Tfw alt-right and atheist

>tfw alt-right and atheist

feels good being rational. Why can't you be rational like me Sup Forums?

>300 replies incoming

Why can't you keep your beliefs private?
Religion is useful for society. By openly rejecting it you're doing a disservice to your society out of petty and selfish reasons. Is pretending that hard? Does it bother you so much? What exactly do you disagree with when it comes to core Christian values?

praise odin

>Why can't you keep your beliefs private?

Why can't christcucks not have a church on every corner?

sage yourself

And how does that bother you?

They're for hosting local community gatherings.

But a degenerate like you wouldn't understand the concept.

are you a metaphysical naturalist?

>gatherings of delusion

Define God.

>Unironically calling yourself alt-right

Sage

t. cuck

Fuck off, christcucks can spend every Sunday morning reading old stories, trekkies can spend every Sunday night watching Star Trek reruns, who the fuck cares.
Just tell the ones who try to recruit you to fuck off, then fuck off yourself.

The western world was built on Christianity.

Funnily enough as soon as the mass public turn their back on the Church, the western world starts crumbling to shit.
Enjoy seeing your local church become a mosque

>alt right
What is this meme

I'm a right wing leaning libertarian, and I'm also atheist.

It's fairly obvious that traditional values are extremely important in happy homes and stable families and child rearing. But if the right is to survive long term it'll have to move onto secular reasons why that's true, such as the data. Rather than trying to promote a religion that's in rapid decline in the west.

ummm no sweetie, the Western world was greatest pre-Christianity (Romans, Greeks).

>alt right
>rational

The alt right is a fucking disgrace to politics. Hell, they'd sell their own mothers to gain votes.

You must see the divine beauty in somethings, have you ever looked into sacred geometry?

>built on Christianity
Christianity advocates a borderless society of everyone living as equals. There is no relevance to nations or cultures in the religion itself.
It was enlightenment and pre-Christian culture which built Europe.

>turning your back on the Church blah blah
Same church which cause endless wars in Europe?
Europe a few centuries ago was 1000x worse than today. You can talk shit today about a few inbred pakis and poos coming in, but it is less worse than white people killing eachother over dogmatic differences.

The church and the inbred monarchs went hand in hand in oppressing the people like slaves.

It is true after all, true liberty will be achieved once the last king has been hanged by the entrails of the last priest.

>Christianity advocates a borderless society of everyone living as equals

I'm not religious but I don't see why you would ever care about those churches being there. In my experience at least, my local church is nice as fuck. They greet me and sometimes give me free pastries when I come by.

>feels good being rational.
You are not rational. You are projecting your inadequacies in an un solicited manner. Stop shit posting and I might start taking you seriously mr fedora.

Tell me tho, I as a quasi deist with a lot of love for protestant and partially Catholic culture, never saw the logic in the religious revelations, so, why did God wait millenia to reveal the right religion?
God is infinite and know everything, in this moment he knows everything we will do for the next millions of years. There is no logic behind him "waiting" let alone revealing his true religion to one place at a time and waiting for it to spread.

And truly, the concept of hell is idiotic. He knows what you will do in life, even with free will, so, why would he judge you?

so you're just an all around asshole

The concepts of "there is no Greek or jew, all are one in Christ" and things like "the meek shall inherit the world" are proof enough.

Christianity holds no regards to anything other than sheer faith. A 60 IQ cowfucker from Central Africa is fully equal to you

You'll burn in hell for eternity, I dont know if that's worth it in exchange for "feeling good".

Out of all the meme labels the MsM gave Sup Forums, Euro nationalists, and Trump supporters, why is it that le alt-F4 one is still being shitposted?

>you'll burn in hell forevermore blah blah

Again I say, God knows everything, so, hell can't exist. He is omnipresent in time and space, hence he already knows what you will do in life, so, life can't be a trial.

Atheism leads to degeneracy

Maybe we're already In some sort of hell/purgatory

And Christianity doesn't?
Look at almost all orthodox countries in the world, and tell me they ain't degenerate.

Czechia and Estonia are mainly atheist, no issues there.

It is never atheism which is the problem, hell, the Fascist Italian leadership was mainly atheist, it is liberalism which does, ie a defilement of human nature which had roots in Christian humanitarianism

True. And not like bible true--I mean actually true. The West became great in spite of Christcuckoldry, not because of it.

The people of Europe were truly cucked by the church.

