Hong Kong thread

To celebrate 20 years for the very "happy" hadover of Hong Kong to China, ITT we discuss Hong Kong, it's citizens wanting it to go back to Britain and the commie Chinese control over the territory:
>first greentext: what you think would happen after the 50 years
>second greentext: what you would like to happen
Also discuss different topics regarding Hong Kong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfer_of_sovereignty_over_Hong_Kong
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Since Brexit is happening, the Brits will probably try to appease China and give them another 50 year "lease"
>The UK taking Hong Kong as part of the country, making the UK a hell of a lot richer, and making the UK a Union made of 5 countries.

>he doesnt know UK doesnt own HK anymore, think its "on loan" to china
Perfect specimen of most poltards, whose comments are not backed by any knowldge of the topic.

They technically don't, it's "on lease" to china, but it's citizens can still get passports of British Overseas Nationals, BN(O), and get British citizenship.

>Hongkong will become more like mainland ,but mainland will become something like Hongkong too , they'll meet in the middle
> Mainland becomes like Hongkong, UK becomes like Hongkong - everyone sees that Hongkong sollutions works -> every country becomes like Hongkong. Humanity looks like in Startrek around ~2100.

HK regarding question: Why other countries won't go HK way? And transform from being poor shanty town - into great place where most ppl would love to live?

Fuck China, if you leave the airport alone as a white man you will be robbed and possibly murdered.
As you leave the plane thousands of slant eyed hook subhuman scum will shoot needles at you with their eyes
Nuke china

Because it ain't an easy proccess, the brits controlled the area for 150 years and made it into a thriving east asian trade center, sort of like London is to the western world. I really wish the UK would get Hong Kong back, most of it's citizens want it to be either independent or to be a part of the UK.

Yeah, a lot of chinks look fucking souless

only those who were british subjects before the handover

Which is still quite a lot. Think a scenerio where the UK get HK could happen?

A hebe calling someone soulless fuck off you satanic fuck

"The Jews were now free to indulge in their most fervent fantasies of mass murder of helpless victims. Christians were dragged from their beds, tortured and killed. Some were actually sliced to pieces, bit by bit, while others were branded with hot irons, their eyes poked out to induce unbearable pain. Others were placed in boxes with only their heads, hands and legs sticking out. Then hungry rats were placed in the boxes to gnaw upon their bodies. Some were nailed to the ceiling by their fingers or by their feet, and left hanging until they died of exhaustion. Others were chained to the floor and left hanging until they died of exhaustion. Others were chained to the floor and hot lead poured into their mouths. Many were tied to horses and dragged through the streets of the city, while Jewish mobs attacked them with rocks and kicked them to death. Christian mothers were taken to the public square and their babies snatched from their arms. A red Jewish terrorist would take the baby, hold it by the feet, head downward and demand that the Christian mother deny Christ. If she would not, he would toss the baby into the air, and another member of the mob would rush forward and catch it on the tip of his bayonet.

Pregnant Christian women were chained to trees and their babies cut out of their bodies. There were many places of public execution in Russia during the days of the revolution, one of which was described by the American Rohrbach Commission: 'The whole cement floor of the execution hall of the Jewish Cheka of Kiev was flooded with blood; it formed a level of several inches. It was a horrible mixture of blood, brains and pieces of skull. All the walls were bespattered with blood. Pieces of brains and of scalps were sticking to them. A gutter of 25 centimeters wide by 25 centimeters deep and about 10 meters long was along its length full to the top with blood. Some bodies were disemboweled, others had limbs chopped off, some were literally hacked to pieces. Some had their eyes put out, the head, face and neck and trunk were covered with deep wounds. Further on, we found a corpse with a wedge driven into its chest. Some had no tongues. In a corner we discovered a quantity of dismembered arms and legs belonging to no bodies that we could locate.'" (Defender Magazine, October 1933).

"The Red Terror became so wide-spread that it is impossible to give here all the details of the principal means employed by the [Jewish] Cheka(s) to master resistance; one of the most important is that of hostages, taken among all social classes. These are held responsible for any anti-Bolshevist movements (revolts, the White Army, strikes, refusal of a village to give its harvest etc.) and are immediately executed. Thus, for the assassination of the Jew Ouritzky, member of the Extraordinary Commission of Petrograd, several thousands of them were put to death, and many of these unfortunate men and women suffered before death various tortures inflicted by cold-blooded cruelty in the prisons of the Cheka.

