>anti-degeneracy
>redpilled on Jews and resist their machinations
>patriarchal society
>women are loyal and know their place
>homos are thrown out of buildings like they deserve
>no gay and tranny (((propaganda))) infecting the minds of children
>it's ok to openly admire Hitler

As-Salaam-Alaikum, Sup Forums.
Why haven't you taken the Muslim redpill yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ID8D5iXj_oI
bbc.com/news/uk-39480846
indianexpress.com/article/opinion/columns/nikah-muslim-wedding-contract-meher-law-triple-talaq-4696780/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Köçek
youtube.com/watch?v=2wtdmFzqxOs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4643548/Yazidi-unwittingly-ATE-son-ISIS-cooked-child.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4263726/Terror-group-teaching-fighters-EAT-non-Muslims.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well for starters because Christianity has all those things you listed and isn't a religion founded by a con artist and literal pedophile. We don't need Islam, we need Christianity.

>Posting European LARPing as a Muslim
Post real Muslims, user.

Just culturally different.

No matter where you are in the world you're expected to wear middle eastern dress, consume middle eastern approved meats, read Arabic and name everything including yourself in Arabic.

If Islam allowed people just to dress normally and embrace the local languages it would be more popular imo

fpbp

>anti degeneracy
Stopped reading right there. Islam is the most intellectually degenerate piece of shit religion that the world has the misfortune of having to deal with. Fuck off you low IQ inbred sandnigger subhuman, and take your takiya jihadist trite with you

Fuck those barbarians and their primitive, cave-man religion.
Islam is for niggers.

Islam is for niggers

Christianity the way it was before.

Not some American, pro-fag, speaking-in-tongues, wife-having cult.

We need a good pope to excommunicate these degenerates and rule Europe.

because islam is non-white

>pedophile worshipping cult full of niggers
>redpilled

islam is for niggers....and the catholic church is evil...pope francis is the anti-christ.

>pedophilia
>female genital mutilation
>wrongthink is punishable by death
And to refute this
>it's ok to openly admire Hitler
It is not so. He was still a kuffar.
Also
>women are loyal and know their place
Because they are worth less than a fucking goat to them. We are better than that.
>anti-degeneracy
Just wat

the plural marriage people are mormon cults....and mormons aren't christians....different religion. dumbass

>anti free speech
Try again goat fucker

> resist their machinations
every muslim country is a shithole because of it

As a white American who's ancestors have been here for over 300 years who became Muslim I have to say it's 10/10. Seriously all problems you have can be solved through the Quran and the sunnah of Rasulullah (SAW). I play constant dread game on my wife with the knowledge I can get another wife if she disappoints me too much. I barely even had to get her consent to marriage. I got her dad to like me and told him I wanted to marry her. I had never had sex with a virgin before I got married and there is a huge difference in emotional connection and physical pleasure. I love my wife for the sake of Allah swt and she likewise loves me.

All the brothers at the masjid are really nice and I make them cry when I give athan. It is truly the best way to live.

(you)

jew push pedophilia
Mohammed was a pedophil.
Jews push communism.
islam more or less the same goals just the no religion and EVERYONE has the same religion difference is a littlw bit confusing.
they look the same if you give them middle eastern clothes,arabs are pretty much the metrosexual version of jews.
jews want to turn people gay.
muslims downgrade women whereever they can and kiss each other instead of handshakes and ..also like little boys and have a fatwa for "anal djihad" in combat situations.
I mean..we all know whats up..
the only reason arabs throw gays from roofs is so that they can snitch on them because of last night.

and the whole my god is your god in the end the muslims just want to be a part of Christianity and Judaism that they make stuff up like Jesus was also allahs messenger..

we should just take your stuff and the women and get over with this sandcastle bullshit.

I mean seriously,...are you guys not aware of the situation you are bringing yourself into?

youtu.be/ID8D5iXj_oI

can't snitch on them*

Oh and..the video pretty much word for word also works for islam and muslims instead of Marxists...

We don't need you sandniggers, you only live because we don't wanted to eradicate you by now and islam is a bullshit religion from satan

Because Islam is degenerate.

>halala wedding : husband pay stranger for cucked his wife, in order to save their marriage
>redpilled

Pick one

bbc.com/news/uk-39480846
indianexpress.com/article/opinion/columns/nikah-muslim-wedding-contract-meher-law-triple-talaq-4696780/

>hurr durr drink alcohol is haram
>b-but but drink camel's urine is hallal a-and and good for health

and off you go OP

>muh based shitslam xDDD

guess i'll make a text.txt since this shit keeps popping up 24/6
so let us start
>anti empiricism
sure they got their morals right, but that's just half of the story
their stone age shamans (imams) are running the society
not being flea bitten is haraam, ideal man muh-mud raped children, raided caravans, and waged war with a sharp curved stick so you should too

modern medicine? no such a thing in the quran
air superiority? western devils might blow us all to bits, but this should be celebrated (if your enemies kill you, you win :^))
earthquakes? they are caused by gays, stop investigating nature
missile technology? heresy! quran doesnt mention it!
islam is fitting for subhuman tier low iq arabs that live in tents, wipe their shit with their left hand, and eat with their right hand, that way they dont confuse which hand does what, fucking quran wisdom for ya

islam is subhuman tier, barely better than living like an african shaman, there is no merit in being helpless if the first world glassed you with a nuke or a biological weapon

The more I hate Islam, the more I find myself attracted to their bitches, since they're supposedly "pure", "modest" and untouched

>dress yourself in muslim man, incognito
>Offers your services for save marriage of a muslim couple
> gain between 1000$ and 2000$
>cuck his wife

My plan is perfect

Report back

>cuck his wife
I want to say fuck his wife, which will consequently that muslim husband will be cucked

>women are loyal

lol. the most whores i meet here are arabs.
even the married one with children are terrible

I violated what Sup Forums rule, Mahmood ?

