Polant btfo

stab in the back

Quick rundown:
>presidents(mayors) of 12 cities in Poland signed declaration that obliges them to take niggers in
>they're doing preparing groundwork for now and are going to ignore everything the government does

Other urls found in this thread:

wolnosc24.pl/2017/06/30/prezydenci-12-miast-podpisali-deklaracje-w-sprawie-przyjmowania-imigrantow-zobacz-kto-chce-ich-u-siebie/
youtube.com/watch?v=mD4GbGmvNRc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Danzig one of the cities taking the refugees in?

told you so. there is no way you'd risk the EU gibs

Gdańsk, Szczecin, Białystok, Bydgoszcz, Kraków, Lublin, Łódź Poznań, Rzeszów, Warszawa, Wrocław.

All of them are capitals of their respective regions and as all politics are local it means that in 20 years from now we're gonna get full poz if we don't stop those fags.

NOO Poland!! I was fucking rooting for you fags

Overthrow them by any means necessary. Your future is at stake.

What exactly did you expect? Don't you know how this stuff works?

Don't be retarded.

Whelp, is Czechia still alright?

I am assuming the 'refugees' just won't come. Unless you go full retard and give them more in benefits than poles

They'll probably do just it.

How about some sauce, you Jewish krypto-nigger? An image on 4chins does not make for sauce.

Don't give an inch. The V4 will be the only white countries left in 100 years, don't let the invaders through your border.

You beat them back before, now you'll have to do it again

Alternatively they'll do it as Chechens did back in the 90's. Claim their gibz, gtfo to Germany. These guys got flats for free and later either sold them or rented them while living iin Germany.
wolnosc24.pl/2017/06/30/prezydenci-12-miast-podpisali-deklaracje-w-sprawie-przyjmowania-imigrantow-zobacz-kto-chce-ich-u-siebie/

Source only in Potato

Jesus christ this is literally the plot of starcraft 1 terran campaign. Don't worry boys Mengsk took the helm here in America. We will liberate Europe's disgusting Zerg soon. They will never know what hit em'. Rock & Roll! youtube.com/watch?v=mD4GbGmvNRc

:(

Don't do it. You were so close to being taken seriously.

Like I have anything to say about it.

City retards voted those guys in, and they're doing what their voters want. Unless the government does something about it(probably won't) they'll do it. In half of those cities they'll be voted out the next elections because of it, but some - like Warsaw or Wrocław will continue being pozzed.

Don't worry, any immigrant brought here by EU is going to move back to the west, because we have less gibs

>What exactly did you expect? Don't you know how this stuff works?

Soon rapefugees for Croatia too.

Yeah, it's us and Hungary now.

>and they're doing what their voters want.
DOUBT IT.

This sounds like your fetish and now you have my pity

Bribed?

Warsaw and Wrocław obviously do, Lublin's voters are basically all boomers(all young people in Lublin are university students who vote elsewhere) who believe everything TV tells them, Bydgoszcz, Gdańsk and Szczecin are only little less librul than Wrocław/Warsaw. The rest will probably throw out their mayors, sure, but the next elections will come in what? 2019? They have two years to get them stick here permanently.

How can they get away with this bullshit? I thought Poland was 90% opposed to importing terrorism.

IIRC latest poll revealed 75% against them. They probably either fabricated polls or just straight up ignored what people want and they want to bring them in. I hope they'll all get kicked and/or the polish government steps in to stop this bullshit.

Croatian whores need a good raping.

The EU always gets their way.

Get out on the streets and start bashing shitskins then.
Them or the politicians responsible.
You seem to have enough uncucked men to do the job.

Guess where the 10 cancerous % live. Yes, they'll never live near them, of course these refugees will be housed near a low-income zone of their town, but hey, gotta show the world how tolerant and peaceful you are.

Act local, think global.

USA needs to go to war with you faggots.
You're not allies. You're fucking conspiring leaches.

NOT YOU NO

Poland was supposed to be a safe haven

They want to suck germany's cock, because they think we should follow you (all of them are members of the previous rulling party which sees God in German nation). They want to fully integrate Poland into Western Europe, because thay hate Poland for being mix of western and eatern europe's cultures with rules and mentality funded on ancient nomadic sarmatian war law (equallity, individualism and tolerance).
On the other hand current government mostly represents Poles that hate Germans.

