What the fuck is wrong with white people?

What the fuck is wrong with white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8WotPzG2nys
youtube.com/watch?v=VHJeqPVGTUY&t=321s
youtube.com/watch?v=8gzfu9pROA0&index=28&list=LL-ugduRfNqdyAI-G1Aff3tQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Race-and-Ethnicity-of-Transgender-Identified-Adults-in-the-US.pdf
avclub.com/article/jim-gaffigan-says-his-wifes-brain-tumor-almost-mad-255241
archive.is/bO3Pl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Long story short ... Jews

Have you never seen a dildo before? That one's pretty tame.

Extreme boredom.

yup and if your people ever attempt to become better than they are, you'll be crushed by them too. You think if you get rid of white people that everything will be good after that? You think there is space for you at the top with the Jews?

Lol. You're clueless.

Well at least the dildo ain't black

>Ugly tranny freak
>Dildo

Nothing to see here, just mental illness

youtube.com/watch?v=8WotPzG2nys

I don't see Chinese or Black people do this shit.

No hardship = independence = degeneracy

When you see some degenerate Chinese you blame the whole 1.4 billion. When i point out that there mostly white people are degenerate, you start whitesplaining and looking for distinctions. Come on.

Niggers are actually more likely to be gay that normal people

Do these people work? This is a legit question. What do they do for a living?

White people have nothing to be proud of, other then their death and degeneracy.

>Chinese
youtube.com/watch?v=VHJeqPVGTUY&t=321s
>black
youtube.com/watch?v=8gzfu9pROA0&index=28&list=LL-ugduRfNqdyAI-G1Aff3tQ

Awh so cute.

And guess who turned them that way. White people acting as superior when they indulge in degeneracy.

Yeah, can you imagine what will happen to this white meat after their 50s?

this is some retarded research conducted in University in the very limited environment.

Would still give her a creampie she needs it.

I can ask the same for black people

This one looks like it's privilege is having an extra chromosome.

>Jimmy: I'm gay mom.
>Janey: Yeah, me too, I've got the gay too.
>Mom: (instead of slapping them) IM SOO PROUD OMG WHERE IS MY FACEBOOK MACHINE

those are some big ass slices of pizza

Hahahaha this guy in the back

More like
>Son, you are gay now
>What is a gay?
>Just this fucking flag

That bra, holy shit. It's special made to hold up the fat. Lool

Is that chris ray gun?

>SR71
Official dudebro plane that was discontinued because US government is retarded.
Kill yourself.

Whites are the least gay race in America. Blacks are the most gay race.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

Blacks are also more likely to identify as transexual. They're 12% of the population, but 16% of transexuals. Whites (non-mestizos) are 66% of the population, but only 55% of transexuals.

>williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Race-and-Ethnicity-of-Transgender-Identified-Adults-in-the-US.pdf

So, in sum: Black boys are more like to be fags and more likely to be trannies. Yet again, black boys have been BTFO.

KEK why is there always some lookie lou sneering at the degeneracy in the background

Its photoshop my dude

>Gay marriage proposal in Apple store
Why is this perfect?

Jews are what's wrong with white people, plain and simple. They've undermined everything good about our culture and filled it with perverse incentives.
These poor souls are the low end of our bell curve, the ones without the intelligence or the will to cope with the truth in a society occupied and controlled by Jewry.

Faggots in a faggot place, here's why

t. Install Gentoo

Daily reminder: We are against ALL Jews that stand AGAINST Europe and the western civilization

Jews that are Europeans first at heart are on our side

Even Hitler seen this fact

Dat is offensiv tu mi.

Shes cute (on the right) bit too tall for my tastes though

Fuck off kike. Hitler also never gassed the jews but should have.

This is cringy as fuck. You should be embarrassed to post that or even have it on your hard drive

Agreed, getting caught in a purity spiral only serves the purpose of Jewry further.

Fuck off leaf.

"""She""'

>le purity spiraling doesnt allow based jews into the movement! He has a naga yarmaluke

At last I see what Sup Forums means about TRS shills counter-signaling purity spirals aka people who set STANDARDS. Shoo shoo LARPing jew

Retards larping as nazis.

Let me tell you...about the jews...

Me kike? Go fuck yourself, unlike you, I acknowledge facts

Only a moron believe that 100% of them are against us and acting so

You don't get yo be a Jew but however you get to decide your side

Implying I am LARPing, Amerinigger

Read this nigger, if you can

Actually, I think that guy's wife had a pretty valid reason for her poor judgement:
avclub.com/article/jim-gaffigan-says-his-wifes-brain-tumor-almost-mad-255241
That, or God spited her.

Archive the shills archive.is/bO3Pl

>she

Read Mein Kampf and you'll see Hitler's observations of other failed German nationalist movements.
Your mindset is a mistake which contributed to their failure, and Hitler learned from that mistake before forming his own movement

History often repeats itself but the lessons will be useless if you remain blind to them.

nothing unless you go looking for the weirdest fringe creepers you dumb asswad

So basically white people are just like niggers who keep yapping about how the white men is holding them down. Good to know.

Faggots are programmed to like white cock
>t. Faggot

>she

WE WUZ INVENTORZ N SHIETTT

Western White people got too soft. They've had it good for too long, and dont know what it means to fight for anything.

The (((elite))) convinced you that being hard and being righteous are mutally exclusive. So you get some hard men who dont care for country/race/goodness/tradition. Then you get soft refugees welcome, "please cuck me infront of my wife", "Ive never worked hard in my life" pussy ass liberals. also dont blame the women, they literally only do what they are allowed to get away with, it is mens fault for letting them run rampant. So sort yourself out bucko and stop being a pussy with no backbone and no morals.

>she

I just actually spit coffee reading "blowed up."

WE WUZ GAYS N SHIET

A FUCKING LEAF