I have in front of me photographs taken at Kharkoff, in the presence of the Allied Missions, immediately after the Reds had abandoned the town; they consist of a series of ghastly reproductions such as: Bodies of three workmen taken as hostages from a factory which went on strike. One had his eyes burnt, his lips and nose cut off; the other two had their hands cut off.The bodies of hostages, S. Afaniasouk and P. Prokpovitch, small landed proprietors, who were scalped by their executioners; S. Afaniasouk shows numerous burns caused by a white hot sword blade. The body of M. Bobroff, a former officer, who had his tongue and one hand cut off and the skin torn off from his left leg.Human skin torn from the hands of several victims by means of a metallic comb. This sinister find was the result of a careful inspection of the cellar of the Extraordinary Commission of Kharkoff. The retired general Pontiafa, a hostage who had the skin of his right hand torn off and the genital parts mutilated. Mutilated bodies of women hostages: S. Ivanovna, owner of a drapery business, Mme. A.L. Carolshaja, wife of a colonel, Mmo. Khlopova, a property owner. They had their breasts slit and emptied and the genital parts burnt and having trace of coal.Bodies of four peasant hostages, Bondarenko, Pookhikle, Sevenetry, and Sidorfehouk, with atrociously mutilated faces, the genital parts having been operated upon by Chinese torturers in a manner unknown to European doctors in whose opinion the agony caused to the victims must have been dreadful.

It is impossible to enumerate all the forms of savagery which the Red Terror took. A volume would not contain them. The Cheka of Kharkoff, for example, in which Saenko operated, had the specialty of scalping victims and taking off the skin of their hands as one takes off a glove...At Voronege the victims were shut up naked in a barrel studded with nails which was then rolled about. Their foreheads were branded with a red hot iron FIVE POINTED STAR. At Tsaritsin and at Kamishin their bones were sawed...At Keif the victim was shut up in a chest containing decomposing corpses; after firing shots above his head his torturers told him that he would be buried alive. The chest was buried and opened again half an hour later when the interrogation of the victim was proceeded with. The scene was repeated several times over. It is not surprising that many victims went mad." (S.P. Melgounov, p. 164-166; The Secret Powers Behind Revolution, by Vicomte Leon De Poncins, p. 151-153).

I've read the Zohar and Talmud faggot

After being expelled from Palestine the Pharisees and their followers traveled to Babylon where they created the Talmud which has been dubbed “a monument to human folly”. Below is a list of some its more interesting “laws”.
1). "The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts." (Talmud: Baba Mezia 114b)
2). "The Akum (Negro) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture teaches to honor the dog more than the Akum." (Ereget Raschi Erod. 2230)
3). "Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therefore he will be served by animals in human form." (Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855)
4). "A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal." (Coschen Hamischpat 405)
5). "The souls of non-Jews come from impure spirits and are called pigs." (Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b)
6). "Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human." (Schene Luchoth Haberith, p. 250b)
So that the Jew will never forget that he is dealing with animals, he is reminded by eating, by death, and even by sexual intercourse constantly. For The Talmud teaches:
1). "If you eat with a non-Jew, it is the same as eating with a dog." (Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b)
2). "If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant or maid who dies, one should not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell to the Jew: God will replace your loss,' just as if one of his oxen or asses had died." (Jore Dea 377, 1)
3). "Sexual intercoms between non-Jews is like intercourse between animals." (Sanhedrin 74b)

It is written in the Talmud about the murder of the non-Jew:
1). "It is permitted to take the body and the life of a non-Jew." (Sepher Ikkarim IIIc, 25)
2). "It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah (Talmud - Sanhedrin 59b). The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah (Talmud)." (Coschen Hamischpat 425, Hagah 425, 5)
3). "Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jew), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God." (Bammidber Raba, c 21 & Jalkut 772)
There are also extensive passages in the Talmud condoning and chronicling pedophilia, something interesting to consider with the current investigation into pedogate and the nearly 10,000 people arrested for pedophilia since President Trumps election, including the Popes right hand Cardinal, not to mention the countless times the Catholic Church has been involved in pedophilia scandals since George Bush Sr.'s Presidency, an important fact to remember for the next chapter. Not to mention the conviction of Jeffrey Epstein (Jew) and the cozy relationship he had with top ranking democrats and celebrities he commonly flew to “Orgy Island”, which were also involved with the spirit cooking incident I mentioned in an earlier chapter all the way up to Bill Clinton well known for the accusations of rape, and sexual impropriety against him over the years (internet search Lolita Express).

