Racemixing: A Legitimate Question

I am of European descent, an Anglo. I'm about to enter a relationship with a woman who is half-European and half-Libyan, and she was born and raised in the west. But thanks to the emergence of the real right, I can't help but thinking I should find a fully European woman, but at the same time, there are so few decent women around, why should I give this one up?

So, few points.
She is pale, and I know our children would be light-skinned, and likely intelligent.
She is really a traditional western woman in values, from monogamy to motherhood.
There are very few decent women with this kind of mindset around, so why should I go into the ether and risk going childless. To find someone traditional in itself is a goldmine.

So /Pol, my question is, do you believe that racemixing with a light-skinned other is wrong?

And if so, why should I leave her, and potentially risk not finding someone with values like her?

Help me Sup Forums, you're my only hope.

Just as a sidenote. This entire post was organised amazingly with little bullet points, but Sup Forums ate them as a I posted, so I'll apologise for the fucking unorganised mess that post is.

>asking /pol for relationship advice

Wew lad, should probably just skip the while reproduction idea altogether

You'll be breeding with someone that has hidden in her, inferior genetics. Middle east is a good example of how similar to animals these people. Ultimately, choice is upto you. I'd advise against it, however.

It's fine if she's not a shitskin who acts like an SJW.

She is far from an SJW, and isn't actually very politically involved. Very easy to redpill, if that makes sense.

I wouldn't be here, but over the past while with the developments, who you date has become a political question.
Not that it wasn't always, but it was an easily overcome class issue.
Now it's completely different.

Could you offer an example of such a thing? Statistically? Other than the IQ difference on average, as she is not the average.

Never heard of hidden genetics.

You need to look at her parents and her grandparents, see how shitskin and mentally fucked they are as shit like that can skip a generation or two.

If this woman seems alright, I'd go for it. You're taking a pretty big risk having your children be 1/4 Muhammad but there will always be risks when raising children, Anglo and Aryan women don't remove all unknowns from the equation.

OP, do you love her yes or no? How do you two handle conflict? Those two are the most important aspects.

Yes Sup Forums will laugh about it but you sure as hell need love if you want to stay in a marriage longer than 3-4 years. If you can't fight out your shit, or have another way to deal with it, it won't last either.

The best you can do today is have children who are raised by a mother and a father that stayed together.

The only thing I would be wary is how much of emphasis on your kids european roots will be allowed. On the otherh and, if the mom is half shitskin, consider it an advantage that she will always have a free card to call out teachers or indoctrinators on their bullshit due to not being completely white.

Her family aren't from the lower tiers of their home societies. From what I gather they're upper class, and a mix of University Professors and government employees. So I'm not too much worried about the genetic question.

Then, no problemo

We handle conflict in the traditional sense, she isn't really angry or unreasonable. Emotional? Yes, but that comes with the gender. We tend to rely on my reason, but compromise when she wants something romantic etc.

In short, we get along well.

European roots? That won't be an issue, she is actually aware of IQ questions and such herself. I know she knows more about European history than the history of her foreign half.

As for being half 'Shitskin', she wouldn't be able to do that. She has dark eyes and dark hair, but otherwise is quite pale. Her European half is actually Nordic, so if she stays out of the sun, she is sometimes more pale than me! Which I find weird, but yknow.

Sounds good to me then.

Enjoy your traditional marriage and don't forget to romance her unannounced every now and then.

The real question here is what color are her nipples?
This alone will tell us everything we need to know to pass judgement on her.

disgusting
have fun with jihadist children

This.
This.
This America, is why you have a marxism problem.

Didn't even read it.
Don't do it.

I'm going to assume that this is a troll.
As you're literally not convincing anyone xD

That is one of two things:
low tier b8
or
low tier pinion

I'd recommend reading it.

rooted in fact:
- most western terrorists are 2nd/3rd gen sandnigger mutts
- racemixing is cancer because children can't into either of their parents' identities
- adding sweet flavour to shit does not make shit any better

My gf is mostly Persian, no previous boyfriends, not a Muslim. Basically a 10/10. It's heaven.

