How can you be a manlet and not kill yourself?

How can you be a manlet and not kill yourself?

Anything under 6'3" isn't a man

>6'
>3 women at work competing for my affection
yeah i'm so triggered op good thread

Are you just meming at this point?

I guess you're 6'4".

>height is might

why are the dutch so void of morals then? and why is croatia a basket case?

post proof of your height with a timestamp, fag got

Nobody actually believes this shot, especially not women

Why would I bother taking a picture with a timestamp?
6"3' is just normal height, there's nothing to be proud of

what kind of (((men))) shitpost about manlets constantly?

Faggot OP angry about all the manlet rejecting him

t. manlet

im 6'6"
anyone under 6'2" should kys

Most world leaders are below 6'3"

Yeh and how's that been going for them?

5'9"-5'11" is normal. 6'0"+ is tall. Over 6'3" is freakish. 5'8" and shorter is manlet territory.

I would say that anything under 6'4" isn't a real man.

enjoy all those height related health problems

Op dies prematurely while manlet enjoys comfy old age

Most nights you're tirelessly shitposting about your male obsession, I enthusiastically suck my american manlet bfs fat cock who isn't a French vagina

this
manlets on suicide watch

>I enthusiastically suck my american manlet bfs fat cock
Because you're a woman, r-right?

>6 2 versus 5 11

There needs to be some sort of caveat about "true" height and popular perception. Most guys between 5'9 and 6 ft fraud to 6 ft. Some faggots count their height with shoes on. If it wasn't for niggers and their ape limbs, the true measurement would be armspan.

189cm. I'm not exactly "tall", but it's fine, I'm not a manlet or anything.

Pretty sad when your only achievement in life is physical height

But hey, whatever floats your boat, big boy

Why are all dutch, croatian, serbian and bosnian people so tall? I remember reading somewhere averages are over 6 ft in those countries.

I'm half Asian, 5'11" and I still get like 8/10 white chicks. Think it's mostly from that whole K-pop thing going on. Really don't have any complaints right now.

You, on the other hand, should be more concerned about the slightly brown "Asians" in your country rather than your height, Pierre.

Do you look like that "good guy" Eurasian jock in 13 Reasons?

Yup tall girl of dutch german descent, so we will have beautiful aryan babies

American manlets aren't worried because they concealed carry xDDdd

Dinaric Alp niggers are the tallest race

t. Dinaric Alp nigger who is basically a manlet at 189cm.

Have you ever noticed that majority of youtubers are manlets? These people can't get decent jobs because they're rejected for being a freak of nature and turn to youtube and other alternative sources of income. They end up being richer than the common man.

Basically all the technology that dominates your life was made by someone under 6'.

Really makes you think.

...unless gravity is keeping blood from flowing to your brain, you slenderman monstar lookin' motherfucker.

Pretty sure, on the count that I don't think french come all that tall

5'11" doing fine here with a white wife, a phd in a stem field, and not a larp. Also have a bigger cock than you most likely, faggot shitpusher

6'1" and am average in my country probably Mountains and Goat Milk

t.butthurt manchild

I'm only 6'2.. Am I gonna make it ?

>itt: a bunch of people pretending to be tall, not realizing that being above 6'4 or 6'5 makes you really awkward and unable to get laid

T. Tall Autist

My grandfather and his brother were 6'9" but my father somehow ended up 5'7" i somehow made it to 6'1"

>he doesn't know that the new manlet cutoff ist 8'7"

lmao

OP surrounding manlet cock with his asshole right now

weird cause I'm 190 cm, also a serb with some montenegrin in me, is it a meme gene or some shit? what predisposes the region to such height.

g2b /fit/, and get banned

people need to be able to look over the mountain tops i guess.

CROAT SCIENCE!

If you feel the need to tell Sup Forums this? You're clearly below average.

My best guess would be natural selection. Women tended to bread more in that area with taller men.

The real thing that matters is that you're taller than any chick you're going for.

80% of women are 5'8" or shorter. Therefore 5'9" is the real manlet cutoff.
I p-promise that I'm not 5'9" guys he-heh.

>muh high heels
They are whores and don't count :^)

I'm only 19'4", with a 14" dick, emaygonna mek it? Fucking retards. No one gives a fuck about your imaginary height. OP is a manlet.

Oh cool, another slide thread

Sage grows in all fields

no one blames you for your anglo genes, britbro. this is a safe space.

incredibly well.

69". I like to watch the world burn, that's why I haven't killed myself yet. It's a delight anytime I get to see a giraffes fall off a balcony. ;-)

*midget
im suprised he even replied.
why are you faggots replying to this weak bait.
report it, off topic.

Because my girlfriend would be devestated
>t. 5'7" manlet

only legit midgets i've seen are japanese people. no shit, their men come to my fucking chest and the girls are often even shorter. it's fucking weird, they're like a race of liliputians

Man, I have strong evidence to refute this. Woman of my dreams cucked me hard when I went out with her one night.. She started making out with a 6'6 guy in front of me, and then went home with him, leaving me alone in the bar.. I'm 6'0 and spend 4 days a week at the gym. At a certain point I realized my efforts are fruitless, and I now live by myself in a cabin 4 hours from any major town, and just spend my time programming and hiking outside.

