Spain is the best country in Europe by far

i am visiting Madrid and people look really tolerant unlike the average user in Sup Forums who is fascist and backward mentality.

Spain is a good sample for that , everybody respects us so i am grateful with spenbros, your country is amazing, i hope Russia follows your politics

Other urls found in this thread:

politica.elpais.com/politica/2015/09/07/actualidad/1441623592_606185.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

fuck off we are full

i love u spenbro

Enjoy the unemployment and high taxes!

is not unemployment lower now?

Yay, moving to Spain. It's so liberal I'm loving it!

this

I just wish this country would stop existing.

any chance for another inquisition?
surely the catholic church has some power left in Spain no?

These days we have a complete overrun by the lgbt agenda. Literally no opposition, due to fear of being labelled as a bigot.

Not at all.

We just like parties. Sad we're turning into a leftie shithole again. Franco return when.

SILENT. Obviously they are annoyed, but they say nothing.

why? Franco was a fascist and destroyed Spain.

The other reason behind the blackout is that the Pride day-week give a lot of shekels. From now on we will have this shit yearly, since they think to turn it into a tradition.

Get the fuck out of my country you fucking degenerate faggot.

Our "conservatives" are in there with rainow pins, so no chance at all. And it fucking pisses me off because there are a lot of people hating this shit out there. We need an actual right wing party.

How did he destroy Spain you idiot?

He created a police state in which you couldn't even form a labour union and strike. How retarded is that?

>real life is different than an anonymous Bhutanese flower gathering forum

who woulda thunk it

Seemed to work pretty well considering we turned from a third world shithole to one of the main european economies back in the day.

>implying it's not an underground Laotian leather workshop for gay masochistic complements
You had one job Perfidious Albion

Russia will never follow your policies, fucking faggot. It is a 15% Muslim country and knows a lot about social subvertion and its effects on general population. Literally Spanish forces are protecting you fags in Madrid from not gettin run over by a truck.

105.60% deb/GDP

Cool thread Jordi

Well sure, tourists need being served during the summer. We ain't doing so well

If I do that I don't get renewed and Franco is dead. Your point is not valid

I'm pretty sure this is bait, but whatever.

Look at Spain, see how you can walk without worries at night. How you can actually depend on the police forces, even if they tend to be a little far-right for their own good. How the economy was working really well before the housing bubble.

Now look at France, Germany, Swedenistan or Bongland. Now look at Spain. That is the kind of safety net 30 years of police state will give you.
Enjoy your country while you still can. You got 10 years top before leftists begin to tear it down. Don't forget to vote for Podemos and blame religion and Franco for your problems.

>even if they tend to be a little far-right for their own good
I wish
>politica.elpais.com/politica/2015/09/07/actualidad/1441623592_606185.html

Thank you frenchbro, our police is effective indeed. We capture ISIS bitches almost every week instead of letting them blow us to smithereens like in the UK

Try visiting something else than Madrid or Barcelona and you'll see a different side of spain, you dumb fuck.

FULL OF SHIT HAHAHA

>We capture ISIS bitches almost every week
Because they monitor the internets 1984-style, which is not a good thing, and even if they remove the islamist menace, they'll still keep the surveillance tools

So move there if you like it so much, faggot.

I´m willing to trade some privacy for national security

Ok but stay in Chueca

Slave mentality, I'm not surprised desu that's why we have a nanny-state and a litteral commie party in the parliament

>Spain
>tolerant
No country that had to deal with Islam can be.

>suka blyats being cucks
Russians aren't cucks like average Paco

>slave mentality
its called living in a civilized society. Go to somalia were there is no goverment then

I'm currently visiting Spain and it stinks of shit like actual shit all the time. The streets are full of Arabs trying to sell you shit. The people all smell and I feel like the only white person. The Spanish are not white and we should build a wall to keep these chorizo niggers out of Europe.

I got kinda mad when you did it in Bilbao

As a spanish, I hate you and hope you die in a pit of quicksand.
Also, fuck World Pride event.

>Go to somalia were there is no goverment then
Muh memes, who said anything about no government? How about a reduced one? How about having our natural rights and freedoms back, and not paying taxes to sustain social parasites? I know the idea sounds so outlandish to the average spaniard who is so accustomed on sucking on the governmental teats for sustenance but come on.

You are talking like labor unions are a good thing. Look at the italian airline Alitalia. They were losing something like a million euros a day and they had to restructure. They had a plan where there would be cuts in wages and 1600 employees would be layed off. But the company would survive. But their retarded labor union rejected the plan because the workers didnt want to get fired. And now the company is bankrupt and instead of 1600 people losing their jobs, the whole 12000 employees will lose their jobs.

That's ok, most countrys in Europe are like this. We need another crusade.

Fuck you Sodomist

Spain then
>World conquerors
>Explorers
>Traders
>Noblemen and hard working crafts-men
>Military might
>great architecture

Spain now
>Degenerate
>Full of niggers
>All colonies lost
>Minor trade power
>Losing it's cultures and traditions
>LITERALLY BANNED """"manspreading""""

Not ripping on any of you spanish anons, just this faggot thinking this is a bliss.