I was hesitant to outright declare that these practices still continue to this day when writing this having kept the speculation in this book to a minimum, opting to stick to what I can prove conclusively and simplistic leaps of logic but knowing what I do now and having come across enough evidence while doing my research I am willing to make this assertion with complete confidence in its truth, after all this is no different than what is practiced openly in many Muslim cultures today. Honestly when you know what is in the Talmud and Zohar and have read countless quotes and books by the followers of these satanic guides like I have there is nothing I would not believe these sick individuals are capable of. Often times doing my research I had to take a break for a day or two because I would be emotionally spent and overwhelmed by the sheer evil I have stumbled upon. I don’t have any children of my own but I do have nephews and a niece and thinking about these sick demonic incarnations of evil being anywhere near them has infuriated me to the point of nearly being homicidal. I lost many nights of sleep with my skin crawling and my blood boiling contemplating Biblical passages and reconsidering that my stance on Christianity may be flawed. Are these people not the embodiment of evil described as the anti-Christ in Revelations? Do they not worship Baphomet the goat headed deity (horned beast) in their secret societies? Are they not the blasphemers of Christ? Are these people not the great deceivers? Have these people not conquered the world through their control of wealth giving them the power to brainwash and corrupt our youth, buy our politicians, and economically destroy all those who oppose them all of which is described in Revelations 13:17?

In the 8th century many Jews had traveled east to the land of the Khazars between the Caspian and the Black sea just north of Turkey, what would be considered part of southern Russia today. In 740A.D. the king of Khazars converted to Judaism making it the state religion. Over the centuries the people of Khazar apparently convinced themselves they were not converts but the actual descendants of Abraham. During the middle ages the Russians and Huns invaded the Khazarian homelands driving them to migrate west most settling in Eastern Europe, namely Poland and Germany, where they staged the invasion of Russia and the communist revolution from not so long after, under the Talmudic philosophy of the Illuminati copied into the communist manifesto by Marx. It is an established fact that the Ashkenazi were Kabbalistic/Talmudic Jews. The Kabbala preached revolution and instilled the belief that the Jews as superior beings are destined to rule the world. In the Zohar the written text of Kabbalistic lore the arrogance and ambition of these fanatical, supremacist psychopaths, a typical passage reads:
“‘living soul’ refers to Israel who have holy living souls from above, and ‘cattle and creeping thing and beast of the Earth, to the peoples who are not ‘living soul’” (Zohar, Bereshith 47a)
The Zohar asserts that only by the overthrow of the gentile can Israel regain its position as “God’s shekinah glory on Earth” meaning the physical manifestation of God. The Zohar calls gentiles “amalekite” which is a hostile term. A passage reads

“they caused the destruction of the Temple so when God reveals himself they will be wiped off the Earth, redemption will not be complete until amalek will be exterminated” (Zohar, Bereshith 25b)
I made the comparison in an earlier chapter of these Ashkenazi Jews to Wahhabi terrorists in Islam here you see the exact same kind of teachings and mentality only much more hostile. Whereas the Islamists want to achieve the global Caliphate and will allow the infidel to convert the Jews are trying to literally exterminate us in order to have their God appear in corporeal form. The modern Ashkenazi are aware of their history and ancestry which should show you these are religious zealots since they choose to ignore this inconvenient fact instead choosing to believe the “holy” books about a semitic people’s religion they have hijacked are about them. These are some sick people. They are akin to Soviet sleeper spies (which they literally were) living their entire lives among the enemy, which are complete facades in order to destroy us from within. Their entire existence consists of scamming, demoralizing, and the literal pursuit of the genocide of non-jews while they convince themselves these are “holy” endeavors. These people are the greatest threat to humanity that has ever existed, a sentiment shared by one of the greatest philosophers of the 18th century.
VOLTAIRE (Francois Marie Arouet) 18th century French philosopher, writer:
"Why are the Jews hated? It is the inevitable result of their laws; they either have to conquer everybody or be hated by the whole human race..."
"The Jewish nation dares to display an irreconcilable hatred toward all nations, and revolts against all masters; always superstitious, always greedy for the well-being enjoyed by others, always barbarous - cringing in misfortune and insolent in prosperity." (Essai sur le Moeurs)

