Really makes you think

>not blaming the kikes
but a kike made that poster to steer the goyim away from their trail

I didn't fail at life.
I just want foreigners either alive in their countries or dead in mine.

Why is it so hard to understand ?
You won't guilt trip me anywhere. Yes I am a dumb racist piece of shit. Now, we got that out of the way, what's next ?

If you remove foreigner with "white man" it makes much more sense

>muh Pajet low IQ animal that should be put down can't become a doctor in India, has to travel to white land and complain to white man by stealing his job
Every Pajet needs to be tortured, then discarded like the pure poo he is.

blaming them for everything is a muslim attitude.

Lets blame the natives instead. Lets eradicate the values of western culture that enabled foreigners to succeed. We really need the superior culture that made them flee from their own failed state.

How can a white person be a failure if "white privilege" exists?

kek

always kill a traitor before an enemy jimbo.

kekekekek

xaxaxaxa, no but seriously, we should butcher leftists wherever you find them.

Too much capitalist ideology in one poster.

Totally fail at political discussions?
Just Hang up strawmen posters

I love how liberals have two go-to weak defenses for mass immigration anytime someone questions it.

1. Highly skilled immigrants offer services that require more education than what the general populous can offer and should be highly revered.

>these people used resources in their developing country to develop these skills and then took their wealth and education, abandoned their native people and left for greener pastures in a foreign country, often one that doesn't align with their religious and cultural beliefs, all for personal gain.

2. Low skilled immigrants offer services Americans don't want to do at below average wages. It's okay so long as they forever stay poor and working labor to help keep the economy afloat.

>literally the same argument used for slaves prior to the civil war

>failed at life
>then why not blame a man

>failed at life
>become a professional activist

>what the fuck, these refugees are not doctors, engineers, or scientists like you said hey would be! they're nothing but criminals and the crime statistics are bloating on nightmare levels!
>HUEHEUHEUHEHEEUHUE DEY DOOK DUR DJOWBS! :DDDD RACISTS BTFO! UR JSTU MAD CUZ UR A RACIST AND A FAILYRE AND NOW UR BLAMING DEM IMIGRANDS :DDDD

>facial hair
>receding hairline
>competition for children
you can' make this shit up

This

>Totally failed at life?
>Then why not blame
White people

Don't forget the
>Sweden's fastest 14 year old

It would just mean that you failed even harder at life.

They're just trying to make people who are capable of exercising any amount of racial and political consciousness feel insecure. It's a common lowball used in politics all the time.

Blew up your homeland and have no place to go?
Got pepper spray in your eyes during an attempted rape?
Not intelligent enough to get a good education or career?

Then why not blame WHITEY?