Daily reminder white race is an anomaly

White race has zero reason to exist in the modern world. It was just a genetic anomaly that appeared because of the ice age. It will disappear naturally. There is no conspiracy, it will just happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q51NC3XeuPk
youtube.com/watch?v=62SB_4JFLMg
youtu.be/cOl_L31c0Yo
youtu.be/ID8D5iXj_oI
everydayfeminism.com/2016/07/sexual-desire-for-black-ppl-racist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mfw we colonize the stars and leave all the shitskins behind.

It's gonna be fun watching you niggers starve once whitey isn't around to feed you.

>french flag

sounds about right.

t. Ahmed ibn-Grenade Akbari

Source? Or is that like your opinion?

sage

Which Arab is courageous? You must be stupid.

When shit comes to shove, we know Arabs would abandon their family if they have to.

These ppl are better than you!read the old thread
Retards don't know we want you on one place so
The virus can spread faster.Enjoy Black Death part 2.

And that say "french cuckold"? Very interesting

Why would you care? Baltic peoples are not white.

> the only reason for the white race to exist is to provide for niggers

What did this white nationalist mean by this?

>Checks flag
>Arab roach/sub-Saharan nigger confirmed

Everything checks out. RIP Land of Fries.

We are too good for this world.

Neither are you

haha youre stupid as fuck if you think asians arent /ourguys/

also sorry ackmed raping 12 year old girls isnt courage

Power is useless without wisdom
Wisdom is useless without courage
Courage is useless without power

You won't be around to see it little white boy

The biggest reason I want to have as many white babies as possible is because of the sheer amount of antiwhite hatred.

Do white tards unironically think Asian men like them after decades of being belittled and emasculated by them?

We own more guns & are more highly trained than your sub-80 IQ brain could fathom. Try us, nigger.

Everyone knows whites are superior. Stop falling for the bait.

Imagine a combination of wisdom, courage and power all in one race, a master race if you will. Now imagine that race inventing all modern medicine, weapons and forms of travel. What if I told you this race exists? Would you chose to believe it?

You're probably going to have 2 at most, with some obese hick or a Slav you buy from a catalog

Yet all you can do is pretend to be a big man on an internet forum while in real life your women gag on black cock and your race is replaced in your own countries

Ya'll niggas just jelly

>Land of Fries
>France
reee

Waving a gun at a nigger teen who was throwing rocks at him just got your countryman 30 years in jail.

Once again, found the faggot nigger.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AN DON DIN DAN TRAST
MAY
SELF RADIO SUISAYYY

LE TONGUE TONGUE

LOL right. And what do you do? Pretend to be a big man on an internet forum while in real life your women gag on white cock and your race is being genocided by white police in our countries.

Talk to me when your countries make the advancement to the stone age, Jamal.

If it should disappear naturally why we see so much media pushing in that direction?

Also, modern world was literally made by whites and chinks will conquer and wipe other leftover races if whites are gone.

Speciation you dumb nigger.

Chinks have already started with your country.

>your women gag on white cock

lmao you can have em, they're practice until we land a becky

>your race is being genocided by white police in our countries

nah we have your white people rioting in the streets for us to put an end to it

youtu.be/q51NC3XeuPk
Hahahahahahahaha

kek. Nigger i lived in walking distance of the place where that monkey got shot in Charlotte and i saw the riots that ensued. The only white people there were cops & people filming.

And the only white people that associate with you subhumans are degenerate drug using, STD infested, obese starbucks Marxists. You can have them, since we're gonna genocide them when the race war happens anyways. And it's not like they'll do you any favors either, considering they're fat, untrained, lazy welfare grabbers in poor condition to fight.

>>
haven't they succeeded? All I see on Sup Forums is u wh*Te bois talking about what is white and what isn't.
Luckily, I'm Chinese, so I don't have to worry about it lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=62SB_4JFLMg

Hahahahahahahahahaha

never met a white dude that wasn't either a skinny little effeminate faggot or a fat loud moron, nobody's actually scared of you since white people just do what they're told for the most part

Okay, Djibril Touré.

That's because, like i said, you only associate with the bottom tier degenerate whites that are a disgrace to our race. You don't associate with me & people like me, military people, police, firefighters, blue collar workers, etc...because we would beat your sub-80 IQ brain into a jelly & we will be a million times better trained for the race war than you ever will.

I've never met a nigger that wasn't either a retarded monkey who couldn't hold his own in a firefight or a skinny drug using baggy pant degenerate. Nobody's actually scared of you since niggers just do what they're told for the most part.

Kill yourself monkey oohhh
I can feel you chimping out from here.

>Muh weel life
It's easy to be tough outside when the establishment is on your side
If it was the other way around you'd sure get on that boat

Do you have stats to back that up Jamal?
Those are the throw away ho's no respectable man would do nothing but fuck.Iike a white girl will say Racist shit on camera.No camera around eewwww -Wait let me guess..Muh Dick no nigger you're a nothing
This is you IRL:youtu.be/cOl_L31c0Yo

youtu.be/ID8D5iXj_oI

We'll just have to Nuke'em from space.

Come back Jamal I like reminding you
What a monkey you are.

>power, wisdom, courage
White = all three plus intellect and creativity.

lol - you only exist to serve us, faggot - there's YOUR daily reminder. When we stop feeding your sorry ass and decide to end shit and urine colored scum, it will happen.

Send not to know for whom the bell curve tolls, it tolls for thee.

According to leftists, if a white guy is attracted to black women, he is racist. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

everydayfeminism.com/2016/07/sexual-desire-for-black-ppl-racist/

RIP Americans