Dutch newspaper reports: Dutch women want refugees

Entire article full of juicy stories of how Dutch women go for ''Refugees'' en masse, including how Isabel and Ibrahim got married after only 4 weeks to not offend fellow Syrians, but Isabels' father does not know yet.
Quotes:
>''They are highly educated''
>''more proud than Dutch men''
>''more dominant than Dutch men''
>''In many Dutch relationships its ultimately the woman who decides, I see and hear that all around me. But Whaleed really does not let me walk all over him''
Can we please be invaded again by fascist? I'm begging you, anyone who's out there... *swallows back tears*

Other urls found in this thread:

geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2017/07/sop_voor_syrie_op_giro_69.html#comments
wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>In many Dutch relationships its ultimately the woman who decides
so they dont like that?
what the fuck do they want then, to return to the 40s?

don't worry. once we have cleaned up our backyard we'll be helping out. the wörk never ends.

isn't it funny how western women refuse to have children with white men, but are literally begging to have the chance to spread their legs for a refugee?

>what the fuck do they want then, to return to the 40s?
Ptobably.

Ignore the shame, abandon the game because you are not to blame.
Go Mgtow.

It's propaganda user, they can cherry pick anything to tell the story they want.

Don't let it get you down.

No its literally not fucking funny. Our dumbass women need protecting from themselves. And we need to stop this kikery of our lives before its too late and the white man is nothing but a sad memory

I am half Moroccan and imo can pass for a Middle Easterner, so good for me I guess.

ffs, they turn men their men into women and then get upset that the men aren't "manly"

kill me now

How does this affect your life in any way?

And everyone of them is 5'6?

There is only one blueprint for a successful relationship

>syrian men respect women
yea sure they do

>''In many Dutch relationships its ultimately the woman who decides, I see and hear that all around me. But Whaleed really does not let me walk all over him''
I treat women like shit constantly and don't get any attention from them at all.

Women don't give an honest shit about "dominance", they want to look exotic, they want to be edgy, they want people to stare at them when they walk down the street for being a race traitor, that is all they want. Attention.

Seriously. Although they're right when it comes to women wanting to be dominated. I don't know where the hell they got "highly educated" from. That's just ridiculous.

its all propaganda and lies

even In our country I have lately seen quite a bit of weird stuff on one of our main channels

>Be Woman
>Create Feminism
>Fight against the Atomic Family of Bread-winning Dad and stay-at-home Mom because its oppressive
>Promote strong Women
>Promote that Women should have a say in relationships
>Promote that Women should not be subject to Male Dominance
>In the End go for the foreigner with Family Hirachy

So basically after Feminism effectivly demasculated the european Male, Feminism proves that it was utterly pointless by complaining about the lack of "real men".
You cannot make this shit up, these people complain about Mansplaining and any hint of Masculinity only to then go for the first Rapefugee because he beats the shit out of them when they act up.

L E A F R
E A
A K
F R A K E

Women are a fucking curse
>blame men for everything
>demand "equal rights"
>still complain and buy into (((rape culture))) as if it really exited in white society
>erode masculinity because it's inherently evil
>educate boys to be passive and (((respectful of women)))
>emotionally castrate an entire generation of men

Fuck third world Muslim immigrants because they don't give a shit about treating women like dogs and ultimately this is what turns women on..well until they end up with an acid washed complexion etc

>yet even the same women won't sleep with white nationalists who are regaining pride and trying to stamp out feminism because of (((racism)))

JEWS

>I'm a crazy bitch that no European man would put up with.

Fuck off with that Jew shit. If you stopped being a fucking cringy beta you wouldn't have these problems

Link? Sauce? otherwise bullshit

>need protecting
you're forever cucked and will never stop it. white whores don't need to be protected they need to be beaten into submission. that's why they love rapefugees fucking them hard and abusing them.

little dicked white boi's like you who fantasize about protecting the princess will die virgins. evolution has decided chivalry white cucks go extinct. women are to be subjugated by men and any little boi who disagrees dies like the cuckold they are.

