Molyneux is now a liability, and thus should be disavowed

We all know what Molly did, and we can no longer afford to keep him.

No one honestly believes that Moly is a strong debater- but that's fine. He bolstered the Trump movement. And now Trump is elected.

Ask yourself what purpose Molymeme is serving you now...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYX2pmXe14U
youtube.com/watch?v=69wbxW6YEdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=EYX2pmXe14U

Not an argument.

Inner freedomain CULT leader should btfo. Distantiating people from their kin and creating emotional dependency on a person is classic clut/sect like behavior. BTW does anybody got sauce on the software business this person claimed to had in the dotcom period?

scared me tbqhwuf

wtf now i truly see

Yo Stefan tell me about your Caribou Systems Corporation IPO scam that you pulled off in the Dotcom era with your brother, you cuck, I know you are lurking here.

end yourself you fucking shill
you couldn't even get this shit to work with fucking Rage After Storm

Fuck off with these e-celeb threads newfag. If you need someone to tell you how to think you should just go to reddit.

>Sage

lol, when he has a smart guest who talks at length and you can tell he's not been listening because he just replies "...right".

>tfw I've watched this clip so many times that I know it's coming as soon as he says "Brussels"

i'm out of the loop on molymeme. what did he did?

Canada is no a liability and this should be disavowed.

We all know what Canadians did, and we can no longer afford to keep them.

No one honestly believes that Canada is a strong debater- but that's fine. They bolstered the Trump movement. And now Trump is elected.

Ask yourself what purpose Canada is serving you now...

SAGE

What the fuck is going on here?
I've heard no arguments.

Why has the quality of his content declined over the last year or so? He no longer does ACTUAL philosophy anymore; just pseudo-political rants.

I used to listen Molymeme's videos quite often. But not anymore, dunno what exactly happened but he seems to be even more of a douche than before.
He has lots of really good points but I just can't stand the arrogance and "I'm-the greatest-philosopher-of-our-time" attitude.

If you ever supported this retarded person in the first place you deserve to get shot

He gives me faith.

youtube.com/watch?v=69wbxW6YEdQ

Pseudo-political rants, marriage counseling, the moral high ground and platitudes every minute.
He's much more cave than Plato at this point.

Sage

It pays the bills. hes a donation welfare queen.

>We all know what Molly did

I have no idea. What did he do?

tickled OP's bum with a feather