Is poland autistic?

Why the fuck are polish nationalists still triggered about our state TV mentioned "polish death camps" when reffering to german concentration on polish ground? Everyone understood what it meant. Why the fuck are those retards still making a huge deal about something so irrelevant?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.daimler.com/marsMediaSite/en/instance/ko/First-production-site-of-Mercedes-Benz-Cars-in-Poland-Contract-signed-in-Warsaw-Daimler-to-build-new-engine-plant-in-the-Polish-city-of-Jawor.xhtml?oid=14077740
gmauthority.com/blog/gm/gm-facilities/gm-europe-facilities/gm-poland-facilities/gm-opel-gliwice-poland-plant/
thenews.pl/1/12/Artykul/276852,New-Volkswagen-factory-opened-in-Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Until you get that stinky bitch out of office I'm not listening to a word you have to say. The Fuhrer is disappointed in you user.

same reason feminists bitch about non-existing rape culture and black interest groups bitch about non-existing oppression

it's their business model, that's how they make money

because the eu tries to revise its history.

Because you and the jews are trying to revise history to put poles into guilt modo.

maybe that'll motivate Bogusław to get a job and vote.

Is this honestly what polish people think? Why? German government and state TV tries to make us Germans feel bad about being German every day, why would they try to blame Poland for it?

Poles are the most butthurt people on earth. What do you expect?

Because idiot are going to parrot everything media says and see no difference between "located in Poland" and "made by Poles" since it's the same word.
See Sup Forums. People can't tell the difference between sarcasm and not sarcasm and that's why it's filled with redditors on denial.

Cause they were polish death camps
Hitler did nothing wrong

>Poland is base-

>Germany makes germans feel bad about history so they take the refugee cock
>Germany wants poles to take refugees
>...
It's not rocket science.

Sleeper effect.

After a while you forget the context in which you are provided with an information and only the information lasts.

6 million, 6 gazzilion of very own polak-jews had disappeared (emigrated)
Bangs my head

then give the territory back to germany and its a german death camp nothing easier than that

anyone got a wallpaper version of that hitlerstache-auschwitz wall art?

also 90% of guards at death camps were ukrainians, lmao, that's how much ukrainis hate poles and jews they willingly volunteered to help out in genociding them.

They just don't accept that they gassed 6 million jews
NEVER AGAIN POLISH DEATH CAMPS

then pay us hundreds of billions euro as war reparations and give back the few milion lives you took in your retarded war. I swear g*rmans are the greatest subhumans that were ever shat into civilisation

As far as Slavs go, Poland is pretty autistic. Maybe it's because it has higher iq than other Slav countries

>implying these areas were even remotely germanic
They're just going back to their rightful owners - Slavs.

This desu senpai, Poland needs to start paying reparations to Israel NOW!

>poles are racist nazis facists and need to take rapefugges also pay up reparations for poor jews you nazi poles killed!

As a matter of fact, yes we are autistic.

More german genes too.
>right after the migration
These areas were germanic literally 200 years earlier. and some 300 years later again.

The lady doth protest too much

fake flag karaczan or neuropa shit

>These areas were germanic literally 200 years earlier. and some 300 years later again.
Proof? If anything, they were a mix of Balts and Slavs.

>fake flag karaczan or neuropa shit

Nobody cares about your silly regional tribes, Stanislaw

What do you do when you have nothing to do in your free time? You look for fake problems, that's simple

ever heard of irony you dipshit?

I hope you like driving in polish car.
Everyone know what I mean, right?
media.daimler.com/marsMediaSite/en/instance/ko/First-production-site-of-Mercedes-Benz-Cars-in-Poland-Contract-signed-in-Warsaw-Daimler-to-build-new-engine-plant-in-the-Polish-city-of-Jawor.xhtml?oid=14077740
gmauthority.com/blog/gm/gm-facilities/gm-europe-facilities/gm-poland-facilities/gm-opel-gliwice-poland-plant/
thenews.pl/1/12/Artykul/276852,New-Volkswagen-factory-opened-in-Poland

THIS JUST IN - POLAND REALIZED BUILDING CARS IS MORE LEGAL THAN STEALING THEM!

MORE AT ELEVEN!

>Germans again conquered Poland
>This time with corporatism

Because Poles are fucking jewish retards and extremely butthurt-prone.

but there were polish death camps.

i will just leave it there

read this

Poles are such contrarian faggots, we should be proud of killing Jews during WW2, not even trolling here. I'd rather kill them than my fellow Poles.

Poles love to whitewash themselves but how it really was was the equivalent of what happened in Germany:
>jews rich as fuck, rulling bussinesses
>polacks have hardly anything to eat, they are jelly of the jew
>nazis kill jews
>yyeah, that's what we needed, we gonna even help them lol

>Europeans stay divided and conquered
YES I LOVE IT
Good to see you guys know who's your real enemy

keep telling that yourself if it makes you feel better dumbo

nice butthurt jew spawn