Our brothers only are fighting for Europe in Mediterranean sea on the ship Heqet. Kek bless you!

Our brothers only are fighting for Europe in Mediterranean sea on the ship Heqet. Kek bless you!

defend-europe.org/en/the-mission_fr/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vxud1nEWwfE
youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw
defend-europe.org/en/the-mission_fr/
wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast
defend-europe.org
youtube.com/watch?v=Px8R7586IxM
youtube.com/watch?v=DQUIOa0xxug
youtube.com/watch?v=5LSlRcce4vA
youtube.com/watch?v=36cfUbDXUbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

cool ship.

Pirates

cool, what they gonna do with it?

That is not a ship, but a mid-to-large sized boat. But the best of luck to them nonetheless.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw

They want to block NGO traffic from entering harbours in Italy.
If they pick up shitskins on the high seas they return them to a port on the African coast.

not sure how effective that would be, with one ship

>If they pick up shitskins on the high seas they return them to a port on the African coast.
Pretty sure if we had like 10 ships doing this, the whole migration would stop quickly. Fuck the ngos that bring them in europe

Your country doesnt even have boats, stop raining on the parade.

>defend-europe.org/en/the-mission_fr/
there are what... about 10 NGO ships doing this?
It's easier to harass then to collect so the identitareans have that going for them... plus the Libyan coast guard are /ourguys/ too

good luck, godspeed

Based

wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast

defend-europe.org

>"I don't like what he said, so I'll character assassinate him based on his nationality and my lack of knowledge of it!"
The eternal Anglo strikes again.

There's a WeSearchr going to fund the project.
And you know, famalam, that WeSearchr is the proper deal.

All Identitarian accounts on Paypal 'n sheeit have been dissolved. That means this project is hittin' them right in the Judaica!

youtube.com/watch?v=Px8R7586IxM

i wasn't wrong though

Bump

God bless these people. They will be remembered as heroes.

New one by Sellner

youtube.com/watch?v=DQUIOa0xxug

They managed to raise a lot of money from the people that are concern about European future. On the other hand we are paying taxes and the European governments are doing nothing to prevent this decadence. Let the Kek be with you Generation Identity.

>Let the Kek be with you
cringe

That's great. I hope they don't have to deal with violent negros.

>The lying mainstream media smeared our movement and our mission and pressured the banks to close all our accounts across Europe.

Dang

The great Kek inside.

> violent negroes

youtube.com/watch?v=5LSlRcce4vA

also ... they're not fucking LARPing

youtube.com/watch?v=36cfUbDXUbg

If you get taken by surprise and they hit you in a bad spot, it doesn't matter how much you've trained. There's still risks involved no matter how good they are at defending themselves so I hope they don't have to fight.

Being held in detention on a ship leaves very little room for surprise.

Bump

This boat has a top speed of 5.5 knots, whereas the NGO ships do 10-13 knots.

They are a great organization, but this boat won't do what they need

Then pay up Zloty, Polack, so that they can charter something decent!

I doubt they can stop many niggers with that boat, but if they can shed some light on the situation or make some footage exposing the NGOs it's worth it.

Their best option would probably be to use the ship to launch drones.

That's the point. Metapolitics, and politics lies downstream from culture.

bump