard that he wasn't (some TRS fanboi saying he was slav+something else). When I look at his face my jewdar is all bells and whistles. He looks jews AF in the face.

We all know you're a /leftypol/ shill

AHAHAHAHHAHA
>wanting whites to not be a minority is leftypol guise

liberals cannot into math

International coverage here in Brazil is done by a guy sitting in a stage in your country holding NYT, WAPO and some other leftist garbage, they also cite huffpo and talk about that other company that says when some news article is false or not.
They basically translate what is written there, throwing a piece of commentary, interviewing someone on the street - usually on a liberal State - and that`s pretty much it.
But they make sure to say that`s the opinion of ALL AMERICANS, mind you, conservatives don`t exist, what exist are "ultraconservatives" or "far-right".
I think it`s just like that in regards to every other flag I have spoken with in the board.

Kek

>stop hating based niggers you shill
>lefypol are the real racists.

You faggots are either under 18 or just dumbasses.

>Richard Spencer is dating a white woman.
He married iirc.

So what can we do? what do we do then you got any ideas? You seem to love race mixing as far as I can tell.

Hey hey! Any other based black MAGApedes here? Am I the only one? Shadilay my fellow based pedes!

Doing really great, people keep asking this same question like it hasn't been asnwered 10 thousand times and it gets annoying the 200th time.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Hows the wall coming/

The bidding process was completed, the prototypes are being constructed this summer, the election will be made then land will be acquired for construction, then construction will begin. Is there anything else I can help you with?

For this kind of thing, it's hard to tell the difference between psy-ops, bantz, mindless dissent, and actual reasoning.

if you want to expound on the 14 virtues there are many better ways.

>but you don't.

its obvious to anyone.

I don't know who they think they're attacking, but they're not doing a particularly good job.

True. Trump is offering an olive branch to the private sector to work with them as well - including SpaceX. We'll see what Musk does after he threw his bitch fit and walked off the Science Advisory Board because of Trump BTFOing the Paris Accord.

They`re stuck in the Arc of paying people to hate Trump for more than a year, their money never end.

I guess Hillary would've been better. In fact I'm sure that's exactly what /leftypol/ wanted

Post yfw this happened

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97247983/

>le red PA meme

Yeah you got em bro.

Civic nationalism is the future. Just like America being a white minority nation.

i think half of america might have a problem with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=QPJVF-w0We8

Shadilay brotha. Here's a gift from all of us to you my brotha.

PLEASE RUN

>Civic nationalism is the future

No, it's the present. Trump won, Duke got 3%.