When you're a frail, old man on your deathbed...

When you're a frail, old man on your deathbed, will you look back at the time you spent on Sup Forums and determine that it was what was best for the race?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBxvdkpV8Z0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bE-DEt85uVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes.

I want to leave.

>hey guys, stop beating us in the information war please
die in a fire, shareblue

>being old and frail

are their no tall buildings, cliffs or bridges in your local area? fuck being old having to share my space with a million foreigners.

No you moron, this is my crack. Humans weren't supposed to have this much stimulation available this easily. You think I ultimately want to be here?

>Hurr Ima kill myself when I turn 40 because I'm so scared of old age

Shareblue is small fish man. You have no idea how many big players are installing systems on social media

I've already been 40.

Sup Forums is something I check like I check the news.
I come here and scroll through the catalogue to get a feel of the general mood, if it is a shill day or a news day, and if the latter I move on. If it is a news day I weed out everything but scoops or breaking news, links to twitter feeds with breaking news etc.

I think the majority of lurkers here lead normal productive lives. The number of socially defunct engaged posters here is far fewer than the amount of traffic the page receives. Sup Forums is just a place where counter-narratives manifest, thus digesting the website as an opposition news feed is fully productive.

assassinating soros, the banker families, and virtually all politicians, media, and religious figures is the priority

>not killing yourself because you're either too afraid or can't accept reality

ill be on pol on my deathbed

I know most of the posters here will be browsing Sup Forums while being on death bed.
I know, I will.

Yes, I will look back on my children and grand children and the beautiful community that I gave helped to build where there is no class or castes sinply the people in social unity.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBxvdkpV8Z0

Heil Hitler will be my last post

Good post lad.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bE-DEt85uVU

I indent to do something. What you said is something I fear deeply

gaining knowledge and understanding is always worth the time and effort

That's how I feel about it too

Some days there's nothing interesting but when there's a happening this is the first place I go to

Sup Forums during eurovision and happenings is epic keks - the satire part of pol is fun aswell but everything in moderation
>has pol affected my political views
maybe more than id like to admit

Underrated; B.F. Skinner was right

Yes. I'll at least be happy knowing that I got to talk to others that think the same way as me and taught me so much. I will always be grateful for the time I spend here. You don't know it yet but you will say the same thing someday.

I will always remember the fappening fondly, many keks were had those days

Always

Seig hiel

I will determine that every single moment I spent on Sup Forums was a waste of time and that Moot and Hiroshimoot deserve divine punishment for allowing this torment to continue

>old frail man
LOOOOOL, we won't make it to old age you dumb fuck. At the rate the world is progressing, the niggers will literally cut our arms off with machetes and eat us for "magical powers" long before we get to old age.

>implying anyone here would ever get the chance to reproduce and if they did their children would survive long
It's like nobody knows about the impending world war.

Funnily enough, I was right-wing when I came to this board and went back to being left-wing when I saw how overwhelmingly stupid and moronic this place was
So probably time well-spent, all in all

yes