Should public consumption of cannabis be allowed?d

With 6 states now legalizing recreational marijuana (plus D.C. despite congressional limitation) but no public consumption allowed where are tourists supposed to light up? Would you prefer people smoke in public or indoors in designated spaces?

Nevada legalizes recreational cannabis:

archive.is/PGj0t

Colorado struggles to allow cannabis cafes:

archive.is/XhF9G

no fuck off, dude weed lmao fuck smells

No. That said I don't think public consumption of alcohol or tobacco should be allowed either.

No, Do it in your house dude. Why do you feel the need to do it outside?

You want to sit on public park bench and smoke weed all day? what are you homeless bum?

just buy a herb vape, i was toking at the park friday morning and one even noticed

>With 6 states now legalizing recreational marijuana (plus D.C. despite congressional limitation) but no public consumption allowed where are tourists supposed to light up?
I went to Denver for my friends bachelor party and people were literally chainsmoking joints and blunts in the streets.
Other than that, we rented a house that was okay with weed smoking.

The issue is for tourists.

Fucking leaf

ye why not.

They always told me the slippery slope was a lie. First it was medical marijuana for terminal cancer patients, now here we are asking about public recreational consumption.

This amorphous blob needs to get cancer.

Not really. Most decent hotels have balconies on which you can smoke. If not, you can always rent a house/condo that allows cannabis consumption.

Well I'd rather it be in public is some nominal fine like 25 dollars but that there be bars with ventilation systems that allow you to consume onsite. The big issue is whether such spaces would be permitted to sell onsite or just allow customers to bring their own. Also, alcohol sales at cannabis venues would generally be prohibited.

It is still not legal to smoke on a balcony and most hotel rooms do not have them.

>It is still not legal to smoke on a balcony
Unless they're watching you 24/7, they won't find out unless you're completely retarded. There's also still the option of renting a house/condo that allows smoking.

Got any recommendations on a brand/model? Haven't smoked in forever but used a friends vape pen a few weeks ago and liked it.

The gut in the OP pic kept coming up in YouTube searches but he was such a fucking tool I couldn't watch more than 2 minutes or so of his videos

Most tourists stay in hotel rooms that do not have balconies and you are just ignoring that.

Smoking in designated areas is fine. Who fucking cares? Smoke whatever you want. You can smoke rolled up dog shit for all I care, just don't do it in a restaurant at the table next to me. Go out back by the dumpsters and have at it.

Have to find it somewhat funny that smoking in many bars is illegal, but aparently they plan oon having, uhh, bars with smoking again somehow being legal. Huh? I thought we cared about the health effects of second hand smoke? Not so much when it gets you high?

That's the issue. There are stores that sell it, but no designated places to (legally) smoke it unless you live there and have a house or apartment.

I'm a massive DUDEWEEDLMAO supporter but weed is smelly as fuck, it would be a little annoying if the public outside air smelled like weed 24/7. Better to have designated areas for it.

>not smoking a fat blunt on the corner of the street or in the park
Sad, outside is literally the best place to smoke. Get some sun on your face, feel the breeze and toking that joint is the life my niggs

Inside bars with ventilation systems it would be fine. :)

I've been to Amsterdam. It's fucking horrible. It's funny at first, but the constant smell of skunk shit in the air kinda sucks

I have no problem if you stoners smoke outside. I quite cigarettes, but my argument would be this. You can buy cigs in the store but you can't smoke anywhere public inside (except for like cigar bars, etc). I think the same cig rules should apply to weed. I don't think weed should get some kind of preferential treatment. Not saying you are, but some self righteous stoners will say "muh second hand smoke" about cigs but not weed.

no.

same goes for drinking in public.

it's an adult activity it shouldn't be done in a place where kids can see it.

weed makes you gay

They risk 600 dollar fines in Nevada. I would much rather there be designated areas, outdoors or indoors than violating laws that may or may not be enforced. You can most definitely smoke cigarettes outside in most places though.

hmmm I have no problem if you guys smoke in some sort of designated area. Do we know how many of these $600 fines are actually given out? I would think the home of Las Vegas would not enforce...kek

> Should public consumption of cannabis be allowed

I have an question for you.

We live at this huge planet called earth, with countless drugs.

My question is, given that situation we are at, why do you think cannabis is the only drug that they got it wrong? (made it illegal when they shouldn't)

I'm a regular pot smoker but, no. It should be done in the privacy of your own home or a clubber Cafe that allows it

Then they should go to another hotel that allows such degeneracy instead of shitting up the ones that don't want hippie scum smoking pot in their rooms. This is an issue of hotel choice you retarded commiefornian transplant.

No and the same goes for smoking anything else but you can be free to do it in appropriate shops and in private.

Well no because recreational pot was legalized literally yesterday in Nevada but in other jurisdictions my understanding is they are largely unenforced but still a risk.

I'm not from California. No hotel legally allows smoking, indoors or out, in Nevada.

There are no appropriate shops and no private places to do it either unless you own a house/apartment in the area. Tourists are driven to powerful edibles and annoying others on sidewalks and in public areas because of such laws.

Dude. I live in Colorado and people smoke outside all the time. No one gives a fuck anymore. Tourists smoke on these weed buses, or just go to parks.

Long time smoker here, please don't legalize public consumption. It should be legal in the same places as alcohol, but nowhere else. Half the reason I want it legal is so I don't have to stink up the park in the first place.

They've done that with a bunch of drugs, I don't understand your question