Why Indians act so strange on internet

She framed her own profile pic as 'loving'.

Indians are pretty weird IRL too you know

DESU I wouldn't mind some loving from her.

Indians in general are weird, dude.

Probably Post Pajeet Stress disorder.

Kek

Happy birthday rakesh

Why don't they simply pick up all that fucking trash?

What's wrong with these subhumans?

Bon fete Rakesh

Feliz cumpleaños rakesh

Are Indian women as big of stalkers as the men? Seriously am starting to believe autism has a serious prevalence in Pooland & it's culture .

I like Indians, they're super nice people and pretty funny. Girls can be super cute sometimes, they're kinda like redhead, either repulsive or 10s. The ones you find online (on apps not available on PCs) are cool, cause they're usually the richer higher castes one so most are rich and educated. Most can't speak hindi worth shit tho, feels bad when you wanna learn it.

>this will be the only thread obamaleaf doesn't spam tonight

She's such a qt.
Who else is gonna fap to her now?

Checked my leaf friend.

oh great now you've done it

Which thread(s) he in

I fucking hate Indian people but goddamn their internet autism can be entertaining.

Its better than reality tv.

Su gimtadieniu, Rakešai.

Anytime indians cine into where I work they try to barter and haggle. When it comes to prices they are worse than jews and have zero self awareness

For your viewing pleasure. He loves it when post about his Indian heritage and his current city of Toronto.

I've been to India twice, I can definitely tell you that the richer higher caste ones are repulsive thots. Completely unwholesome unless you can prove (or in my case, fake) that you are very rich.

One of the strangest races of people in the world, probably the strangest.

India itself itself is completely fucking insane. Hinduism is so off the wall it is hard to believe that are hundreds of millions of people who believe in it.

Everything about India is completely fucked.

I tend to have more respect for Indians as removers of kebab. hindis and sikhs are pretty chill people, unless they aren't. Example that on female ruler India had for a while that attacked the sikhs holy city for some reason, and was dumb enough to keep her closest body guards who were sikhs.

This. Met one on a bus once that told me all about his experiences with the CIA.

Here's Medusind's (company out of India) take on Santa Claus.

>Indians as remover of kebab

They are kebabs. The only difference is their religion. DAY OF THE FLUSH, WHEN

The reason he probably does this is to show off he has money to get the pajeet ladies.

Experiences with them CIA niggers that glow in the dark?

Probably. Couldn't have been too expensive though, considering the background.

It would be a rather effective method of peacocking from a cultural standpoint.

Maybe when they don't have to worry about the Muslims genociding them, then they might adopt Western sanitation practice.

Happy birthday Rakesh

It was about 10 years ago. I just remember thinking he was fucking crazy

hbd m8

who called dat number?

He probably was a big guy

this is how children think

I just did.
Let's see what will be his reply.

did they discuss weaponizing poo?

no nearby municipal waste disposal, indian cities are extremely old and were never planned until recently so its just loads of horribly inefficient roadways

What does this have to do with news and politics?

>t.Paki mudshit

>>/trash/

Also, show your flag poo

The few girls I know don't seem to be that way, but I think it's because some of them actually didn't grow up rich.

One is getting into Bollywood, legit excited to personally know a possible future star lul.

you have to be all kinds of socially retarded and weird to think openly shitting in the street is acceptable behavior

Wszystkiego najlepszego, Rakesh.

Wszystkiego najlepszego, Rakisz

Gratulerer med dagen, Rakesh

POO