Are the indians right, is squat shitting optimal?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventions_and_discoveries_of_the_Indus_Valley_Civilisation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

physiologically yes
just not in the street

It is the best way to pooh.

Only matters if you have very hard poo. After I went vegan it just slides out like this slide thread, but it doesn't smell unlike this thread.

awesome, i can LARP as a pooinloo now while getting a healthier colon

Yeah, humans evolved to squat to shit, by sitting when you shit it bends the colon.

taking a squatting position straightens out the colon

just drink beer everyday so your poop turns into piss

You don't need that, just squat on the toliet seat

you're a fucking monster you know that faggot?

WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE SO FUCKING STUPID
YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS TO TAKE A SHIT
NO WONDER WHITE BITCHES SMELL LIKE WET DOGS

Probably more related to how gaped your asshole's gotten from Ahmed's cock than it was the veganism

Questioning an indian on poo is like questioning an eskimo on snow

Im still confused how shes shitting with pants on

Yes it is better, it relaxes your pelvic floor muscles so you can shit easily.
t. MD

Yes, it's more healthy and easy, but wiping with your hands and shitting in the street it's not healthy

>Hey I eat so much total junk I can't even shit normally anymore. Instead of changing my diet I'm just going to squeeze that shit out.

ITT hypocritical white devils

/thread

This is my fetish. Also nice trips

Isn't that an American thing, like shoes on at home?
If no, what is that shart in the mart thing about?

yes goy, buy our expensive bit of plastic! Become like the magical Hindu street shitters and feel great! Why not buy an entire new toilet! Also try our homeotherapy water bottles!

Yes, but only into a loo
Also Indians didn't invent that shit

You basically go to walmart, buy cheap shit, and if you feel like dropping a log, go for it*. Its pretty common actually, walmart bathrooms are pretty dirty so its cleaner to shit your pants

I think Indians would argue that it's the only way to properly shit on the ground rather than it being an optimal shitting method.

would you shit in the street for an indian qt?

>a decent post from sweden
ill post it anyway. fuck it.

Washing, not wiping. Wiping is unsanitary and it leaves shit and toilet paper streaks all around your assumption hole. Indians are also right about washing their asses after shitting

Start practicing squat shitting. After WW3 you wont have any toilet to shit in.

Kek.
What movie is that?

Actually it is.
And guess what? Giving birth is easier that way too, with gravitiy doing its thing and all that. Except for the doctor, of course, so that is why we probably won´t go back to squat-birthing.

My gf dildo was stuck up her ass past the sphincter. She was panicking and wasn't going to the ER. So I suggested squatting on the counter top over the sink and with a little grunting it slid out. I thought it was hilarious!

do women actually poop?

That's the reason you only let tyrones cock up your gf ass, idiot. Glad you got a laugh though

Not really. They are full of shit.

It helps a lot if you want to get a shit out fast.
Also if you can squat on a public toilet, you dont have to touch the nasty seat.

Otherwise, its less comfortable for any time more than a minute.

top fucking kek

Underrated.

I have the video on one of my HD's but don't remember the name of the file

Pretty sure it is called 'Link'. Also, check this link out: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventions_and_discoveries_of_the_Indus_Valley_Civilisation

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

I had a 10 hour drive and ended up taking a shit off the highway at 4 in the morning. One of the fastest shits I've ever taken, barely even had to push. Haven't done it since but that one experience was 10/10.

Been there, done that.

No wipe shits are the best

Of COURSE you have, Pajeet!

>filename.jpg

get on my level

Yes, squatting is the ultimate red pill. Why haven't you taken the /squat/pill yet?

We evolved to shit squatting. There weren't toilets before civilization. But we don't shit on the streets for basic hygiene

Modern living has made people into inflexible sticks. Every human was able to squat and poop. Nowadays, people buy a toilet and then a cheap plastic contraption to raise their feet to simulate squatting. What a mess.

The next refugees pill is washing your ass. Wiping leaves shit streaks and toilet paper bits all round your ass hole. It really isn't hygienic to walk around all day with shitty ass hole.
So start washing your assessment from now on.

*red pill.
Fucking autocorrect.

*asses

Just shower afterwards.

the squatting effect can be achieved with a 6-pack of toilet paper rolls, can't say squatting is much more effective though

There's a reason the only whites that can squat are slavs. The master race learned to shit sitting up like a civilized human.

excelente webm

squatting is undeniably better

only manlets with weak thigh muscles dont squat

of course poo in the loo

That's not a squat, that's just sitting with your feet elevated.

>vegan
>looks at flag

Makes sense

Low test cuck

baby wipes. that is all.

wtf this shit, just squat on the toilet seat like a normal person or shit in the woods.

I've used this and can't tell a fucking difference. Jews.

>easier elimination

SIGN ME UP

Wtf is this device intended for?

I vouch for raising your knees when taking a shit on the toilet, my hemorrhoids went away.

You strap a retard to it and wait until it stops thrashing and takes a shit. Then I assume you get the hose out.