You should definitely go for it. Do you like her? Then do it. You will probably never find an opportunity like this again. You have the bliss of actually finding somebody that you find decent. Do it.

Okay. I just can't see the value in that.
- most western terrorists are 2nd/3rd generation sandnigger mutts.
She isn't a Muslim, and isn't a 'Sandnigger mutt'. Her behavior, and skin tone suggests differently.

- Racemixing is cancer because children can't into either of their parents identities.
Well, firstly, she is mixed herself, and our children would be mostly European, and raised with western values. Our children would be white aesthetically, only the darker eyes would likely give it away. So, the identity issue isn't a problem.

- Adding sweet flavour to shit does not make shit any better.
That is an emotional argument, not a legitimate one.

>no previous boyfriends
check her anal ;)

I appreciate your opinion, but judging from your flag and opinion, I'm not sure you're the right wingers I was looking to discuss the situation with.

The issue I'm having with this is the 'white genocide' thing.
I'm not sure you're the one to tip the scales, although they've already been tipped.

>isn't a 'Sandnigger mutt'
she comes from a region where inbreeding, low-iq and other genetic trash is rampant, she's a sandnigger
>she is mixed herself, and our children would be mostly European
European is not an identity, would that be English, Welsh, Scottish, French, Dutch...?
do as you will, just don't sell it as the best thing ever

if you get along well and she's a good person go for it
children would be practically european considering that people from the coast of north africa have almost all caucasian features just with darker complexion

forgot to add: how incompetent/hideous are you being unable to attract a mate of the same ethnicity, cultural background and the like?

> Muh average IQ
Yes, but she isn't the average. Simple. That's the entire fucking point laddie xD

> European is not an identity.
I didn't say identity, they would be biologically, and adhere to western values as much as possible.

> You must be hideous bruh, lol.
Firstly, do you think insulting me is going to get me over to that point of view? As Mike Enoch would say, your optics are pretty bad. Lastly, attracting isn't the thing. I can attract, and have attracted mates of my own ethnicity, cultural background, and the like.

The difficulty, is finding someone who isn't fully Marxist, who is tolerable. If I had found someone thus far, who I thought I could raise decent children with, I would have.

You're missing the point.

"Don't tread on me"
Or.
"You can tread on people if they disagree with you"

Your call Bucko.

Look, if you make this thread on pol, you actually don't deserve her. Simple as that
Why don't you stick to your autistic aryan whores that lurk on theapricity and other autistic websites? They're in your league.

now go away, wh*te dog.

I don't think he means literally hidden from anyone knowing like some sort of super secret thing that nobody has found out yet, i think he means the fact that peoples from these areas have so many genetic diseases and problems due to centuries of inbreeding that you'd be damning your offspring to that fate.

I'm not white.
I'm hu-white.
There is a difference.

what the fuck is hu white
are you a hapa

Dude, don't obfuscate the point. You love her, she's a good woman to you and makes you happy, just go with it. Certainly it is hard to find a good woman without a mindfuck going on in her brain.

Whether or not some on /pol are happy with it, a lot of us did come from the middle east. Even us with ethnic German heritage like me.
>Had mitochondrial DNA tested
>Found to be part of the J1 Haplogroup
>Most in J1 Haplogroup are now found in Saudi Arabia.
>It's not racist anymore to call myself a camel jockey.

Of course.
Must be Hapa.
The Hu-whitest hapa.

>haplogroup means race
when will you amerifats get educated?

J1 could be found in almost everywhere in the world because members of J1 migrated to other places before they even called themselves arabs.

That is a fair point, but as I said in an earlier post, she has no issues with her genetics from what I gather.
And even then, I've yet to see random retardations manifest themselves after generations. It just seems like a stretch.

I think you should go for it. We have lost, trying to preserve Europe's racial heritage is futile. It's too late, plain and simple. However we can stop the flood right now and assimilate shitskins (which will take a lot of time, but I think it's possible).
Even from a political point of view, if she's really as you say, this is more than fine.

so you're hapa and your next gf is half arab half european
that'll produce a Turk or Russian Tatar depending on how brown genetics you have.

