A few years ago could you ever imagine having a US president like this in our lifetimes? I fucking love this timeline

A few years ago could you ever imagine having a US president like this in our lifetimes? I fucking love this timeline.

he's right though

no its sweet though. Its unreal almost. I love trump, I do think he hurts himself unnecessarily sometimes. I honestly think he does it because he does not give two shits what people think and loves to get a rise out of people. Its funny that liberals think that hes soooo vain and so thin skinned, but after this onslaught the past 2 years its obvious how thick skinned he really is.

He's a Mad Man and I Love it ....

IT'S THE MODERN DAY

I'd rather have a president that actually does things that improve the country. He needs to shut the fuck up and build the wall already.

Fuckin eh, wish we had a Trump here in Canada on this dreadful Canada day... You can either vote for (((Justin Trudeau))) or (((((((Andrew Scheer))))))). Cons and Libs in favour of immigration.

Trump is to the USA what Calligula was to rome

he acts like a 16 year old on twitter.
all this personal battles if he feels he got degraded, this is typical narcissistic behavior, it is not strong, it is the weakest way you could act as a president.
but all the underage losers here approve this, because for the lulz, kek.

why couldn't he have written:
>IT'S CURRENT YEAR PRESIDENTIAL

i actually could not
if you told me to predict the next 100 presidents i wouldve just said obamas and jebs
like what the fuck my life is so great now i love living because i dont know whats going to happen next

>Implying (((trump))) isn't one of them

>He didn't say "Its 2017, its time for a president that uses social media"

Sad!

Did Weedmam really say recently that Canada had "millions of AIDS victims" when the actual number is like 50k?

Don't get your hopes up too much.

translation:
>why won't trump let liberals insult and lie about him without retaliation? it's not fair!

when is the big sex orgy?

He's actually extremely innovative with regards to this. Never before has a national leader been this involved in talking directly to the public. Usually it's via the media or middlemen bureaucrats. He completely and utterly caught the stagnant status quo off guard.

i don't think obama was a great president, but if he reacted to all the shit that was said on fox news it would have been even worse, you guys would have called him butthurt.

>but if Obama did this, you guys would have done that!
>I know this because reasons.

>fox news bashing obama
It's not like they called him closeted fag or something. It was mostly hating on his America apology tour and his perceived "wealth redistribution" polices, which admittedly didn't exist.

I can almost feel his leftist butthurt coming through my monitor, it's pretty neat.

It's happening right now, you just weren't invited.

i know, this is something autists like you could never achieve, because your empathy is crippled.

If globalists can read minds, how come they didn't know they were gonna lose the election so bad?

ask the globalists.

It's way too good to be true. Something gonna happen folks, don't get your expectations high

You mean ask another globalist?

2 possible answers

(1) - If Clinton won, the pizzagate investigators would go insane and stop at nothing to uncover he pedo ring and eventually find something to incriminate someone

(2) - they committed so much voter fraud that they got cocky and thought what they did was enough so they're regrouping for the next election and the midterms in 2018

He literally gets me hard.

le ebic bantz
you are fired globalists kek

seriously, this just shows the simple way most of you autistic trumpfags think, if someone says trump sucks he has to be a globalist, liberal or whatever.

>a few years ago
>could you ever
yes, i could ever, since i do now. reatrd.

What part about calligula?

That his enemies make up shit about him and spread it around untill everyone thinks this is the truth?

Or that he got a bit strange from lead posioning because the local wine gets contaminated with heavy metals?

Still could be better. Pic related

this is great. He fucking knows. There is no "oh i bet Pres. Trump just THINKS he's SooooooOOOoooOOO smart! well i'll show him!!!"

this motherfucker know E X A C T L Y what he is doing, and this tweet confirms it

best timeline/10

Let me put it this way

No one disputes that Trump is the one in charge of his twitter account. What you see is him. The real deal. Whenever Hillary or Obama posts on social media, do you think it's really them posting? Or is it a product manufactured from a specialized committee in charge of social media postings?

For better or for worse, we have a direct line of communication from the President. And this infuriates the establishment.

Because it's hilarious. Liberals are mostly the ones who use social media and all the companies are run by liberals so he's basically using their own shit against them which is why they keep flipping their shit everytime he tweets anything. Just remember, the owner of twitter and Mark Jewburg both donated to Hillaries campaign

>people want a president that interacts directly with the common people
>gets President Trump
>noo nooo he had two scoops of nuclear codes!!

Gotta give some politicians credit, I can see why it's so tempting to genocide people. It's a miracle that more of them don't

checked and agreed

>baiting this hard
>shill media triggered every fucking time
It's like making a cat chase a laser pointer lmao