Nigger you tiny

I'm 5'11 and I feel like it's perfect, everything is made for my size, clothes, cars, door frames, furniture.
Really couldn't imagine being anything more than 3 inches shorter or 2 inches taller.

Beware, lankies. Your days are numbered. You are abominations.

You require too much food, water, air, and clothing. Your circulation and joint health are also an issue. You will be hunted in the days to come.

>pic related

fucks sake, look, i can personally do the math in my head and all, but why are you people still clinging to this retarded system of measurement?
Is it just stubborn pride? Is it because everyone on the planet is telling you how retarded it is, and you have to be cool?

anything under 6' you become girl height. 6'2-6'5 is the golden range.

>thinking you're than someone cuz you're taller then him
Is this the equivalent of a retarded redneck thinking he's better than some black guy because he's white and inbred?

>jews slamming others for inbreeding

I had a platoon commander in my Recon platoon that was only like 5'4 in combat boots. He was insane. I had to advise him that scalping the bodies of Taliban fighters probably wouldn't help us complete the objectives, while he was halfway through a scalp.

One day, he decided that Marine Recon wasn't high speed enough for him, so near his end of active service date he arranged to transfer over to the Army so he can attend the Delta Force screener.

My face when he passed the screener.

Manlets are the tip of the spear. There is a 5'4 Delta Force operator somewhere out there scalping dead bodies.

>tall girl
>with manlet

hahahahahahahaha

sure you are "femanon"

This. My manlet 5'6 friend gets the all females and im still virgin and 26year old.

T. 6'4

Not below average but insecure. Some tall guy with ugly face who is bitter because he realizes IRL that height matters only in internet forums.

>tall guys are larger target on the fields.
>tall guys are clumsier.
>tall guys die younger.
>tall guys dont fit to cars etc as well as shorter people
>tall guys pay more for clothes
>in roleplays (sex..) tall guys won't fit to play the subjective one.
>tall guys usually look lanky and goofy
>actually some women prefer shorter guys (seen many), one reason has been this: ''it's harder to kiss lanky one when im short''

some + for being tall:
>you can make ''LOL at manlets'' -threads
>you are..taller!
>..but just that fact wont make u a baller
>slight + in barehand fights for being tall
>some women prefer tall guys

im not even lying when i say that im happy as a shorter one. im not that insecure that i need any meme proofs for being ''alpha'' or ''better'' somehow. lmao. though, who knows if i was forcing the same height meme if i was tall one?

>politics

>French
>using retarded american units instead of metric system d by Napoleon
What a cuck

>172cm
>Implying I need to validate myself to a bunch of strangers on a tibetan flute carving board

You guys need to seriously quit being so insecure.

It's never really bothered me being 5'8. I like having a boyfriend who's taller than me anyways.

Did you at least fuck her, user?
If she ain't a keeper and you know it, make sure you squeeze out every single opportunity for sex, before she cheats on you.

I'm 6'6" and used to be very awkward and hate being tall. When I was a teenager I tried to eat less so I would stop growing taller. This made me really skinny and lanky (75-80kg at 6'6" isn't healthy). I used to think it was my height that turned girls off.

Instead I eventually realised it was because I was skinny and awkward as fuck. I started lifting at the gym and filled out, I became proportional (now 105kg) and I basically started to look like a completely different person.

After I started to lift, my dating life completely changed. I got a girlfriend (which ended after a few years) and dated many girls after that. I had no troubles on Tinder, I regularly got super liked. It seemed like every girl was interested whether she was below 5' or over 6'.

I went to my 10 year high school reunion and got a ton of attention from the good looking girls who used to completely ignore me back at school. It felt good.

I'm sure my height still scares lots of girls off, but the attention I get from ones who like tall guys is amazing.

>tall guys are larger target on the fields.
1 on 1 combat, taller guys always have the psychical advantage
>tall guys are clumsier.
only if you are a lanklet
>tall guys die younger.
>implying there is a reason to live after 60 being years old
>tall guys dont fit to cars etc as well as shorter people
thats why we get bigger cars, you actual spazmoid
>in roleplays (sex..) tall guys won't fit to play the subjective one.
well we do have bigger dicks so it doesn't really matter in the end, does it?
>tall guys usually look lanky and goofy
true
>actually some women prefer shorter guys (seen many), one reason has been this: ''it's harder to kiss lanky one when im short''
no, absolutely false, ask any woman and they will say they want someone above 6' or they prefer taller men over manlets, just ask them.
some + for being tall:
bigger dick
always alpha
easy to reach things
stronger
women want you more
people want to hear what you're going to say
bigger reach in fights

>Most dudes over 6' have womanly wide hips along with their height
>Most look like Eunuchs.
>"If ur not over 6' ur not a man."
Sure bud.