'This is a fat person's daily reality': Plus-sized model confronts plane passenger who she caught taking photos...

>'This is a fat person's daily reality': Plus-sized model confronts plane passenger who she caught taking photos, fat-shaming her and joking 'I think she ate a Mexican'
>Natalie Hage was headed to Los Angeles on an American Airlines flight when the man next to her began making it obvious that he wasn't thrilled she was there
>Hage had paid an additional $70 for extra leg room but soon found herself anxious as her seat was in the middle
>The model noticed he started texting about her and even took photos so she looked to see what he said
>'The texts were about me and i'm almost positive he took photos of me,' she said in an Instagram post showing photos
>She would then confront him in a video she posted on Facebook

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4658146/Plus-sized-model-confronts-fat-shamer-plane.html

someone put that poor creature back in the ocean

Nobody should feel bad for being free.

Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

More like Natalie Huge amirite? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i need to vomit after seeing this shit

Whoa, a new Whale species and it's beautiful.
Can't say I was ever in beastiality so much.. butt fuck it!

Natalie Huge you mean?

Sounds like something you might see on Syfy
Whale On A Plane

egs dee
good boke buddeh.

In any case, this thing has the right to exist in this way. It's just that it shouldn't be surprised when people treat it as subhuman.

>She would then confront him in a video she posted on Facebook

I'm not sure that it's a confrontation when it's one way communication

"Plus sized models" are actually a thing? I thought that was a pol-joke.

Big Youth once said "Every nigger is a star". Nowadays, every fat chick is a "model".

"I guess it bothers some people when you don't hate yourself" she says on multiple posts on her instagram.
This is always their argument. "WELL I COULD TRAY TO BAY HAPPY BUH THAT WOULD BE TOO HARD. LIFE IS FER THE LIVIN'." as they scarf down their 'genetics'

Wow a Faceberg video.

>plus size
more like exponential size

Thanks for the heads up. I dont think I will bother looking at this

It's like saying homosexual instead of faggot, person of colour instead of nigger, jew instead of jew, etc.
Body positivity is a leftist construct designed to help women feel good about themselves when really they shouldn't. Not talking about having tits too big to carry or some sort of deformity of course. It's larditards like the cunt featured in this thread about women of girth.

It's just another Cultural Marxist war on logic and beauty.

Her natural habitat is Antarctica where she can feed on smaller fish and rest on icebergs away from the hunting predator killer waves. It is cruel to stuff her into a cage on a plane on which humans can make pictures of her.

Free Natalie!

IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE WITH PEOPLE "CONFRONTING" YOU ABOUT YOUR EXCESS WEIGHT

MAYBE THE SITUATION, AS WILL YOUR HEALTH, WILL IMPROVE IF YOU FUCKING LOSE IT

Pretty much

fucking T H I C C. if you wouldn't hit you're a faggot desu

Hit it hard enough to knock it off that balcony. That's what I would do

You can be killed if yo have sex with her. You do understand that, right? It is like having a small car parked on top of you.

She's a big girl

I wonder what would spread out more, the yellow of her fat or the red blood trapped underneath it

I was watching the video and I almost died
>I'm a model and I've a HUGE, huge social media following

yep that is probably accurate.

I prefer faces on my women that don't make me remember the lard I just had at breakfast.

pearl come home

U U U U

I would hit it but the resulting shock-wave would probably destroy LA

>
>Sounds like something you might see on Syfy
>Whale On A Plane
I can tell you how that one would end: Plane Becomes Boat, Boat Becomes Submarine, Submarine Becomes Anchor.

>I would hit it but the resulting shock-wave would probably destroy LA

>Implying that destroying LA would be a bad thing.

>it's another episode of "Social Shaming is bad"

>underrated as fuck

Anchor becomes the Abyss. James Cameron brings crew and cameras to make a movie. Abyss becomes interdimensional rift from which monsters spawn. Monsters created by David, the little Android who could.
Jeff Bridges comes in to save the day. Russel Crowe has some smart lines to butcher. Hugh Jackman sings a jolly old French tune.

Oh boy I can feel the Z-film quality

Problem is, that HUGE following is probably just one sea creature. Herself.

Why didn't her fat ass just buy two seats?

Double the fat tax

this guy

Airplane need to change their baggage system.

