PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE WAGIE

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE WAGIE

t h i c c

I hate that stupid map so much. It's meant to be a fantasy map but it's just a rip-off of Iceland.

I will give you $4 if you let me suck your cock

wew never noticed it.

Well it's Skyrim so it's actually TES Iceland.

Please die already, boogie.

Ideal representation of the average American right there.

Who is this fat fuck and why do I keep seeing him on Sup Forums

The Morrowind Map was so much better. Fitting for a better game.

Pay up Americucks, Boogie's gotta eat.

dumb obese youtuber who plays games and tries to get political but is a spineless coward with anxiety who can't stand confrontations so he backs down from any and all opinions he has and constantly contradicts himself.

Somebody will have to pay.

Jesus fuck

he will need A LOT of care (to say the least) in a few years.

You know what's great, whenever they put a fat fuck's corpse into the oven, the lard often times gushes out of it onto the crematorium floor. The more you know.

Jesus Christ

Good luck finding it

He's already passed the threshold and is using a mobility scooter.
If you allow yourself to exceed 300 you've already done permanent damage and getting up to the point of mobility issues is essentially a death wish covered in butter.

I always wondered how this shit even occurs, it seems like the financial spending and lack of movement etc would become more of a duty than actually just doing something or eating less?

He tries to blame it on anxiety. Eating is a method he copes with anxiety, and being obese gives him anxiety. It's a bullshit circular logic excuse that gives him a free pass to eat a horrible diet and be a fat fuck. It also makes you a big meanie if you dare try to call him out on it, because you only make him want to eat more by pointing out he is fat. Stop making him anxious! It's your fault!

Wish this fat fuck would disappear

>Boogie is such a lazy shit that he literally shits himself sometimes while sitting at his PC because he's too lazy to haul his massive form over to the toilet.
>His girlfriend has to clean his shit up for him and wipe his ass whenever this happens.
>Boogie gets all depressed and says he'll definitely make an effort to stop all this, but never does.
>Finally, the girlfriend has had enough so Boogie gets a colostomy bag installed.
>The lazy fuck never bothers to actually empty it so, one day, it explodes while he's at a convention. The air reeks of rancid shit a mile around, and Boogie tries to play it off as a joke while rushing as fast as someone like him possibly can to get to the nearest toilet to clean himself up.
>he got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away
>his wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal

Is all the shit bag bursting real?
Sauces or videos?

What the fuck