"You seem to me to be the maddest of the lot. The Kaffirs, the Hottentots, and the Negroes of Guinea are much more reasonable and more honest people than your ancestors, the Jews. You have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables in bad conduct and in barbarism. You deserve to be punished, for this is your destiny." (From a letter to a Jew who had written to him, complaining of his 'anti-Semitism.' Examen des Quelques Objections...dans L'Essai sur le Moeurs.)
"You will only find in the Jews an ignorant and barbarous people, who for a long time have joined the most sordid avarice to the most detestable superstition and to the most invincible hatred of all peoples which tolerate and enrich them." ("Juif," Dictionnaire Philosophique)
"I know that there are some Jews in the English colonies. These Marranos go wherever there is money to be made...But whether these circumcised who sell old clothes claim that they are of the tribe of Naphtali or Issachar is not of the slightest importance. They are, simply, the biggest scoundrels who have ever dirtied the face of the earth." (Letter to Jean-Baptiste Nicolas de Lisle de Sales, December 15, 1773. Correspondance. 86:166)
"They are, all of them, born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons and the Germans are born with blond hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not some day become deadly to the human race." (Lettres de Memmius a Ciceron, 1771)

kikes are the dredges of humanity

They are responsible for every major war since the French Revolution often creating them specifically to launder money and profit from gentiles killing each other with a side perk of being able to kidnap children unnoticed for their disgusting and perverted satanic rituals. To the skeptics that would claim these are just old books and teachings of a bygone age modern Jews do not follow or take literally, I would tell them to simply look to the history of the last two centuries and the destruction of Europe by Jewish controlled revolutions, corporations, banks, media outlets and political organizations all working in tandem and you will see the era of the Illuminati is solely defined by the pursuit of the modern Jew to fulfill these prophecies.
“The Bolshevist revolution in Russia was the work of Jewish brains, of Jewish dissatisfaction, of Jewish planning, whose goal is to create a NEW ORDER IN THE WORLD. What was performed in so excellent a way in Russia, thanks to Jewish brains, and because of Jewish dissatisfaction, and by Jewish planning, shall also, through the same Jewish mental and physical forces, become a reality all over the world.”
— The American Hebrew Magazine – September 10, 1920.

It's not likely, what is more likely is that China will keep oppressing them until we or someone else says/does something or you end up with intensified unrest in HK. Which China will ignore and the people of HK will get angrier about and then possible terrorist attacks against the mainland. Or they set up their own devolved courts/government and ignore the mainland.

But after China's recent rhetoric over HK I doubt anyone will do anything, China has basically implied a war against HK and anyone else if it gets fucked with.

HK is rightful British clay and the people are honorary Anglos, they hate mainland Chinese, we shall get it back, just give us some time.

Mate, I know you're triggered, but wew, don't you think your over-fucking-reacting over some dumbass making an HK thread and him happening to live in Israel? Im not even an orthodox jew, i'm a messianic jew you brainless fucking slug.

Question for hong kong or jewish anons-

HK Dollar: still solid, or going to fall?

messianic or orthodox can both be talmudic faggot

I just came home from HK yesterday from a business trip. I hadn't been there since 2014, and was surprised how much it has been :Chiniafied".
It has changed dramatically, and is no longer the "Asian" London....took 8 cabs to find one with a native driver for example...never had that happen before. The whole place has a feel of oppression over it now...Hard to explain. I know that I definitely felt unwelcome as a westerner, which is a feeling I have never felt there before. It is not like I am new to the place I have been there about 15 times in the last 15 years. Very sad to see it become a part of China.

actually I am writing a book tell me more about it. It would be better if I could better inform my reader which ones are the faggots when the revolution starts it will be better for innocent jews, lest we have to slaughter them all just to be sure

yeah, and china being china and making literally every product you can imagine, no one wants to fuck with them, except India and HK. HK will probably, like you said, will just start ignoring mainland, stop paying them taxes, declare independence, ask the brits to take them but the brits will either hesitate or say no because after brexit the china will probably become a big trading partner.

