Sup Forums will not defend this

Sup Forums will not defend this

How can I defend things that never happened

Does she think we're retarded?

>meanwhile pedos running wild in UK and Sweden

>Haha, look at this guy crying because I ruined his life by lying to the police, accusing him of things he didn't do to get him arrested

>i dragged him out in a chokehold

Filthy W*sterners can't even rape a woman.

You are weak and deserve your genocide.

The bisexual kike deviant Anne Frank most famous for not existing and lying about the holocaust included in her diary many girl on girl fantasies and graphic descriptions of masturbation and her own vagina. This degeneracy was edited out by the kike conspiracy when they plotted to publish her diary of lies to guilt the goyim and make shekels. Lately this secret uncensored diary of Anne Frank has been discovered. One entry supposedly from this version is given below:

There are little folds of skin all over the place, you can hardly find it. The little hole underneath is so terribly small that I simply can't imagine how a man can get in there, let alone how a whole baby can get out.

until I was 11 or 12, I didn't realise there was a second set of labia on the inside, since you couldn't see them. What's even funnier is that I thought urine came out of the clitoris.

In the upper part, between the outer labia, there's a fold of skin that, on second thought, looks like a kind of blister. That's the clitoris.

wtf is with the "blacked taught me to share"

Fuck that gay shit.

Source?

Makes it all the more funnier that it was a forgery.

That'll teach him for not having chad money/genetics.

>Getting this mad over a joke

You're such a little bitch lol

they should have left it in the book, I would have find it more interesting in school as I did now by fapping to it

>woman backs into me on crowded subway
>calls cops on me for harassment
>2 year probation for harassment.
>bike everywhere now

It's some butthurt /sg/ cucks who are so assmad about trump they're spamming Sup Forums with all kinds of shit

More like
>I kicked this guy from behind and called him a faggot
>he told me to fuck off
>dropped on the floor pretending he hit me and called the police

I hope that piece of shit is raped to death by niggers in prison

>what are an jokes
fucking pig 911 did nothing worng

But urine does come out of the clitoris.

"Urine exits from a separate body part called the urethra, or the tube that carries urine from the bladder to the urethral opening. The urethral opening is the hole that is below the clitoris and above the vaginal opening."

Close.

At least someone has a gayer flag than mine

>*kling* *klang*

Try not to be rusty, lad.

So /sg/ is the new scapegoat? r/The_Donald needs to leave. Shoo shoo!

What was she wearing?

Damn. I didn't know that.

Well, you can't really see it.

Even though my avi looks like I'm ready for a train of white Florida rappers to nut my face, I condone this type of degrading behaviour

STFU you cucked gaiboi faggot

You don't fuck with people.

Basically this.

>blaming /sg/