Fuck the memes and take the girl that you love

She does indeed.
But unfortunately, elements of our lives are becoming increasingly political as we're faced with issues that have never been faced in the modern world.

I'm not saying I'll listen to everyone on Sup Forums, but I'm just trying to gauge how people view it. This website is a mixture of complete tards, and extremely intelligent outcasts xD I won't write them off like that.

If she was a completely foreign muslim, I'd likely not, just because I wouldn't want that life. But she isn't, and that is the point. I'm trying to gauge my situation, and whether the differences mean I should go for it.

Hey it's your life do what you feel is best, just understand that you're not the centre of the universe and your actions have repercussions regardless of what you do.

Fuck whoever you want, just don't stick your dick in crazy.

You aren't going to fool us like this Mr Goldberg.
Race mixing is NEVER acceptable. NEVER.

Yes, of course.
Turkish Hapa.
Russian hapa.
I'm sorry I doubted u

How exactly, is it unacceptable?

She is technically more Nordic than me xD.
But I get where you're coming from. The history shall never be lost, nor will I think the heritage honestly. Just need a little bit of tribalism, a little bit of a stronger cultural identity, and less nazis.

So you're admitting this thread isn't a personal one but just an attempt to slyly question the principle of not race mixing?
Fucking Jews my man...

I'm not just going to give up an incredible woman because a lad says no.
If you want to make a claim like that, if you legitimately believe you've got an answer, give it.

Instead of actually defending yourself, all you've done is just turn it into slander. Which leads me to believe you don't even have a point.

This is a personal thread. My situation isn't the average, and would I agree with the average? Probably not.

race mixing = supreme gentlemens

>is on pol
>is questioning why race mixing is bad
Your mask is slipping schlomo. It's wrong in all cases because it dilutes white heritage. Your not going to get away from this point.
Now piss off, kike.

Insanity is always one step away.

wait what is ur ethnicity lol

If op raises his son or daughter or multiple kids to be alt right, it is actually a good choice.

I know a 1/4 Moroccan altrighter which is pro white and anti Jew, the Middle East genes increase the anti jewishness and the white genes the pro whiteness. If his kids redpill people and become pro whiters, they can in fact be very helpful

So, you'd suggest I give up this one, and try and find a sane white woman?
That's honestly a fair answer, but is easier said than done.

If she was a Pakistani muslim, I wouldn't be asking this question. But with her being pale, and easily redpilled, I'm trying to gauge whether its 'Okay' as you'd put it.

Also if there is nobody of your race left except for you and you can racemix with someone with superior genes like a high iq japanese?

I am European, majority Germantic (continental).
She is half-Nordic, and Half-Libyan. Paler than me.

Depends on if you guys will raise alt right kids

>half-European and half-Libyan
i dont think she can be that fair desu, if she's fairer than you you just aren't pale at all.
just go for it if she's a nice girl and agrees on the way you want to raise your kids

I know it is heresy in this place, but I don't find the Asian phenotype attractive xD
That is just me though.

Well I'm not going to disturb my children with talk of wars and bloody history, especially any daughters. But, I'd be honest with them.

Regression to the mean and being white is recessive so your children will not be white and they will be far less intelligent than you are.

It's really not that hard to find good European women.

I don't know what to tell you, she is fairly white. Grew up with freckles. I'm not a geneticist or biologist, so I won't pretend to understand. All I can really do is call it how I see it.

i do agree on this though, it's not hard to find a good white wife. but if you're in love then i mean that's more important to me

>implying turks are asian at all
Quit larping, mehmet, you're native anatolian

thats a white

Maybe not in the Netherlands.
Like I've said before, I've dated European women, and none of them gave me the impression they would be incredible mothers.
All liberal, or something along those lines.

The US isn't exactly prime for traditional culture.

Love is a chemical reaction that propels us towards breeding. It will fade. It's just your limbic system telling you to make copies of it. Unless you are prepared to move back with her when the deportations start, I wouldn't.

