Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXeTvAmZweU
twitter.com/OnurT/
myspace.com/onurt/mixes/profilemix-1206/photo/373815360
liveleak.com/view?i=75e_1468646982
flickr.com/photos/onurt/22472926893
myspace.com/onurt/mixes/profilemix-1206
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations/
sciencealert.com/ancient-dna-reveals-how-europeans-developed-light-skin-and-lactose-tolerance
quora.com/What-was-the-bloodiest-battle-and-bloodiest-war-in-the-Middle-Ages
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your name is Onur Taner, you are one ugly t*rkroach, I already have your myspace and I know where you live. Be very afraid.

efso :DDDDD

Yous cool

I fear no wh*Te subhumans
I only fear Allah

Mostly agree.

He would beat the shit out of you wh*Te subhuman, Don't believe me? go visit him, I DARE you to go visit him.

Allah is white.

Allah is a cocksucker

>I only fear Allah
how abstract

He doesnt exist you stupid SUBHUMAN muslim grease monkey.

Now shut up, sit back & allow yourself to rot away with cancer and die.

You diryy brown skinned lower class trash....ypur skin is literally the colour of shit....allah is shit and we all rape aisha with our big Superior White cocks.

Turks can be white btw. Turk isn't really a solid ethnic group and it varies depending where you are. Especially considering millions of ethnic Greeks converted to Islam, and took Turkish names. In Istanbul, the "turks" often have blonde hair, or can look indistinguishable from Greeks. That's because they have much more Greek ancestry. While, out east, they or in the hinterland, they have more ancient Hittite and actual central asia blood. This can further be shown, in countries such as Turkmenistan, which is also "Turkish" but noticeably more "asian" looking.

How many of these turkroach larp threads are you going to make?

fuck thernobith

Turk -was- an ethnic group before they breeded themselves into oblivion with the superior Greeks of the area. They aren't white, it is impossible to be white and muslim.

Greeks don't have blond hair, burger

>In Istanbul, the "turks" often have blonde hair
If copypasta: lel
If you wrote that: kys wh*Te inbred dog
now make more posts and bump my threads

>2 girlfriends

By girlfriends, you mean sisters right? You're face is uneven. You're a retard.

why are turks so insecure?
is it because they've never actually built anything of their own to be proud of, instead they conquered the cultural center of the world and turned it into somalia.

>it is impossible to be white and muslim.
How come?

Before Sup Forums era, I would assume this is personal-army request

You fear pork.

youtube.com/watch?v=cXeTvAmZweU

Seriously do you ever NOT post?

Because learning Arabic and practicing a religion which has tried to genocide Europeans for over a thousand years is the least white thing anybody could ever do.

allah cant save you now when Sup Forums is out to get you. be very afraid

you look like this homeless guy that i used to sell weed to

>what is Bosnia, Albania, Montenegro, Macedonia, Kosovo, Sweden

Hey Faggots,
My name is Kırgız, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

>I have 2 gfs
>Shitposts on Sup Forums 24*7

You done goofed?

twitter.com/OnurT/
Can't believe you follow me

>turk roach AND a WWE fan

Nobody has ever called any of those countries white. Maybe back before Islam when Rome was still a thing. US is not really a white country either, but it is a bit better off than Sweden thanks to a couple hundred years of whipping niggers and our brown hordes are mostly catholic rather than Muslim.

delete your accounts first dumbass

>I lift everyday
The only thing you lift is my sack to lick my asshole you dumb faggot.

How is christianity any different then? It's a semitic religion.
Christians confirmed for non-white

She looks schizophrenic.

myspace.com/onurt/mixes/profilemix-1206/photo/373815360

nice pasta

Also Iberia was majority muslim from 800-1200. Especially Al-Andulus (yes the local population converted. Especially in cities. They reverted to Catholicism after the inquisition.)

Turkish and superior dont go together in the same sentence buddy, but nice try.

>spends all day trolling 12 year olds on Sup Forums

How you value your time is how you value yourself. pol is demonstrably the most important thing in your life, as it's how you're spending it.

You gave your day to us, and you're never getting it back.

See you tomorrow, but remember,

You belong to us.

Well first off when Rome adapted Christianity they all read the New Testament in Greek. There's also a huge difference between semitic and Arab. People of the fertile crescent were building civilizations before others, and were an inspiration to all civilized people. Arabs were living in their own shit until they left the Arabian peninsula and after conquering the Eastern half of Rome proceeded to live in shit once the culture degenerated thanks to their non-white Arab religion. Even Persians could have been considered white, had they not been raped by Arabs, forced to speak their Arabic language, and forced to practice Islam. We have much respect for their culture and history before that time, because it was parallel to our own.

Very beta. Embarrassing.

>t*rkish
>looks like a typical philipo user
Genetics surprise me everyday

This is Sup Forums tier.

Saged and reported.

kek.

Even the gook laughs at the turkroach, it makes me wonder why did OP post this.

lifting everyday isnt something to be proud of we should all be doing some lifting a day

shes looks terminally ill
is this how all your dogs look?
saging this gay larp

Day of the Roach soon...

liveleak.com/view?i=75e_1468646982

flickr.com/photos/onurt/22472926893

myspace.com/onurt/mixes/profilemix-1206

This is what he means.

Mongolian rape baby.

>Even Persians could have been considered white, had they not been raped by Arabs, forced to speak their Arabic language, and forced to practice Islam. We have much respect for their culture and history before that time, because it was parallel to our own.

Stfup you stupid snownigger. Persians show 10% semetic dna: genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations/

We were never nordic looking you cuck.

