Its happening

Its happening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8XkrkBt-8LQ?t=1m44s
youtube.com/watch?v=_XE0ZhDLxZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Men are only capable of impregnating a single woman

American education strikes again.

Do white guys really fuck black chicks? Always thought that was a myth.

This is a troll. A really fucking good one. Trolling since Trump got in has improved immensely.

They do not.

t. lonely, horny negress

youtu.be/8XkrkBt-8LQ?t=1m44s

tits or gtfo

t. everyone

We have to regain dominance before we can give you slave loving.

I'd do you if you are a real female and not obese.

so stupid it's adorable

Hello you must be new.

Women post their exposed bosoms here along with their email and kick :^)

Post nigger tits, sucks most of you look like chimps and are unfuckable.

Having a kid doesn't destroy the 'bloodline'

Niggers will be niggers no matter what kind of education they receive.

I've always loved black girls, and vice versa...but we are both so culturally different that I just can't get one...it's really hard to explain...its like we're from different fucking planets

Id let you suck my dick bb ;)

Coons love to hate white people yet love half-caste mongrels, why is that American anons? Internal self-hatred?

post clothed to tell if qt3.14 or not
also which state you live

>t. will fuck slavesluts

Do you have an afro?

I think its cute when black woman have one.

I wouldn't mind but the overwhelmingly majority of black women are loud, obese, and uneducated. If I ever find one that isn't then I'd consider her

stocks are up boys

Some of the most hated of race mixing is blacks of black women marrying white men.

I like black girls but I don't want my kids to be nappy haired freaks

Trans-racial isn't a thing

the best trolls are the ones that even your own side falls for

Its been happening.

they think being half-black is the same as full black and thus a half-black's achievements are their achievements.

Not so much self-hatred as much as massive moronic ego.

The thirst is real.

Would (You) role play as a slave?

>all those replies

I mean
youtube.com/watch?v=_XE0ZhDLxZA

>they think being half-black is the same as full black and thus a half-black's achievements are their achievements.
Wrong. They pick and choose. They only consider you full black if you're wildy successful.

Can confirm this post is the truth with pic related.

>telling an attention whore to contribute tits if they want attention in return is thirst
Fuck off, newfag.

Please be a qt

>all these race mix breads are giving me major jungle fever.

White men responding highest to Asian women over white women is complete bullshit.

Show me those ashy tits

t. hapa and proud

I don't think so. On dating websites all the women pretty much look atrocious except Asian women. Usually only the dregs of females go on dating sites since it's so easy for them to get men regularly in real life. To not be able to compete in person and having to resort to online means only the most ugliest of slags are usually found online.

However, for some reason good looking Asian girls use dating sites.

>latino gets no arrows but for asian men wanting to to put their dogmeat in the taco..
>looking at my asian wife right now
>know she chose me because i have an apartment..

>being surprised that men are desperate for sex.

You're not supposed to reply to "im a girl" at all. Even "tits or gtfo" is too much attention.

Look at how many (you)s you are getting senpai, you gotta give us something, a little tease... cheek, shoulder, thighs.

The problem is white men aren't like niggers. They'll at least try to stay.

At least she admits inherently malicious effect of miscegenation

>Sup Forums rules on Sup Forums
Idk if you are just new or underage, but you are fucking a lame thirsty bitch.

There is no excuse for it. No Sup Forums rules apply here. Go fap to ponies, trannies, and anime somewhere else.

>all these relies

Why are there so many niggerlovers here? Are we being raided?

holy shit that is a lot of losers.

>No Sup Forums rules apply here
This is a Sup Forums rule, newfriend. Please lurk moar before posting. Thanks!

I would let her destroy my bloodline if she sits on my face

Every go home, the negress wont post shit.

I think it was a troll

Get that stick out of your ass you fucking dick head

Sure thing, faggot.

>made ya look white boi!

at least she admits that adding black genes is destructive.

*BRAP*
*BRAP*
*BRAP*
*BRAP*
*BRAP*

Yeah except that whore is at least 30% white.

Yes, and many on (((Sup Forums))) openly promote fucking Oriental women.

Gets you thinking what their true motive in doing so is.

>having sex with black women

>mocking trans nonsense means I want to fuck

Yeah but can she do the laundry?

I wouldn't fuck a negress or try to raise the baby. Even slave owners didn't do this.

>you will never have your bloodline taken by a qt African girl.

In old mafia families often decades of hostility would end when one member of the enemy family marries the other, thus creating peace.

Yes they did you retard

Notice how all the (((interracial))) shilling is now white men fucking black women who are in the top 10% of black women in terms of looks and are also 20-70% white?
This is a shill thread. The kikes noticed that enough people were finally tired of seeing black men and white women, so they're going into overdrive with white men fucking black women. Two sides of the same Jewish coin. Do not be fooled. Do no marry a black woman.

Lol, it's ok. I have 2 more white kids and 2 more on the way. Plus my black kids will be reproducing with white or Asian. So whose line is it anyway?

Now imagine how beautiful she would be if she was white with blonde hair and blue eyes.

>knock up the negress
>deport her
>make more kids with my white wife
Such a flawless plan, no nigger could thwart it

>implying a true white man would ever pollute his future with filthy nigger blood
Wew lad...

You clearly have no idea WHY that rule exists faggot. It has nothing to do with seeing some random bitches titties. And you called him new pffft.

I disagree

Asians are hotter per capita

Too many fatass trash white girls

I would honestly still choose her, white women don't have chocolate skin and a cute afro

Nice try

>I think it was a troll
what gave it away, sherlock?

*places on table*

...~ a gentleman's courtesy

Death by snoo snoo is at least a humane method but I'm gonna have to pass, I'd have to assume attraction is race based because I can acknowledge a chinky or negress etc is good looking but I literally only desire to deeply plow white pussy.

>implying sex with monkey people

>implying you're white

Where in the clip was it implied breeding with them?

That's a magazine

stfu newfag

Works both ways.

White>>>>Mulatto>>>>Nigger,

>1 post by this id

Ok I'm Hispanic, I'm suppose to go for white women for the status symbol, I'm not as shallow and can see beauty in African women.

is this movie good? redpilled?

t. middle-aged single white womyn.

Not really, but grandpa is racist as fuck.

one thing stays the same, the jew always wins.

While both sides lose their identity, the jew wins.

you are ALL good goys circlejerking over who is destroying who but you are both being destroyed and groomed as sheep slaves for Jewish dominance.

I expect niggers to be that stupid, but white people should be smart enough to know better. Every mulatto birth a victory for the Jew.

For linking a dumb video and wasting my time, cambodian nigger.

it should be a reportable and bannable offense desu, too many people shitting up threads as a result of no enforcement

Her kids with a white guy would barely even be black. Once they get this white it is legitimately destroying the black bloodline vs her being with a black guy and regressing.

>we're not lame thirsty betafags
>its just a rule!
>a Sup Forums rule, yeah! That sounds good!
>nevermind nudity is a banable offense on half the website
>aaaannnddd the fact it was really only ever a part of Sup Forums board culture.
>Im not a thirsty bitch....REEEE there must be an excuse for me to shamelessly feed (you's) to attention whores!
>m-m-muh dick! rules are rules
you guys are pathetic, a Korean was more masculine and clever than all of you. A fucking Gook.

>being this defensive on a mongolian basket weaving forum
>taking the time to respond to this many people because your e-pride feels threatened
>calling anyone pathetic

It's what's happened with the influx of social media conditioned narcissists. They sincerely think they're important and anyone gives a shit what they think.