Elsagate

Elsa gate starting to be talked about around the internet.
youtube.com/watch?v=69wbxW6YEdQ
The talk starts at around the 14 minute mark.
It has also been mentioned on tosh.0
Nice job guys this degenerate shit wont be around much longer!

Other urls found in this thread:

neonnettle.com/news/2316-brad-pitt-elite-hollywood-pedophiles-control-america-
twitter.com/hashtag/ElsaGate?src=hash
youtube.com/watch?v=eTqmTuyaP94
youtube.com/watch?v=lkXcPPo3hKI&t=530s
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bkm3LJTSCWU
youtu.be/t3eohwkQ-gg
independentaustralia.net/life/life-display/antony-kidman-dies-amidst-child-abuse-allegations,6918
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_Kidman
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brad Pitt speaks out against "hollywood pedophiles that control America"

neonnettle.com/news/2316-brad-pitt-elite-hollywood-pedophiles-control-america-

twitter.com/hashtag/ElsaGate?src=hash

A child's innocence should be preserved as long as possible. Once you're exposed to the harsh realities of life, you can't go back

So sad

bump

this ones were made by that ethan bradberry fuck.
He changes he channel out of nowheree from pranks to this shit because he thought it would make him money.
SO called "cool" cunts with no integrity make me sick.

weird symbolism

rwds when?

What's our endgame? Cause a big enough shitstorm that youtube is forced to explain themselves?

Reported for ban evasion

Want me to kill you, faggot?

There were one or two threads last wekk speculating on links between Elsa videos and islamic terrorism.
THIS IS THE ASIAN WOMAN WHO HAS AN ISLAMIC TATTOO ON HER SHOULDER.
Some sandniggeranon said it was some islamic delacration along the lines of "There is no god but Allahbaalah (Piss bravely upon him)".
I ain't even typing "Allah" , he is a pedo god

Are these threads being deleted? I haven't seen many lately.

Jew mods are keeping this under wraps hard, there's none of them now because all the guys making them are either b& or scared off.

They were and i got banned just for replying to one. Good thing is its starting to get out there. The e-celebs are talking about it.

Yeah Check my thread pic i got banned just for replying.

Are the mods trolling to make us more paranoid or are they part of this sickening plot? It was weird to me not seeing any threads for a long time. This is a huge deal, probably one of the most important topics in here.

all they care about is muh ad revenue. i doubt they've watched more than one video.

Getting the masses ready for the big revelations. have bump user

true but at least they spread the existence of this shit.

Do they actually discus Cultural Marxism or do they just bitch about SJWs? Molyneux is really hit or miss.

Fucking disgusting.
These people need to go.

Holeee shit. That was just so out of nowhere! First that wierd map while she slices herfingers. Then the chicken eats meat and the 4 eyes of province appear

EXPOSE THIS MORE

I cannot stand the cunt to be honest. He too self aggrandizing and arrogant for my liking. Topics can be alright but the weasel is just too unbearable to listen to for long periods.

I personally think he does what a lot of mainstream youtubers do, namely play dumb. There are so many topics where the answer is pretty clear, but he doesn't want to be that edgy.

Is there any reason why Youtube is more family friendly than Liveleak at this point?

He is very anti-family
He advocated people to cut contact with their parents and shit in a lot of their videos. He always sucks up to women in his live chat style videos and always berates the weaker sounding guys who call in for advice. He cannot stand to be proven wrong and you can really feel his anxiety when someone with any amount of intellect calls. He genuinely believes himself to be some kind of genius and seems to base his entire identity on this, much in the same way a SJW will base their identity on their opinions which is why when those opinions are challenged they become violent. They feel like its not just an attack on an idea but on the entire essence of their being.

youtube.com/watch?v=lkXcPPo3hKI&t=530s

go to 8:40 and tell me how you feel after listening to it for 1 minute.....

Wow, I had some experiences like that, but the trick is to not be a cunt about it. He had a fucked up childhood (we all know about his mom) and then ran a successful tech business. He essentially retired into making Freedomain Radio with his wife. He is also a classically trained actor, so he is putting up a front. I kind of wonder if he is going to implode soon because most Alt-Light figures do that eventually.

He also pretends he never said this.
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

FUCK THIS KIKE ARG ASTROTURFING

THEY CREATED ELSAGATE TO DISTRACT YOU FROM PIZZAGATE GET IN HERE

YOU KNOW WHATS FUNNY ABOUT ELSAGATE? ITS GETTING MSM RECOGNITION FROM TOSH.O, REALLY MAKES ME THINK THAT THEY RATHER SATURATE THE MEDIA WITH DISINFO TO LEAD PEOPLE ASTRAY FROM THE TRUTH

Can we dox the directors and actors of these videos?

Yea, something much easier to play off.
Pizzagate is damning.

fucking kikes

one of the couples in one of the videos had an NY license plate

The videos of this are actual proof. Pizzagate was a bunch of circumstantial shit that never led anywhere. Maybe kids got touched in that pizza joint, but we have a faggot's instagram feed and that's all. Focus on these actual Jewtube videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=bkm3LJTSCWU

Lol i dont doubt that you may have a point with this but that post is so..
>pic related

Why did alex jones drop pizzagate and say it was a mistake? (((pressured)))?

also the one where they give the little girl a shot with an actual needle you can clearly see almost everyones face except the guy with the face mask. elsa is always unmasked in the live action vids.

also checked

link?

can't find the original video but its covered in this video

i hate this video. probably the most disturbing one out of all that i've seen.
youtu.be/t3eohwkQ-gg

skip to 1:45 for the bad stuff

>Nicole Kidman
>her father
independentaustralia.net/life/life-display/antony-kidman-dies-amidst-child-abuse-allegations,6918

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_Kidman

trained in DC in the 60's, (((order of australia))) for services in psychology

wouldn't be surprised if she played a role in having him killed