Why is Sup Forums filled with so many broflakes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AgyeUHH_V0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shift left click hides bait threads.

Sup Forums is the sewage dump of the known web

Why do leftists keep stealing our insults and misusing them?

later sageflake

Flakes have been homosexuals for decades man.

>all these triggered broflakes

There's a difference between being offended by something and calling something out for being ridiculous or vile.
Take the example in your screenshot: I doubt "Kyle" is actually offended that gay people are having a parade but is questioning whether it is sensible to have a parade for your sexuality at all. A Straight Pride parade is obviously ridiculous because what exactly is there to be proud about in the first place? That you prefer to have sex with women? It's not exactly an earth shattering accomplishment and by pointing out this analogy it should make it obvious how stupid this entire concept is.

Wow, I can't believe all this flakesplaining!

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=AgyeUHH_V0g

I will start using this. Clamdiggers BTFO.

why can't the left find original insults?

Ask broflake anything

Nothing new here, when the left doesnt want to argue your opinion the just make up an ad hominen so they dont have to

>doesnt like illegal aliens being imported by the millions and raping children and creating lawless "nogo" zones

>HURHURHRU U R SNOWFLAKE TOO LIKE ME HAHAHAHA WE R DA SAME

ewwwwww not even close faggot, go kick a trash can over and then kill yourself.

So much anger in wh*te m*les these days.

the (((flag))) checks out

The left has only one argument that it uses. It calls people names like:
>racist
>islamophobe
>nazi
>misogynist
>privileged

When they get challenged and they don't have a word they can use in response, they have to invent a new one. Hence the new word:
>broflake

Expect many more to be invented by the left in the future.

you are a disgrace

>march 21, 2017
After all this time, they only come up with this weak-ass response?
Yet I thought they were supposed to be the creative type.

>Yet I thought they were supposed to be the creative type.
I've been thinking more about this as well. The more I understand the left the deeper my contempt for them grows. They're just this giant facade but underneath they're ugly, weak, and bitter.

buzzfeed article by monday
thanks a lot user

Boohoo it seems that i am broflake :( how can i live anymore?? guys??

Because they get trigger from being called snowflakes so they might think it would work on us aswell.

The original use of snowflake was to mock them for thinking they are unique. Now they've interpreted it as anyone who is offended is a snowflake because "a snowflake melts easy". Did they just make up that rationale? So dumb.

So...are we bro's now?

I like it.

They're very similar to cuckservatives. When they start losing to their opponents they think the appropriate response is to copy them.

>babby can't meme

A clueless idiot wrote that. It amazes me how few people actually have any empathy.

Yeah. These people aren't much for thinking. Or as I said above, empathizing.

I'm more offended by the forced memery of it. They need to have a term develop organically. Snowflake is literally them going "nuh uh I'm not a doodoo head you're a doodoohead times infinity" because they were hit with the snowflake slur first.

>ethnic activity
Is this what rape is called now?

Time for sudoku, my friend.

Liberals have severe echolalia. Argure with one. As soon as they get mad or hit a logical wall they immediately revert to "I know I am but what are you!".

Forced memes never still but keep trying

>broflake
So trying to call us snowflakes didn't work so they had to make up a new word. Still won't work though, only PC leftist faggots get triggered

I'd just like to point out that the guy arguing this is a mudslime.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

It also doesn't make sense as an appropriation.

Snowflake refers to hysterical responses. Not complaining or whining.

kek

>Forced memes never still but keep trying
You are a reincarnation of the bard.

WHITE STRAIGHT BROFLAKE MASTERRACE REPORTING IN! THESE LEFTIES ARE JUST MIRIN BRAH

lol.

This is going on the big white board.

Things I have gleaned from this thread.

1. I'm going to call myself a Broflake. Maybe a Chadflake.

2. Ethnic Activity is a great euphamism.

I don't really think people here are offended by feminism or diversity, they're mocking it.

>Chadflake

Meme it!

This would make a good virgin/chad meme.

saged

Can't we just have one thread today that's actually about politics? All I've been seeing are roach threads and shitty bait threads like this.

are we meming? i have the time
how is this bait? im presenting some of the freshest crap from the left you tryggered broflake

>straight pride
>not white pride
cucked desu

>I don't really think people here are offended by feminism or diversity
I'd agree. Although, they are a legit threat to my way of life. Imagine not being promoted because some womb-man must go higher up for MUH QUOTAS.

Thoughts?

Sounds like a childless woman with dried up ovaries, doesn't it.

Exactly. It coincides with their parasitic social policies.

>ifunny
whoops

This

nice sage

Did you just use cis het pronouns?

I kinda agree with you, OP. People here get triggered way too easily. Sup Forums is by far the easiest board to bait.

Sup Forums should seriously read more books, for starters. And get out more, exercise and stuff.

It's easy to shut a leftist down because they will always libsplain things to you.

Interrupting a libsplanation throws them off.

GET IN HERE SMOKING GUN PIZZAGATE JEWS ARE CRYING OUT IN PAIN

What's the matter logic flake? Is logic flake using logic, typical logic flake me and my chad flakes aren't like those triggered flakes.

Sup Forums is right wing tumblr.

>Ask something clear
>Get replied with a personal insult

Damn they surely destroyed the dude

>zyzz
>white