I don't usually nibble on articles like this, but fuck me this one actually pisses me off. Most western men used to be dominant with women up until the early 70's, and now that feminism won and put everyone on equal ground in terms of relationships they then decide they like the old ways better? What a giant waste of time. I'm bitch slapping the next girl I start liking, fuck this.

>"toxic masculinity is bad. Men need to become feminists and be more soft and sensitive!"
>men become faggots
>"We want refugees because our own men are too soft and sensitive!"
women were a mistake

Fuck that shit.

Come on OP. These are Jewish lies. There is not a single person in my life who likes refugees. Ofcourse I live on the countryside...

When do you leave kkmarokkaan?

>but Isabels' father does not know yet.
Does laws in Dutchlland allow to cut off all inherited rights for a child, if parent decide to do so?

Behold the ways of the eternal female. They are programmed to destroy civilizations. It's in their blood. Any freedom you give them they will use to burn everything around them.

Feminism is simply a century long shittest and we've failed it

> Half Maroccan.

Absolutel filth.

you fail to see a huge thing here - they only complain when it's whites

Give us 10 more years and 20 major terror attacks.

You know you''ll return back?

(((Volk)))skrant.

not all women are like this

enjoy your last years in Europe

sincerely, a nazi

this whole board wants to hate women. its the perfect lie, like trump. you wont get any one to pay attention

This

Blatant propaganda, most likely from a sjw journalist fisting her flabby meat curtains to the idea of being dominated by abdullah. In reality she has zero real life experience with actual migrant men and would probably not enjoy being violently raped by a sand raider who smells like humus and week old sweat

Don't let it get you down, these people are idiots of a very special variety

I cant believe such articles. These "men" offer nothing.
>no education
>no money
>shit genes (manlets/deformed)
Why would any woman want that? Article is lies and propaganda.

that's because only whites are chivalry cucks who do m'lady shit. every other culture/race on earth puts women into their place and doesn't allow them to step all over them. white men played themselves into extinction because women aren't equal to men and white cucks believing it destroyed them

let me guess: mom is whore(dutch)?

>evolution has decided chivalry white cucks go extinct.
This. Empathy and conscientiousness are disadvantageous when faced with competition that lacks these traits.

Urbanites are truly scum

Google fuckface
geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2017/07/sop_voor_syrie_op_giro_69.html#comments

Kek you think woman created feminism. You must be new here. Read Marx

Trump is the legitimately elected President of the United States. That is a fact. What about that do you perceive as a lie?

tigan imbecil

Ja minder kkmarokkanen, anti jullie. Parasieten.

I'm about to fucking erupt. 6 Fucking refugees have moved in next door. EVERYTHING IS BEING PAYED FOR BY US. And all this after our government has cut spending in education, our military and police, but most notably healthcare since the financial crisis.

This will not end well..

we don't have ten more years

Feminism was a test and Western men failed.

ENRAGED

be a good little eurocuck and offer your mother/sister as a welcome gift

kike women created feminism. white women are to stupid to create a philosophy or school of thought. it doesn't make a difference who creates it it matters who follows it.

>volkskrant

should have known, disgusting communist rag that makes CNN look like a bunch of raging nazi's by comparison.
It's just propagandist narrative creation to make women think this is normal and to be desired. Because women are retarded slaves to social approval they will all fall for it unfortunately.

I've never bitch slapped a gf, but I do take the lead in the relationship. You can be dominant and assertive and traditionally masculine without being abusive like Abdullah.

You've already had your terror attacks and your government has even openly admitted to letting them happen.

Stop asking for more opportunities and start acting on them.

you know what's wors than that?
the protestant and catholic church absolutely shilling for that shit too. there really is nowhere to turn to.
The only peace I find is when I'm at the gym, preparing me for the day of the rake.

also please go to work, so you can send a few to these buckos here
wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast

Tell me: why the fuck did your whore of mother went with a african halfnigger manlet? What's her story?

What happened to you faggots? We use to fight battles as 400 people and kill 10k niggers in South Africa. We use to slay thousands of British with tiny little armies in comparison. You gave Germany quite a lot of hell when they tried to march through belgium etc. Dutch blood use to be strong blood.