We also still speak Persian, and we're not on par with you, but SUPERIOR.

This mongolian turk rape baby doesnt even understand...we know the second pic is fake. How braindead are muslims???? Wow.

Nords are less influential to white culture than Persians are. You know nothing.

No you don't, modern Persian has little to do with its own roots. You use Arabic script like the gigantic cucks you are, and all learn Arabic to read the Qu'ran.

The whole middle east is more influenctial to white culture than nords, but you dont wanna admit that, do you?

Pre-Islamic Middle East, sure. After the advent of Islam the greatest influence you Arabic rape spawn have on us is when we circumnavigated the globe to get away from you.

>I am turkish and way superior to anyone

I couldn't even find you irrelevant country on a map, but I bet you could find mine

You speak my language I don't speak yours

Pmsl at the dirty muslim using anzu jaamu picture.

White Christians are superior Sup Forums Sup Forums stamped!!!!!

Turks are the ultimate cucks. They mutilate their own children. Why? Because their bull demands it.

The modern arabic alphabet is based on the aramaean alphabet, what the Sassanid persians used, and plus, the modern arabic alphabet was literally perfected by a Persian, we even have letters that arabs dont, hence why they refer to it as the Perso Arabic alphabet.

>Learn arabic

We also learn english. Are we cucked by the english now? Lmfao. Most Iranians I know barely know any arabic at all except for the religous ones.

Looks like a mongol mix haha you so called turks are truly the most raped people in the world
Greeks mongols and arabs all raped you and now you have a mongrol nation without any identity
So your only spirit is islam that you got forcefully converted
Hahahah you people are really sad and pathetic

Tits with timestamp or i'm gonna have to shut this thread down

You were raped repeatedly and conquered by savages, bud. You were cucked heavily by the Arabs, you even worship one as your prophet.

And yes, you are cucked by the English, if it weren't for us you wouldn't have electricity let alone a computer to post on Sup Forums in our language with. You'd be forgotten to the sands of your own dumbfuck Arab religion. It's too bad, too, you could have been great, if you weren't an Arab.

Alright, and youre cucked by the hebrews for being a christian nation and letting israel use your people and nations as their own personal whores.

None of us speak Hebrew, though, so your point is moot. We don't speak the language of Jews and we weren't conquered by sword by them. I'd say Iran is cucked more by Israel than anyone else is, since your country is, backwards 3rd world religion aside, also held back by kikes in Israel who just generally don't like you. Them kicking your Arab asses is about the only thing the Jews have ever done I approve of. That should say a lot about your Arab religion. Persian-Arab mongrels worship an Arab, pretend to have connection to ancient Persians, and then what was once a part of Rome is getting conquered by a tribe of Jews. That's how degenerative Islam is.

Haha i support israel over pakie palestein anyday.!!!! The Fedoras run you ....dirty musrats!!!!!!

The only reason you feel "superior" is because your ancestors were taken as child slaves from Europe, as part of the annual "tribute" to Ottomans (Asians). Your best actors and males have European genetics, idiot. But you did not figure it out.

__

As a side note, LRP5 gene distribution is somehow the same. It is responsible with a protein that makes "unbreakable” bones, as surgeons say (because it tears apart surgical instruments more often). Another reason why for thousands of years the nomadic tribes did not have a chance against the western world, or even neanderthals (both mutations are associated with neanderthal areal, found only in Europe). This meant that individuals having these genes were better suited for harsh weather, had bigger brains, stronger bones, wider shoulders, a much bigger constitution. Having the genes to extract from the same glass of milk twice the nutrients and minerals, for generations on and on was a very big biological advantage - that's why one "westerner" could easily win against 5 or 6 "easterners". Because all the children in this part or the world grew taller, stronger etc (given the same amount of food or daily intake).

This also means the only way for the east to win is by numbers only.
____

In this map you can see thousands of years of invasions. Islam is an Oriental culture. 20% of Caucasians and up to 90% of people of African and Asian descent are lactose intolerant.

sciencealert.com/ancient-dna-reveals-how-europeans-developed-light-skin-and-lactose-tolerance

Also, google for Battle of Vaslui 1475. 40.000 Moldovans vs 160.000 asians and muslims. Even by their own records (Mara Hatun, the former younger wife of Murad II - and Polish records Kronika Polska) it was the worst ever defeat for the Ottomans.

quora.com/What-was-the-bloodiest-battle-and-bloodiest-war-in-the-Middle-Ages

You fear this

Sage/report

Those "Turks" with blonde hair are not real Turks, they were kidnapped from the Balkans or from some other country. Suleiman the magnificent's wife was blonde but she was actually kidnapped from Ukraine.

Religion =/= race, religion is a social construct while race is biology. Following your logic Christians are not white either because both Islam and Christianity came from the same place.

>Following your logic Christians are not white either because both Islam and Christianity came from the same place.
We went over this you illiterate scumbag. Semites are leagues above the Arabs you worship. Holy fuck, I should just make some of these things a script since Arabic fucktards are mostly illiterate.

>Semites are leagues above the Arabs you worship.

Show me semitic and arab inventions and the say who is leagues above who

kek. all of you dumbasses are clueless. OP's picture is a dumbass faggot where he's made fun of daily in turkish boards.

hate to break it to ya but get a grip of yourselves, this is pathetic.

STICC

Top fucking kek. I know this isn't you. So turkroach, enjoy living in that nasty grease hole you call home.

>tfw you fuck nasty turkey pussy for all your days
>tfw no blue eyed white girl with beautiful white ass, pink nipples, and pink pussy

>lift everyday
Can't do even something so simple right