I'd beat the shit out of all those """traditionalist"" morons telling shit about things like the reformation or French revolution.
The church gave power to useless figures who saw themselves entitled to rule for the sake of birth.
The church back in the day did not wish to speak in the national tongue, hence being able to scam the people. The rich could buy salvation, people were send on sacking parades for the sake of their "religion" etc

God isn't real, most of what is in the bible is incoherent and contradictory.

The behaviour of people is what is important, traditional family values make for stable and happy places to raise children.

The future of the right is to keep the tradition and drop the bronze age mythology and superstition.

>It is never atheism which is the problem

You're not wrong, it's a symptom rather than the cause, as in western Europe and the Anglosphere, it attracts self-hating fuckups who use it to legitimize them being retarded.

>inb4 religion does the same thing

In Islam and the deep south (((Protestantism))) here in burgerland, you're not wrong, but that's why most religions hate them.

No-one can blame the people of any ex-Warsaw Pact country for not believing in God. Fuck's sake.

>"Openly appearing to those who look for Him with all their heart, while hiding from those who run from Him with all their heart, God governs human knowledge of His presence. He gives signs that are visible to those who search for Him, and yet invisible to those who are indifferent to Him. To those who wish to see, God gives sufficient light; to those who do not wish to see, He gives sufficient darkness."
-Blaise Pascal

>The future of the right is to keep the tradition and drop the bronze age mythology and superstition

I'm a Catholic, but I support secular traditionalism in terms of families and certain values that guarantee stable households that produce well-adjusted children. I hope you realize though that it's going to take a massive fucking effort on the social/propaganda front to be accepted, at least initially.

>Single moms will have to stop being respected as omgsobrave without question. Here in burgerland, that means pissing off 90% of black households with children

>gibs will have to be cut off to divorced single-parents

>Subsidies and tax deductions have to be given to a (heterosexual) two-parent household

>gay adoption would need to be banned

You ready lad?

>I'm a Catholic, but I support secular traditionalism in terms of families and certain values that guarantee stable households that produce well-adjusted children. I hope you realize though that it's going to take a massive fucking effort on the social/propaganda front to be accepted, at least initially.

I think you're over estimating the scale of the transition that we're going through in western society. The numbers are in for the UK and the national census measures an increase in atheism of about 1% per year, and good data to show that's not going to end any time soon (age demographics)

People are going through a shift, we now rely on technology more than anything else in our common life, we know that technology relies on things like quantum mechanics (CPUs) and ability to correct for time dilation due to relativity theory (GPS) and so we now have to move into a realm of science and evidence based belief which is what all these systems are predicated on.

That's why atheism is on the rise, because people started asking for evidence of the claims of Christians about superstition, and there basically isn't any.

The good thing is though, is that people are becoming more swayed by evidence, and all the evidence points to monogamous families with children raised at home with 1 breadwinner and 1 person raising the children, provide the most happiness and fullfilment out of all possible arrangements, it leads to better sex life, more stable families, more money, more success at work, happier and well adjusted children with higher IQs and way less degeneracy (less chance to be addicted to drugs, be violent, be promiscuous)

Take those stats to a self identified atheist (someone who is probably also a self identified skeptic) and it's going to be a powerful argument.

Sadly there is a lot of people who are atheists because they're liberal shitheads and they just want to piss off the traditional right, or whatever. But fuck those degenerates.

You're forgetting the fact that most left wing, modern/"progressive" people tend to ignore the facts when they are inconvenient. The whole 1 bread winner 1 stay at home mom thing would likely be a nuisance to them, and they would simply ignore it.

It doesn't matter if the large g semitic god exists or not. That's not the point. If your reasoning for disregarding religion and mythology is "well I prayed for a bike but Jesus didn't dun gibbum guhyuck" then you are not worth your weight in fertilizer.

Yeah some people are so indoctrinated into ideology, they are essentially not someone you can save, and I think it's pointless worrying about those people as someone to win over.

It's the millions of open minded people who do respond to evidence in a positive way, you want to win those people over. And you'll do it better appealing to the facts and the numbers about what values bring about what outcomes and why they're correlated.

Rather than trying to convince them god exists and that any particular sect of Christianity is right, that used to work but it's not going to in future.

If we want to come out the other side of this change not completely fucked, we need to start appealing to reason. Most of the liberals will be taken out through lack of reproduction anyway, it's somewhat of a self correcting problem.

>alt-right
>rational