Is Athan your 8 year old son?

I think he means report back to us on how it goes.

>we need a god/man/king to do it all for us, wah life is hard
this is an argument for matriarchy right here.

>Christianity has all those things

Where?

Stop being shitskins and we'll talk about it

>no homo
sure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Köçek

Because Islam is the most bluepilled religion of all western religions.

>However, their attitudes about them have often been contradictory: “severe religious and legal sanctions” against homosexual behavior and at the same time “celebratory expressions” of erotic attraction.[41] Homoeroticism was idealized in the form of poetry or artistic declarations of love from one man to another. Accordingly, the Arabic language had an appreciable vocabulary of homoerotic terms, with a dozens of word just to describe types of male prostitutes.[66] Schmitt (1992) identifies some twenty words in Arabic, Persian and Turkish to identify those who are penetrated.[67] Other related Arabic words includes Mukhannathun, ma'bûn, halaqī, baghghā

The call to prayer

>Christianity has all those things
*had
Luther and his cucked reformation turned Christianity in some cissy religion

Despite the formal disapproval of religious authority, the segregation of women in Muslim societies and the strong emphasis on male virility leads adolescent males and unmarried young men to seek sexual outlets with boys younger than themselves—in one study in Morocco, with boys in the age-range 7 to 13.[89] Men have sex with other males so long as they are the penetrators and their partners are boys, or in some cases effeminate men

Christianity has nothing of that, except very slightly anti Jews. The rest comes from the Old Testament, which is ignored now.

Liwat can therefore be regarded as "temptation",[91] and anal intercourse is not seen as repulsively unnatural so much as dangerously attractive. They believe "one has to avoid getting buggered precisely in order not to acquire a taste for it and thus become addicted."[92] Not all sodomy is homosexual: one Moroccan sociologist, in a study of sex education in his native country, notes that for many young men heterosexual sodomy is considered better than vaginal penetration, and female prostitutes likewise report the demand for anal penetration from their (male) clients

FPBP

Because you are backwards, goat-fucking retards who belong in the 11th century.

While Iran has outlawed homosexuality, Iranian Shi'a thinkers such as Ayatollah Khomeini have allowed for transgender people to change their sex so that they can enter heterosexual relationships. This position has been confirmed by the Supreme Leader of Iran, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and is also supported by many other Iranian clerics.

Iran carries out more sex change operations than any other nation in the world except for Thailand. It is regarded as a cure for homosexuality, which is punishable by death under Iranian law. The government even provides up to half the cost for those needing financial assistance and a sex change is recognized on the birth certificate

cant wait to kill us muslims, please start the war now

>anti-degeneracy
goatfuckers
>Jews and resist their machinations
By working with them... Wut?
>patriarchal society
meh.
>homo throwing
So when does fucking a boy turn into fucking a dude and get you chucked off a building?
>gay infection
Starts when you fuck young boys. see above.
>openly admire hitler
meh. not a big deal.

redpilled eh? lie more.

Choose Christianity.
This guy needs more followers too.

youtube.com/watch?v=2wtdmFzqxOs

hey muslim bro. maybe my family needs to convert. but i WONT wipe my ass with my hand ok? will it also help my land whale wife lose enough weight to be fuckable again?

>Al-Shafii (One of the 4 schools of Islam) in exegesis of Qortobi
"The flesh of the human is eaten. And the human Dhimmi can not be killed because his blood is haram. The same is true if he is a Muslim or a prisoner because the latter is the property of others. On the other hand, if it is an enemy combatant or a married fornicator, it is halal to kill and eat it.

> Imam al-Nawawi (pillar of sunnism)
He who is in necessity has the right-with certainty-to kill an enemy or an apostate and to eat it.
And the woman who makes war and the children of non-Muslims who refuse Islam, in the "Tahdib" it is said that it is forbidden to kill them for food. But Imam al-Ghazali has authorized him because they are not protected persons.

Islam authorize human flesh consumption in contrary with pork meat. Cannibalism is a degeneration.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4643548/Yazidi-unwittingly-ATE-son-ISIS-cooked-child.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4263726/Terror-group-teaching-fighters-EAT-non-Muslims.html

1 post by this ID; you have to go back.

Nah, the best parts of Christianity were always the cultural and/or Pagan portions. The actual "Jews Jewing in the desert oy vey you're saved!" portions are hot garbage that even Christians didn't care about unless forced to by the Church.

Protestantism just brought the Jews Jewing in Jewland portions to the forefront and lead to the atrophy of the European portions.