The /fit/'s are onto us bois

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HkLBjh6xm9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This pasta is older than me...

If blacks are such great fighters why have they been conquered and enslaved by like everyone else.

b-b-but we wuz kangz
m-muh civilisation

/Fit/izens, get it right you autistic kekposting incel

Guns.

Well it's not anybody else's fault that Africans can't into civilization. If the Saharan weren't a hellish desert the Romans would have beat the fuck out of blacks too and their excuse would be
>swords

>"le blacks/arabs have more people so they will win meme"
Population size doesn't matter much outisde of manpower, we've seen this before in Rhodesia. What does matter is tactical and strategic knowledge and also technological advantage.
Anyone can be learned to shoot a gun to a competent enough level to be used in the battlefield in less than a month, look at any civil war post-WW2 for an example of this. The US army has a lot of blacks and maybe they can teach the average gangbanger how to properly hold a gun but most of these blacks are just grunts. The tactical and strategic knowledge is vested in mostly white officers, who have both experience and knowledge of combat and battlefield strategy.
If US race war comes, blacks will not have any actual tactics outside of the classical zerg rush which might work at first but causes much higher casualty rates and also lower morale since zerg rush is essentially a suicide attack.

(you)

These are just reddit invaders, ignore them.

A true Sup Forums lord never browses /fit/.

I browse Sup Forums to read some news because I don't really go out.

the romans made it all the way to kenya
niggers btfo

That image is just a beta fit faggot projecting his own faggotry.

Who here /fit/ but /absouletlynocardio/ ?

Nobody cares what the soft version of /lgbt/ is saying.

Zerg rush, haven't heard that for a while user.

You used to be average here...

in modern armed conflicts, artillery claims ~80% casualties

i have been shilling math and chemistry for quite some time
if the fucking alphabet org goons can amass artillery, so can fucking we
we seriously need to learn math, physics and chemistry

think of the agent orange
think of the greek fucking fire, medieval
think of the mortars
think of the howitzers
think of the white phosphor, raining down on asylum centers

main difference between the euro and the shitskin in mental, not physical
we will probably never in our lives obtain weapons grade uranium 235, or learn how exactly to enrich and set it off
but we can amass fucking mustard gas
we can build the artillery
we can rain death
each and every one of us can achiev in a few years work, to send off a couple of shells into the asylum centers, refugee camps, muslim places, inner cities, etc

To Srbine!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HkLBjh6xm9g

>Numbers lead to victory
>What is the Polish-Soviet war
>2nd Sino-Japanese War
>Rorke's Drift
>And any other of thousands of conflicts and battles.

>all the lfmaos
Western weapons and experience are a great equalizer. Numbers, muscle strength and mentality don't help when you get glassed. I can tell this literal faggot will run first from the sound of gunfire. Comparison of low hanging fruits from anonymous forums to above average men anywhere will not be in favor of the former, most basic bait.

Here is a black man with more brain than this fag:

Yeah because people above 6'3 are bulletproof

everybody knows africans are good warriors but baad soldiers

It's not just artillery m8.

Artillery on it's own is useless. It must be paired up with strategic mobility to exploit it's true potential as it won't take long before the enemy find where your arty is and starts firing at it. If you don't know how to drive you need to end yourself basically.

>Your military unit cant stay in one spot for the duration of the war.

Did you really just say that?

>make artillery like pic related
also look into biological warfare. The bubonic plaguekilled 25mill in europe and a small outbreaktoday can be curbed with anti-biotics,but if say, 1000 niggers get it they're going to have a real problem on their hands

>Getting hit by artillery is preferable over moving and not taking casualties

Are you half Russian or something.

I think about an IID on a drone, into a mosque chimney or through a window. Crash and burn

It was sarcasm mate. You literally said the most obvious thing.

>real problem on their hands
>implyng our politicians wont make us gibs dem treatment.

The race war will be fought guerilla style, not total war style. It will start as Northern Ireland and end like Somalia. Then we get a representative government that evicts shitskins and rebuild.

the politician are our enemy, we don't take orders from them. If anything they are to be assasinated

this. Most of the people fighting the racewar in the beginning will probably be white hunters from rural areas against inner city gangs.

reminder that this could be you, Sup Forums
what? stranger things HAVE happened
think of all the opportunities in your life, think of just what exactly could you learn, I bet there is an open and free university library less than 20 minutes from where you live, where you could learn all sorts of applicable stuff
i bet that there are tons of abandoned cars, with perfect car bumpers (quality steel) just lying there, waiting
i bet that you could have an actual fun planting clover, or stewing your own fucking shit into fertilizer, which could be later turned into rocket fuel

the world is vast, who knows what can you find out there, outside citties, in the woods and forests, hills
maybe you find a copper mine
maybe you can plant your own organic chemistry, they actually grow all the bleach and house chemistry, it's all just fucking plants, they arent getting raw materials from fucking mars, they are getting all of their raw materials right under your noses

be the change you want to see in the world
nothing is impossible if you set your mind to it
the easiest thing in the world is just to sit on your sorry ass
hell we already talk
we are already organized
we can already coordinate

imagine, it is the last day of the ultimatum
governments failed to do anything
missiles from all over start flying
a whole bunch of innawoods gun nuts coming out of the woodwork with their own stockpiles of all sorts of shit
more and more of the angry people start hanging liberals and shitskins left and right
and in less than a month, every other politician hangs from a lamp post, every other liberal is in a mass grave, and no one is trying to force this multiculti bullshit on us ever again

after that, you can start thinking about colonizing the rest of the world, be on the offensive again

>fit
>no cardio
Kek

I can't speak for everone here, but I've been stockpiling information in making of IEDs, chemical warfare, biological warfare etc for some time.

this pic wasn't quite in the ant area, but definitely in the manlet area

honestly I might start reading up on all this shit, seems like we'll need it soon