Now you're a bunch of cucks that let refugees fuck your women. Explain.

too late little germ. even your gyms are full of muslims training

wörk wörk wörk

One article in a newspaper is not an indication of a larger trend. Women date across and up, that certainly excludes refugees. These articles are propaganda directed at women in an attempt to pursade them to fuck refugees because having a surplus of sexually frustrated men in your country is a recipe for disaster.

>they turn men their men into women
A man that gets "turned into" anything by a woman wasn't much to begin with desu.

MASSIVE
MUHAMMADEAN
DICKS

Typical, sub 80 IQ skinhead behavior.

'Cringy betas' built the world that accomodates your larping ass and coddles you from people like me, beasts and harsh conditions.
Being a beta in SMV terms doesn't stop me from bashing your skull in, the systems put in place by other betas do.

You spergs seem to forget what type of """"women"" a desribed in the article
There is a reason their pictures aren't show like in birtusl every "ahppg couple " story

It's childless old hags in their 40s ,
It's them who have rapefugee boytoys , who marry them for money

Anyways , the west needs nuclear Armageddon regardless

This type state sadtioned propaganda alas
>THIS WILL want you to fuck browns
Is reason enough

For decades they have brainwashed men with
With
>Omg women need equality, dare to be dominant a d you will be behind bars

No they are
>Hehe Achmed doesn't play this game , how sexy , women don't want to wear the pants

NUKE
U
K
E

>Volkskrant
>leftist bogroll that's been leftist bogroll since before the war
No shock. No surprise.

That's what women get told growing up. Meanwhile the more Protestant and reformed girls grow up decent and are privy to these shenanigans.
It's really just the city girls who're fucked.

BBC rules!

>Women should not be allowed to speak.

This is propaganda you moron.
This is the reality they want to achieve by normalizing such behaviour, not the reality that currently exists.
If it already existed you wouldn't see this being published because they would be pushing even further instead. The media never reflects actual reality.

They'll rather go for a manlet brown fag than Dutch men.

How sad are you Dutch fags?

Compensating white bois are hilarious

Looks like a trap IMO

dutch women are all ugly and horsefaced tb h. poor refugees

t.sri

>every rally is filled with white whores welcoming refugees
>constant news stories about them fucking them inside the camps
>rape news everywhere
>feminist on tv welcoming them
>europe itself is welcoming
>g-guys it's propaganda
no it's reality retard

I dont know man. I dont know. I just want it to end

Are those comments redpilled or cucked?

Not all of us my friend, not all of us.

Not sad at all.
Debilitatingly infuriated though... That one...

>White bois getting cucked

Tell me something i don't know.

A lone man can do little, but a whole nation can do a lot. The whole population needs to open its eyes and start to violently mistrust the government before anything can happen.

One of the couples in the article. lul

This is jewish propaganda you Ustase shitskin. Ofcourse the girl in question is some progressive feminist who "studied" art at the most liberal minded University in the country.

Move on. Nothing to see here.

Women want to be dominated but in public they want to be seen as the dominate and independent force feminism says they are.

In essence they are retarded.

>But Whaleed really does not let me walk all over him

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

good times

>MUH JEWS

dumb cucklet.

Yea no. Back in the day, the people who built the world were also people who could stand their ground and fight.

A couple of thousand misguded women attending rallies is not an indication that white women are suddenly banging shitskins en-masse. In fact white women are the group LEAST likely to date outside their race.

Did you just save my picture in the EU army thread w/out permission?

>shitskin
You seem upset.

Well, it's a call of the nature. Close-knit inbred population needs new blood. So women subconsciously would look for parnters who are different from their already inbread cousins. How different - depends on the many things, like fear of alien culture or upbringing.

women will swear up and down that they dont want a dominant man when in fact that is exactly what they respond best to.

european men have spent the last 60 years or so trying to be the perfect man for women and it hasnt worked

here's a proposition:
from now on, every time you leave the house, you start a fist-fight with a shitskin