There is no safe haven once the globalists have set sights on you. Poland's major vulnerability has always been the dependance on EU cash. If the Polish government isn't a bunch of cowards, they should open an investigation into potential bribery and corruption

I can't wait for my new home in Poland. Are Polish wombs tight? Cause if so, they won't be after I come :)

Is somebody getting mad?

some wombs have 90 turns inside them to break weak cocks
if you try getting a head instead they will bite your cock off

be careful, don't come here

Nothing will stop the BMC my friend.

Just fuck my shit up senpai

>Are Polish wombs tight?
Only those younger than 18. So to respect men right to fuck tight girls, marrying a 16 years old teen is completely legal here. It is because age of consent is 15, so if some 15 years old would got pregnat she needs to have a right for marriage, so her child wouldn't be born to a single mother. I fuvking love living in 95% catholic country.

Thanks for the quick rundown, there is a lot of cultural enriching to be done.

I think the world is overdue for a crusade anyway

odds of Polish Terrorism against poor defenseless refugees?

Only cities over 200k population that hasn't signed it:
>Gdynia
>Sosnowiec
>Toruń
>Częstochowa
Just fuck my shit up

You can marry 16, only if her parents allow it (or court if her parents don't have legal power over her)

Little bit of info for Sup Forums posters.
Conservative won election, but mayors are from old gov so untill next local elections they will try to act as 5th column just as KOD or cuckmedia we have.
They can sing all the shit they want but unless they have huge margin in their bugdet(and they dont) they can do shit since Gov wont give them the money for hosting migrants.
Dont fall for tricks and propaganda.

>You can marry 16, only if her parents allow it (or court if her parents don't have legal power over her)
Sorry, wrong info
Only court gives that right, but he often listens to what parents of a girl says

> You can marry 16, only if her parents allow it

That's the same literally everywhere in the world

You do realise they can do fuck all right? They can't exactly go against the law and they just commited political suicide saying "HEY! Look at us, we do not want you to vote for us ever again!" since even our lefties mostly do not want rapefugees. Nothing will happen.

What if I don't marry and just fug

Black micro cock?

d-delet

Hopefully EU or Germany etc wont pay them.

Brown micro cock, look at his flag
You should look into protesting against those local municipalities.
They'll always find some way of wheedling unless you have people in the street.

based Danzig

You guys are a bunch of cucks. I went to Poland and you were actually quite nice. I even saw a negro and no one killed him.

Why does Sup Forums lie to me?

people will say this to others, and then they will say it to other others and so on... People will hate you and someday a lower class member will beat you (or even kill you - not common) and people will call him a hero, who did a right thing. If you have ever wondered why there is almost no feminism in Poland - the answer is that woman had always more rights than man and they are worshiped here (we have female dominant culture).

They cant pay them directly. Our gov can refuse.
And people wont be lookin kind on them, geting better gibs than native poles is a death wish here.

WTF, you already took 1 million real refugees from Ukraine. FUCK THESE RATS, BURN THEM IN AUSCHWITZ.

Daily reminder that they litterally get 1/10 the gibs they get in the west and thus they will flee immediately. We had the same experience when we accepted a bunch of syrian christian families. Lasted less than a week.

Is there Tinder in poland? Can I fug people from Tinder?

Err, since when has some local ragdoll more say than state government? They can invite them as much as they want, but first, mayors should just be arrested and second your cops should just stop them at the borders or pack them back into the bus and chase them away.

yes and yes

So no repercussions if I do tinder fugging?

>EU Threatends Poland
>"We don't care about gibs, FUCK YOU"
>Wait a few weeks
>Take in niggers

Every time, Poland shouts loudest and does nothing, we get on with leaving the EU

Gdynia isn't Gdańsk
Gdańsk is Danzig
Gdynia is a city Poland build between 1918-1939 to have a big port, because Danzig became independent and we didn't have any other big port city
So we built big port city near Danzig from a small village and that's a Gdynia

POLAND YOU ARE DEAD TO ME IF YOU CONTINUE WITH THIS COURSE OF ACTION.

OVERTHROW YOUR TRAITOR POLITICIANS, THEY ARE POLES TOO, YOU MUST DO THIS.

no, only whores use tinder, so nobody care

This is true.