Instead of 23kg checked luggage; why not set a limit of 120kg (or whatever) for the person and all their luggage?

>hey
>hey
>HEY
>GUISE, IM IN SHAPE!!!
>ROUND IS A SHAPE!!!!

Fucking fat cunts, seriously......

Fat is for subhuman. Idk why fat people live.

Why is it news that somebody was mean to somebody?

70% of Americans are unironically overweight

Lol went to high school with this land whale. She's a fucking idiot.

I'd like to see the original photo without the photographer editing out all the cellulitide etc.
Dog bless modern technology, even ugly overweight cunts can pretend they're beatiful.

She'd be prettier if she had my cock in her arse.

Dude there is nothing more amazing than a thicc belly on top of you. It's like her entire body is made of boob

Black men enable this shit too. They don't mind fattys and keep dating them. As long as a woman can get a man she don't care about maintaining an appearance.

Implying you got a dick big enough to even reach her balloon knot through all that buttock...

I'd rather be a faggot

More pics

Having been to plus-sized fallers (not jumpers) the fat can sometimes squirt on impact.

Sprint is the most basic action a human needs to be able to do in order to survive in a dangerous situation. It doesn't matter if you are rich or not a fit body is something that everyone can achieve. Fat people just lack the willpower to change. I never make fun of them because it is sad actually. Why would a sane being be like that?

She's so fucking fat she probably couldnt climb over that 4foot railing. Pig.

>model
lol
I think if you are so fat and disgusting people are openly making fun of you you aren't really a model but that's just me, whatever helps lardo sleep at night outside of her cpap machine

There should be 70% income tax on fat fucks. Maybe that way would convinve them to eat less.

Extra money could go to saving wildlife or something.

Gawd she's beautiful

That picture is pretty good, but its wholly inaccurate when it comes to biological attraction. Obese women aren't attractive to the man because the man knows innately that the interstitial lymphatic tissues of the women is compromised and this will be (and all of he poison stuck in the fat & tissue) passed onto to the baby's lymph and blood systems. Its not directly the fat, but you get the gist.

Unironically this.

I'd definitely hit it. With a brick. Repeatedly.

She is sickeningly fat

bullying and fat-shaming works.

fatties will only change their ways once their emotional pain outweighs and pain of dieting and exercise.

Has this bitch tried not being fat? It's because her and other fat asses we have stricter weight limits when it comes to luggage while flying.

you know what you have to do user...

I wish they would they would try to confront me like this because I go out of my way to make fat people uncomfortable. They are the worst sort of people and they deserve every bit of scorn.

They don't care for themselves but they demand other people care for them? Get fucked.

especially 5, 7 9 and 10
Fat is primarily a red flag about an undesirable personality in a partner an in the future mother of your kids.

Only for men. For women it's the opposite: they just give up and would rather suicide.

Natalie Hage? More like Natalie HUGE

>Paid for extra leg room
>Thinking the problem was length, not width
If you are so fat that the arm rests can't contain you, you should be forced to buy a second seat.
I shouldn't have to give up part of my seat to accommodate your fat ass. I'm a 6 foot 200 pound guy, I fit in to all airline seats, but it can get a little cramped. I need the room I paid for to move around in so I can stay comfortable.

i tried hitting a girl like that once
literally could not get my dick hard, disgusting

So what this article does is separate humanity into only two groups

>fat people who are innocent and needlessly shamed
>thin people who are all conspiratorial arseholes persecuting the fat people

Says a lot about her mindset. She's paranoid because she's fat. So she's obviously not comfortable with her size despite what she says.

>Not poking her belly with your pointy elbow for the entire duration of the flight.
>Not making fat ton of jokes about her weight so she goes nuclear and gets booted off the flight or changes a seat.
Its like no one has any balls left anymore, best way to deal with people like that is to fight fire with fire.

This. Stop fucking fatties and they will lose weight.

There's too many dehydrated men out there.

the guy is a gutless little bitch who crumples at the merest HINT of adversity and is VERY easily emasculated.

the bloat-hog is a self important cunt who mistakenly thinks that social media followers who are largely interested in seeing something as pathetic, if not MORE pathetic, than they are as to reassure themselves that they aren't so bad after all is an accurate measure of value.

both individuals in this story are shit stains.