Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/papers/w14192
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
youtube.com/watch?v=hyWjuudDXnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

-ly.

wow this post changed my mind, I will call a bull for my wife immediately praise kek

daily reminder that you're not white if you find shitskins attractive

I decree all citizens of Keksitan shall be mixed race! Shadilay!

You just have low standards. It's okay if you're fat and ugly, niggers might want to fuck you regardless

Isn't the mixed child more likely to be sterile or something?

Nigga, you think this is sterile?

It's embarrassing cherry picking

Someone post that qt black chick with freckles in pink sweater or whatever it was. It was my favourite pic and I lost it ;'///////////////

IT'S NOT ABOUT LOOKS, YOU THINKING WITH YOUR DICK RETARD!

It better be, we need to purge those type of hair from the planet.

you do realize that if her white parent was black she'd be uglier, and if her black parent was white, much prettier?

if you take something astonishing and mix it with shit to get something very good its degradation despite result being something good

>only "attractive" because of light skin and white features

why go black at all?

Meanwhile in reality

That's okay for (you). But you need to understand that we don't find that gremlin look attractive. So you carry on with that and leave our board alone, thanks ever so.

>Wow! That nigger bitch is ugly!
Shut the fuck up you coal burning nigger loving faggot

>yfw your kids look like Oblivion NPCs

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
www.msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

Wait...doesn't the kid below look better now after he went through puberty?

Savage!

Fucking BASED

Dunno

It's the Anglo man's burden. A reminder that Anglos went to war with fellow Europeans, robbed their land, then poured trillions into poo in loo land, Africa and other brown continents instead of giving a leg up to a poor white nation like Poland. Wherever an Anglo is, he must also mudshark.

Here it is. Looks a lot like his dad.

You do know. Now post the teenage pictures of Clint's son.

If you're going to make these then it helps if you don't use a picture of a butt ugly nigger bitch.

Kill yourself already, dumb cuck

lel that is two different people. The kid i posted is Elliot

You do that

Awwww my mistake.

it's not about the looks, it's about identity and never becoming a part of your parents' respective in-groups
that is unless you are a new world mongrel scum

What if i don't want my kids shot or discriminated against?

All race mixed girls would be more attractive if they were white. Just imagine that girl with white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes.

>that hair
OP please kys yourself

Bitch is ugly as fuck. Your point?

Delicious mixed women are desirable, anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking faggot.

>anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking faggot
you misspelled rootless mongrel

b-but what about diversity? the white ppl r a minorityty

>same eye color, hair color, and skin color
as every other nig nog.
boring shit desu.

His kids all have autism as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=hyWjuudDXnA

do we really?

Fucking /thread/!

Jesus look at him its like were did i go wrong? how did this happen to me?

>All these pathetic kids willing to pass up 10/10s because of MUH RACE

More for me I guess.

>mudding up your genepool because MUH 10/10s
>inb4 >slavs >white

>russians
>slavs
>not mongols

Just because one looks alright , doesn't mean they all will. I mean i'm race mixed and oh god everyone think i'm a mudslime