I recall a news story of immigrants who snuck in and then were outraged because they were trying to return to poland by train and then were treated like criminals just because they didn't buy a ticket.

No untill you got some 16yo skank who lied about age and her angry dad show up to feed you your own testicles. Then the legal machine gets in to maim you.
Bitches lie a lot.
Crumpet pls read and learn before you post.

*return to germany, I mean. Sorry, polan, you're cool

>Err, since when has some local ragdoll more say than state government?
Since first free election, so it would be something like XVI century.

All lefists in politics think that they are above the law.

They dont, its for show. You can invite half of china if you want but border control dont give a shit if you are 12 mayors of Jesus disciples. The other thing is money. We dont sleep on gold and most local Govs arent, so geting niggers will create big hole in budget...and big Gov wont hand out you gibs if you arent playing nice.

You could make a strong argument that this is treason during wartime, as ISIS openly stated that its at war with the entire west. numerous times.

The audacity of these faggots is astounding, if the government doesn't shut them down, they're going to get the noose if we get a more radical government, which is essentially unavoidable during the upcoming civil wars in the west. It won't even matter that Komorowski abolished the wartime death penalty, replacing it with life imprisonment - I'm fairly certain they're going to get the full Nuremberg treatment.

Białystok has already had several cases of arson against people who kind of looked brown, but weren't even from the Middle East.

Wait so that mean there is no budget to host economic migrants?

Hang them from a tree.

No, there is no budget to have proper roads(its getting better but slowly).
Why do you think lots of Poles went to EU? pro tip: not for culture. You wanted to live in Poland on gibs?

Poland, I'm American but I am at least 50% ethnically Polish. Can I come back to the homeland? I have a master's degree in a useful field and despite god-emperor Trump I'm tired of living in the jew-s-a.

>upcoming civil wars in the west
famous polish reaalism

autism

>wants gibs from EU
>doesn't take migrants in
Hey you greedy fucks, if you want your money you poor shits, then take the migrants in.

Niggers are worse than nuclear bombs.
Don't fall for the meme.
Once you let these roaches in you will never get them out, and the only thing they will ever produce is misery and poverty.

If you think none of the majority-muslim areas will revolt, you're naive as fuck. They're literally going to get Mali-style happenings next.

>implying there wont be
Sasha are you that naive? Jews are trying to squat EU as hard as they can and civil war will be great oportunity to kill or imprison all of whom dont agree with NWO. We cant let racis whitey live.

>voluntarily spends shittons of money """""protecting""""" Europe
>"Stop leaching"
Noone is forcing you to have fucking 50 bases in Europe. Sort it out with your government.

This is nothing. They don't have the power to implement this.
Literally just some faggots barking. The only thing this will accomplish is their loss of support from the people.

That can't ignore border guard and police.

*they

I just read the thread and there are so many westerners believing this shit. Listen it's not happening, it's just leftist wet dream, doing it would be openly braking the law and constitution, also even people in the cities are mostly against taking in refugees. Opposition is basically committing suicide at this point.

Seriously this, cities have no power to object the law. Even if somehow they would bring rapefugees illegaly here they would be deported in a day and smugglers sent to jail.

This is just fake news

fucking same. i'm a cajun like 100% and when i fully realized how it was over there in france... my heart hurt. i just wanna live in brittany and make fucking wine dude

fucking bullshit

City majors have no power related to this just trying to oppose the main ruling party. As said they cannot do shit, and people themselves don't want refugees in.

Read the 3 replies above your post you dingus with attention span of a goldfish

>i just wanna live in brittany
Brittany is a leftist shithole.

>wine
Good luck in brittany, they can produce only like 1000 liters/year.

PO is completely dooming itself, while trying to act the "good" guys. Even store clerks in Warsaw openly shit on immigrants.

im not even talking about poland lad... im talking to the frenchie
thanks dude. I meant if the region wasn't how it is today. Britanny is where my family is from. Gloomy over in France, I assume

Everyone just loves having sticks in their ass on this board man

>Britanny is where my family is from
May I suggest sterilization ?

This "declaration" is meaningless and nothing will happen.

This. Americans please fuck off. Or at least Firebomb Germany before you leave.