This is what happens when you are white, live with two muslim roommates and don't pay rent

youtube.com/watch?v=Tq_kFHHB-No

I fucking hate summer.

mods?

Fuck white people lmao

LOL, but seriously FUCK white people. I wish for your entire race to be erased! You are a cancer to planet earth—even more so than the rest of humanity. Your kind should beheaded and slaughtered for fuel and fertilisers. OMFG, I seriously hate fucking white people. You are an absolute cancer! It pisses me off (as well as the whole planet) that you continue to live. The earth can quite happily thrive without your cancerous existence. When I caucasian baby I see a spawn of hitler (the lack of capitals was well intended). You creatures are a 'thing'. An accident. Something that shouldn't even exist. You have no idea how HATED you all are (by the rest of the world). You literally are one of the top two most hated ethnicity on the planet. You just don't know it yet (and I can bet ever cell in my body—no, the entire planet; that are the number one, most hated race). OMFG death to all your kind. Case closed. I wish you all dead. Heh, and according to science you'll be the first to go, in the near future. Leave it to nature to rid itself of cancer! The anime Shiki speaks of my hatred for revolting, satanic caucasian-scum (only in reverse, were the shiki are 'cockasian')!

Such is life in Sweden

Fucking kill yourself you literal ape

Same.

>I HATE WHITE PEOPLE REEEEE
>WANTS TO BE WHITE AND FUCK WHITE WOMEN AND MEN
this i dont understand

This, support white genocide

also kek at this whiteboi had to screenshot this for the Turks wh*Te hate thread

Speak of the devil lmao, based turkbro

i'm not only one guy

Assblasted shitskins

Yeah... If you have muslim room mates you've already fucked up your life.

I care very little for your opinions. In fact, your opinions are less than that of dog shit! If I didn't care about your FILTHY race, and the death you all [absolutely] deserve, what makes you think I care about your caucasian opinions? Your little, irrelevant opinions? You are a sin. And I couldn't careless about reading your defecate; for replies. Seriously, go kys. You'd be doing god a favour. BAKA. Fucking pale skinned maggots. You remind me of pulsating carcass; ravaged with worms and parasites. Practically squirming, as if it were alive—that is the level of disgust I feel towards your entire ethnicity! You really are a sin. An absolute cancer!

I won't be replying any more. You're a fucking waste of time. Pale, fucking corpses. At best you remind me of mannequins (preferably dismembered). Take this personally, because I meant it

people have been posting this shit for years now

is this the f8 of all crackers??

Fuck people who don't pay their rent on time. No sympathy for this man.

no, only the ones who don't pay rent and have girly looking ass

no man deserves to stand naked in front of muslim men

I don't understand what this has to do with race. It's incidental. This should happen to anyone who doesn't pay their rent, by their roommates. He's lucky they didn't dirty dick him and take pics of the mushroomed shape bruises on his forehead.

btw if you look close you can see his penis. Looks like semi-erected wtf

more like This is what happens when you are white

The modern day whiteboi is a beta cuckold and loves to be punished

>having muslim roommates

serves him right

sometimes you don't have a choice. This flat was just cheap.

Bus of Tolerance when??

All races used to fear whites and now they're a joke