Cia HQ details

I was just at the cia HQ in McLean, VA. It will take a team of 20 to 40 Countrymen/women to properly raid and execute them all.

The cia HQ has two main entry points, and two smaller entry points. The two main have 1 guard fence, and 3 towers. Ford truck, steel body can break through easily enough. The guards can be eliminated ease cia HQ main facility has blast doors, therminite locking mechanisms, and blast doors internally as well.

The cia HQ has several types of cameras at each entry point, flood lights, sound emitting devices (wear ear protection and gas masks).

Upon entry, eliminate all humans inside. Leave no prisoners, it will not be a time for pity, as unfortunate as it may seem. This means Bob in accounting and Lisa in HR. These people understood what evil they have been helping, and decided to do so.

Always remember, all cia and nsa employees are to be considered enemies of humanity and must be killed by any means necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=goQiwNZzoVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sign me up

Good, keep hanging around the next few days. More details to come.

-

Additionally:
More on cia HQ raid. Taking the eliminated guard's vehicles (two trucks, one car at each main entry point today anyway) and moving them to block entry of any defensive force of theirs coming in to help, with Countrymen using vehicles as shielding, will hold off defensive forces long enough, or should, until all cia employees can be eliminated.

After we seize the place, then what?

for what purpose tho?

hi fbi
jesus they just keep making them stupider and stupider don't they?

>implying they don't have bots keyworking for cia and raid

If you pay me 30k and gear me im in.
t. military guy

BRING SOME ROPE FOR THOSE CIA NIGGERS

DONT FORGET, THEY GLOW IN THE DARK SO TAKE OUT THE POWER IF YOU CAN.

As you faggots will soon be getting v@,I'd like to be including in any screencaps that anons may take for posterity

Disgusting cowards. You're what's ultimately wrong with the world. Kys's

YOU GOTTA RUN THEM OVER
THAT'S WHAT I DO JUST RUN THEM OVER

How old are you, FFS? It's like that episode of "The Young Ones" where Rik Mayall cries "Let's form a people's army and sieze control of the state!" to his pals sitting on the couch. Get a grip, you daft fanny.

In an ideal world, a raid would be happening on the nsa HQ at the same time, then elimination of certain evil targets (kid fuckers, corrupt fucks) in nearby DC, then blowing up the cia office in Ohio, and NSA facility in Utah, and eliminating any people who were stupid enough to stay onboard after hearing the news of McLean.

It's not an ideal world. More than likely most would die in the cia hq raid, and the rest would be imprisoned or need to anhero.

The goal is to eliminate a great evil from the planet. The cure a venom that has caused so much turmoil in our world.

Doesn't matter to me. I'll kill anyone showing up at my door. I'm past the point of fucks.

There are a lot of vets who are into these types of ideas. Good people.

More redheads pls.

Shut up cuck 1776

Shitpost from their computers

If you never learned anything from "Command and Conquer", then you are doomed.
youtube.com/watch?v=goQiwNZzoVA

Why not just blow it up?

you probably have 5- 7 hours.

Silly, we're way past that.

God dammit. Fuck you

obligatory pic

enjoy ur raep

This larping is getting cringy