Muh white race

Give me one good reason why I should care about "muh white genocide". It's culture that matters not race, race has no bearing on outcome in life, environment does. Civic Nationalism is way more sensible and more marketable than the "alt-right".
Am white btw

because it triggers a lot of people that is why we should continue it just for the reason it offends others

and im a civic nationalist

like jesus look at that dude in your pic he is fucking sexy, you want less of that?

Culture per definition are customs of a race.

sage
i know its you mr goldshekel

citation needed

oy vey

>Give me one good reason why I should care about "muh white genocide"

If you have to be given a reason to care about it, then you're lost anyway

You should naturally care about it, no one would need to tell blacks to care about black genocide, they already would, it's ingrained in their genetics, same with asians, arabs, none of them want their whole existence to cease. But degenerate white liberals in the west would love to see all white people die, not because of muh racism or facism or sexism, but because they subconsciously want to die themselves, they just don't have the conscious desire to kill themselves.

>It's culture that matters not race

Both matter. One cannot exist without the other.

tribalism is for retards

culture is literally a social construct

>It's culture that matters not race
Yeah because a nigger Scotsman makes so
much sense. Sage you faggot.

Japanese woman trying some Swedish culture

Because human bio-diversity (real diversity) is aesthetic af

I dream of a day when braindead imbeciles like yourself along with shitskins are thrown into a one huge ghetto so you get to experience what you preach.

this is a bait thread lel. I'm a white nationalist

Mexico isn't a western country because it has mexicans. Race is the foundation of culture, the only a country could retain a western culture with a white minority is through apartheid-tier policies. In fact, the decline of western culture to pleb-tier consumerism correlates strongly the influx of non-whites since the 1960s.

Diversity and proximity always result in conflict, there is no melting pot, it's a jewish trick on the goyim by kikes that won't apply it for themselves.

> The Melting Pot is a play by Israel Zangwill, first staged in 1908. It depicts the life of a Russian-Jewish immigrant family.
> Zangwill's play popularized the term "melting pot" as a symbol for for ethnic assimilation in American society.
> Israel Zangwill was a British author at the forefront of cultural Zionism during the 19th century
> Zangwill told [Jabotinsky] in 1916 [about Palestine] that, "If you wish to give a country to a people without a country, it is utter foolishness to allow it to be the country of two peoples. This can only cause trouble. One of the two: a different place must be found either for the Jews or for their neighbours.

I don't see her being fucked by black or Arabic men. How is that "trying Swedish culture" without getting fucked by black or Arabic men?

Race creates culture you dumb fuck, once whites are gone enjoy your communist shit hole.

>Race defines culture
Shut up Jew, you have no culture.

do you think peoples' health is affected by how much sunlight they receive?
do you think peoples' mood is affected by how much sunlight they receive?
do you think different colours absorb and reflect light differently?
do you think different races act differently?

Damn, Reddit wants to deport THAT?

Are you suggesting that only the Chinese are racially fit to endure the Canadian winter? That the future of Canada is to serve as the ethnic home of the glorious Hapa master race?

Can someone turn this into a Richy Spency thread?

Evidence for this? How do you not know its predetermined by race? Look at all shitskin countries. Still absolute hell holes.

fit or not, it seems its already been decided it will happen

I don't know iw if poltards realize that even if you race mix, there still will be white people due to recessive genes. Whiteness won't just disappear. Not to mention its unlikely that All white people will just stop having childen

>It's OK if our countries turn into South Africa, as long as some whites still exist.

You shouldn't. You should care about tour actual ethnicity, and not some all-encompassing term.
I don't give a shit about the "white race" because that includes Germanics, Nords, Slavs, etc.

Well that is a convincing argument. Here is your shekel.

I dislike people who hate ethno nationalism.
So fuck Spencer and his illusion of "Hwite Unity"

My main consirne is to keep Europe White and not creating some "muh union" shit

Nobody cares about white genocide. It's not even proven to be real in place honesty, and besides anyone with a half a brain will embrace civic nationalism. Civic nationalism is the only logical ste towards preserving American culture. In my honest opinion race does not matter. I have black friends that are way more patriotic than some white folks I know.

Because niggers are retarded

I like Richard, but yeah, that's the only place where I kinda disagree with him.

Although we have to be pragmatic about it too. Sweden cannot fight against the world, but Europe can. They shouldn't be forced to racemix with Spaniards, but you know, lesser of the two evils and all that.
Also when you take a French and a German who look the same nationalism starts to look a bit silly.

Spend 2 min in africa or an american ghetto and you will eat those words

I know black people that act and live like "white people", more so than most white people.

I hate trailer trash as much as ghetto niggers. Is there more ghetto niggers? Yes. But they are both equally degenerate.

Culture is just an expression of race played out in a specific geographical location.

for example: "african culture" is just the social and societal norms of Blacks in the land of africa.

European culture is the culture of whites in Europe.

> It's culture that matters not race, race has no bearing on outcome in life

>Cucking intensifies.

The left is still gonna call you a racist mr "civic" nationalist, stop trying to be respectable to unrespectable people you pussy cuck faggot.

Good goy, sacrifice for the sake of a bureacracy.