Morning Balkan Thread

>find a flaw

Too much Greek clay
Greeks should stay in their irrelevant islands

Good morning ex-slave.

less green

Just imagine it. Your great great balkan grandmother, spread out on the barn of a forsaken shitty slavic balkan town. An Ottoman officer arrives to inspect the town-- when he decides that while he's there, he wants to enjoy some fine slavic peasant whores. His hands on his waist, he orders your ancestor to spread her ugly outie slavic cunt wide. Your great great grandmother complies and finally realizes that somehow... she is eager. She's scared yes... because she can hear her cuck husband crying back in the house (he obviously is a coward since he's a slav). But although she is scared, she also has this weird sensation of excitement foaming up within her soul. It's as if she is ashamed but eager, wanting of the strange new sensation that's about to enter her very being. The Ottoman Turkish officer, obviously a purposeful Turkmen leader of men-- from Ankara, unclasps his belt, and drops his breeches. There it is. We see sight of it. A massive, glorious, staggering 9 inch girth circumcised penis, pulsing with energy. Your great grandmother gasps, she bites her lip, she closes her eyes, and just like that as the penis touches her labie, an electric shock makes her delve into a land of pleasure and feelings she has never felt with a puny balkan man. Inch by inch, millimeter by millimeter, the Turkish masterrace fits inside you great great grandmother. It has only been 20 seconds, but your ancestor is already shuddering with a boiling orgasm roiling up like a thunderous explosion within her loins. Its a forest blaze of ecstasy. And at this moment she begins crying. She cries due to one reason... Why didn't she get taken by this Turk earlier? She is now disgusted with herself by ever being coupled with the puny Bulgarian man at all. She begins chanting, like some occult freak, in Bulgarian. She chants with every short breath to the Turkish officer.

"Come. Come. Come. Come."

and thats how balkanshit's race came to be...

Why there is no rapebaby here? Did we cut their fingers too much that they can't write or something? :DDDDDD

Erdogan has increased the Roach Defence Force budget ehm?

Sicily and south italy are normand

You want all that land? Put an army together that can take it. You guys are weak and broke. Can't even take Constantinople back.

Population of Istanbul:14 Million
Population of Gayr**ce: 10 million
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO .

This is him, Onur Taner the t*rkroach

this needs to be animated and spin

... for memes.

Come visit me faggot, are you man enough to visit Antalya and fight me?? i think not :DDD you are coward like every wh*Te subhuman.

All roaches in one place,nothing unusual

>implying Greeks want to restore Byzantium
We just want Constantinople to be Christian again,even though that's never gonna happen because,everytime we try to liberate it, we get jewed like in 1921

Flaw is that no matter how good you clay is, that's worthless when it's inhabited by refugee niggers.

>Antalya
All the roaches shitposting here are from lower Anatolia, where if it wasnt tourism they would be cavemen. Stop going to Turkey. Boycott their tourism. Atleast the roaches in the European part of Turkey are less retarded.

literally nigger tier.

>Bonobo with alopecia calling anyone subhuman
This is a joke, you look like Hurley from Lost finally ran out of ranch dressing

Flaw is Crimea is rightful Russian clay.

there's a negro in it.

Byzantium is coming back.
Turkey will dissolve and Greece will be restored, once again.

Crimea is Byzantine soil. Deal with it. Theodoro will be restored.

Hasn't reclaimed Jerusalem.

When rape babies where born they got their heads bashed in, throats cut. Mothers throw them into the rivers, off the rocks or they simply left them in the woods so animals would tore them apart limb by limb. That happend to piece of shit roach seed.

>When rape babies where born they got their heads bashed in, throats cut. Mothers throw them into the rivers, off the rocks or they simply left them in the woods so animals would tore them apart limb by limb
Awesome.

Hello to border of kebab removers.

>L-look we win some war against our Turkish masters!!
is this how you relieve yourself,Rapebaby? We literally raped your women and killed your men, it doesnt matter if we lost one war or not, you are our eternal slaves :DDD

This is for Galipoli faggot

Please come again.

Come to east TN faggot, Id make you my bitch

wie Weisst du das ist Ihm?

It became muslim

No you have to come to Antalya :DDD

Nice try roach, but you should learn to swim 1st before making such a statement.

this conversation is MLG

>Come visit me faggot

Why? So I get blown up by a random terrorist while drinking beer on the beach?

This is what you get for being an offspring of a roach. All you pieces of shit deserve the exact same fate or worse.

It's filled with Gayreeks.

>a fucking empire
>cant win against some kingdom that 90% humans dont know about

pathetic

Did they seriously do that? That's like nigger tier parenting

Das rite

find a flaw with this map

balkaniggers are beyond redemption at this point, too much subhuman admixture by the invading sandnigger scum

Yes for real. But it's not nigger parenting. It's not allowing roach blood to be part of your descendants parenting. Smart to do so.

>it's never coming back

That debt was paid a long time ago, roach.

t. doesn't know what the word "slave" means

>implying any Christian woman would want to bear the child of a muslim dog

>most likely 56% telling who in europe is white

tl;dr

pic selfexplains

Greeks need full of the balkans again, the slavs can fuck off back to russia, they don't develop or invent anything.

why you always project your homosexualness ankara ?

Tesla

>find a flaw
Negroid-gypsy-turkic Greek race is not exterminated

Erdody didnt command the Slovenes on the left flank...

ah its the albanian, haha roach you too

better

I didn't know that roaches can fuck women...

You should also own Syria and Egypt to be fair. I bet this thread is full of triggered r*aches.

Find a flaw

crush the franks

All the land south the Danube is rightfully Greek.

there are more gyspy in spain the romania mate and those arent the ones we sent you

> No emirate of Sicily

Every spaniard looks like a gypsy, thanks to the racemixing with arabs and niggers for at least 500 years.

well yes but i mean actual gypsy they have well over a milion of them native to spain