Second british empire when?

sorry it's people trying to jip and traffic in the suffering of people gets me triggered especially when they are indoctrinating the minds of the youth and trying to genocide my entire race

is that you Ari?

It's oppressed by the mainland, and the pic here is basically what the population now wants. It's been chinafied becuase the commies are still commies, and I've heard that they abduct book sellers that sell books that critisize the mainland gov.

Don't know who that is, sorry mate

This is an issue, China relies heavily on the West to sell its goods to so if we could rally an alliance against them to pressure them with sanctions then they could possibly back down. But on our own? Nah.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfer_of_sovereignty_over_Hong_Kong

2020 mate, wont get into details but the wheels are already in motion.

It's a shit situation where the chinks control the world. And isn't technically HK is sorta owned by the brits and it's just a "lease" for 50 years? And what about Macau? It's the casino centere of the world, could somthing happen with it?

Is that you Arlene?

Will it include an India-UK alliance and the UK taking Ireland by force?

The Chinese have a certain monopoly in some areas but if shit hits the fan everyone will turn on them. And no the reverse is true, we owned HK for a while, it was leased to us for 100 years iirc? Then we had to hand it back over. But there was certain assurances given to us that China would respect. Like HK keeping a lot of what it had under our rule, like democracy and less state interference. But these assurances are not being respected, hence the anger from the people.

And the pro Chinese protests you see are paid for by the state, they are bus'd in and paid to be pro Xi Jin Ping Pong.

Yes if only to trigger the Pakis and an invasion of Ireland will be the dress rehearsal before we show the world out final form.

Yep, typical commie behaviour, even if they're economically capitalist, they still shove their nose into everything and get rid of dissidents because thier system is so weak, no one can hear anything from the outside world. How big are the paid Ping Pong protests?

I came. Will you expand Gibraltar? And what is the plan, governer?

Of course, will a little help from our oldest ally, again i cant go into the details but you should screencap this.

I wish this were true and you're not a LARPer, but, after all. this is Sup Forums.

It's quite bad though Israel, I do feel sorry for the people of HK but what can you really do? China is a beast of a nation and should the form a military alliance with Russia, or America doesn't help?

Not much we can do alone. It's sad, considering HK is a gem and should be looked after but this is the same pattern with most of our territories, they just get destroyed without us being involved...

It's tiresome.

funny guise

it's a lost cause
HK is like 6x overpopulated
it relies on china for stuff like electricity, water, food, ...
regardless of who wins a war when it happens, you're fucking dead in HK
if you're a HK native who hates CCP control, move to Vancouver

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bump to see if somone is still interested

If you want Hong Kong to become a autonomous country from China then Hawaii and California should secede from USA. Imperialist Scum

take back the Kuril Islands you jap faggot

this. California and Hawaii would not survive without the US while HK can. Maybe Macau can't, but HK can.

>move to Vancouver
kek

>jew and subversive jew advocating their divide and conquer tactics in asia
just you cunts wait

Brits need to realise that trying to hand onto their colonial outposts comes off as a desperate attempt to stay relevant in the world.

The Malvinas, Gibraltar and Northern Ireland are all examples of a dead empire clutching in vain to some hope they still great.

We need to reduce China's population to at least 50% of its current population, ideally destroy any major manufacturing and industrial centre. Turn it back into an agricultural society and retake Hong Kong and give Macau to the Portuguese if they agree to invade and genocide Africa with us. We should just tell the world to fuck off, if we have our empire the CANZUK nations could become 100% self sufficient

None is getting Macau back. After 2049, China can decide entirely with its govt. And turn the govt similar to its national govt. Leave the Chinese alone. you can't even control the chinese diaspora in your lgtb and anti-islamophobic country.

Shut the fuck up you inbred moorish nigger, leave the Chinese alone? Would you leave a wasps nest alone if it built one on your porch?
No, the Chinese are a plague, a disease, they should be wiped clean off the earth with the negro.

you have autism, all those places WANT to be british

He's an autistic Argie, he didn't say falklands he said malvinas. Nobody says that but them

SINK
THE
CHINKS