Nazis make the best memes.

thats not a white u dumbass

Why would you date degenerate women?

That's not race mixing. If it is then so is mixing with Greeks/Italians.

Since when is alt right disturbing children with that? If you don't want to raise alt right kids, you risk that they will seek identity in their 1/4 libian heritage and become islamists, or become progressive liberals promoting racemixing. Really, if you don't even want to raise your 1/4 kids alt right and can't find a white woman, donate your sperm to a white woman or get no kids at all, really, you are better of with that.

I don't believe the UK will be deporting anyone in my lifetime, let alone people who are born here, with family who are native.

She isn't degenerate?

1/4 kids = 1/4 Libyan kids

>he thinks ''white'' exists

read what he/she said
you dated liberal women
those are always degenerate

stay away from her racist sicko and dont ever make and rise children.

i am as white as they come my friend

By that, I simply meant I'm not going to preach to my children about race wars. This is heading off into a different debate, but I just don't think it'd be healthy for development.
By realistic, I mean all the redpills I've gained over my years.

Also, I said especially daughters.
Sons are a completely different story.

Look for white women from UKIP or the UK Nationalist Party

Its her dad that is Libyan? What tribe does she descend from? Is she educated?

Why do you call yourself "Sandman"

No it's NOT okay. One drop rule. Your bitch is basically one step away from durka durka tier.
Fucking hell, I knew this would be how the Jews would act - first it's "Oh, she's half white and the other half is BASICALLY white", and then it would progress until it's "JUNGLE FEVER! WMBF, best coupling ever!"

Have to nip this shit in the bud right now.

>Like I've said before, I've dated European women, and none of them gave me the impression they would be incredible mothers.

You said you dated women who you thought would make bad mothers. Why?

Depends if you're racist or not, schlomo.
If you hate non-whites and want white kids then don't date her.
If you aren't thhaaaat racist and are cool with slightly off-white kids then she seems like a radical chick who'll love you and look after you and your offspring and is worth keeping.
The power is yours.

I'd rather die, knowing I did honour to my ancestors by not polluting my line.

Look at this post: In terms of tribe, I do not know.

Sandman? Because. Tis a meme I once had.

Yeah, enjoy kids who don't know where the fuck they belong and whose organs are incompatible with organ transplants from relatives as well as having all kinds of medical issues due doctors not being able to select the right kinds of medications for the right race.

Sounds like paradise. Skin color != race.

Because I wasn't fully redpilled? And was raised in a society where that was the complete norm?
It took the internet and the availability of options to allow me to explore actual opinions and the 'real right'.

I said dated, I didn't say I stayed with them, or had intentions with them. We all make mistakes, and now I wouldn't make it again. Easy.

> asking Sup Forums for relationship advice
> belongs in /adv/ not Sup Forums
Find love where you can; if you think you've found a good woman, marry her and raise your children to be honest, courageous, and wise. They will have your blood, your culture, and your love, and you will have through them the only solace of mortality, the immortality of reproduction.

>hidden genetics
I think he means regression to the mean. Even if she is more intelligent than the average sandmonkey, the intelligence of her offspring would still tend to skew towards the racial mean

Well her family is above the racial mean. So, she isn't the exception, her bloodline is.

Do different types of Dogs require different medications?
I'm struggling to see your point :/

Well at least you know who her father and mother , half of you Europeans don't know who's your father, the other half think they know thier father

I'll check this thread for a consensus later.
The arguments seem to consist of both 'muh love' or 'muh heritage'.
It's strange that such a politicized issue does't have an objective fact, or an objective pathway.

The truth is out there, hopefully It'll be here.

Right, it's good that you came to your senses and stopped ruining women for others. I've been redpilled since childhood, divorcee mother and all that so I can't imagine these kinds of behaviors during teenage years.

Yes, they do.

>inferior genetics

He said Libyan, not Pakistani or Arab.

Storm fags spitting pure bullshit these days. If anything his son will be high test.

Yeah, it would be much easier if my parents were cousins, like in Muslim countries