>>132099995

I love how the fat, unrespected and faggots complain about the most inane shit which doesn't apply to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jaqqulinelawrie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Apparently she doesn't post any obscene photos.

instagram.com/jaqqulinelawrie/

nice titties tho

i'm glad she has time to worry about this minor stuff, and even makes a video about it.

"I've been called stupid...", might be because she is. Her video proves it. Therefore she debunked her own rant.

gdi these bitches are taking the thicc meme much too seriously

How to make money for doing nothing; A guide for women aged 11-35
• Find a primarily male (99.9%+) audience (ie Gamers, Politics, etc)
• Start selling yourself as someone who is alternative or "unlike other girls", and take up the ideology that seems to be trending the most at the time.
• Play videogames for a few hours a week, and talk mindlessly over them. Post these on youtube or twitch.
Create these weekly videos of you mindlessly droning but make sure you wear skimpy outfits and link a donation button in the description.
• Use the google ad revenue and donations from various lonely men.
• You can now quit any job you currently have, any college degree or trade you are pursuing. Because prepare yourself you boutta make it rich.

Nothing obscene to see here, folks.

GREAT SET OF MILKERS!!!!

Nothing at all.

yeah men don't care about women and i keep you down and don't help you.

Is she thicc, bois?

I don't see a reason to listen to that talk about trauma? Like she's telling war stories at a mall

Please stop posing camwhores on Sup Forums

This is a natural degeneration. We fell from thinkers to politicians to pundits to ecelebs and now to camwhores. We Sup Forums now.

FAT FUCKING COW BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP CUNT GO SUCK A NIGGER DICK

the bitch says being called stupid is sexism

I guess there are no places to actually have real discussion anymore. Fooking lefties and children from reddit have made Sup Forums degenerate.

2^3chan is full of paranoid weirdos who are afraid that their own shadows are members of a Jewish conspiracy. MPC has some discussion that's worthwhile, but everyone will just call them goons. Whatever.

Who cares what women think?