Transgender activist: straight men should make themselves enjoy sucking dick

Transgender activist: straight men should make themselves enjoy sucking dick

twitter.com/ZJemptv/status/881284028548173824

What did "she" mean by this?

She is clearly an idiot.

California's State Assembly would probably pass a law forbidding this if they thought they could get away it.

I'm sure transgenders will eventually demand laws that people should be attracted to them.

>"we can revoke consent at any time and make this sex into rape"
>"b-b-b-but you cant revoke consent to trannies, better work through your insecurities faggot"
what

I love this. Let's hope that this becomes a requirement for a man to be considered a feminist and pro LGBTSPQRNSA+

so does that mean that as a gay man I should totally want to fuck some trans man in the vagina?
I assume gays are completely immune to this unless they're white, because those damn straights are always such a huge problem, what with being normal and all.

It totally does mean that. If you don't lick a confused woman's vagina, you're transphobic.

Disgusting mentally ill freak
>SPQR
What is this heresy

wait, then if i'm an 'outlier' and occupy a 'marginal position' because i'm a straight man who doesn't want to suck trannydick, then my sexuality is now a minority and should be treated with tolerance and social inclusion initiatives yes?

>I don't see a problem with telling gay and trans people who are exclusionary of their biological counterparts that they should try to work through that

I've said some crazy shit too when I'm trying to convince a bitch to suck my dick. That's all Mr. Jones is doing. Its a natural male instinct to talk dummies into blowing you. He's just doing regular dude stuff.

"trans women" don't want their feminine benis sucked. because they're all mentally ill, they are don't want you to even look at it. they just want to get fugged in the boipucci.

this makes "trans women" excellent hook ups when you just need a nut, but not a viable option for a long term partner.

man i just want to fuck with cute boys.
Why cant they just stfu and leave us all alone?

>Year 2050
>Go to a bar
>Can't tell trans people apart from normal ones cause science has gone too far
>Talk to a woman
>At some point "she" says "she's" actually a he
>Try to leave the situation but eventually someone calls cops on you
>Law enforcement explains how you're breaking the law
>"By engaging in conversation with a transgender person you have given consent and you must proceed"
>Go to prison or fuck a tranny

Because when mental disability becomes normalised, you have to find a higher level of disability to stand out.

A weak quote to be honest, why are people upset by this. It's straight up "well this is my opinion that guy's should be more accepting of trans people."
I disagree with it too but it's not overreaching with the wording.

>nobody has to be with anyone you dont want

Well there you go.

>ejaculate into a tranny's asshole
>bash his face in in the moment of clarity you get after an ejaculation
Dangerous game they're playing.

>In order to not go to jail, the cops demand to watch your anus get penetrated to prove that you've learnt your lesson about acceptance, constantly reminding you that its not gay if its a feminine dick

All these "trans activists" problems stem from the fact that nobody wants to fuck them.

They treat it like some kind of systematic problem and not just the fact that most sane people don't wanna lay with a deformed gargoyle with an Adam's apple the size of a basketball.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You became a trans, now live with it is on the same level as you dug your own grave now lie in it

Oh, also
>Many men can't get laid as it is. Huge issue for some people. Some people will never get laid at all
>Some men decide that they are no longer men, but women. Dress the part but are unable to have kids and even with a surgery, things simply aren't the same down there
>Most don't even have the surgery anyway, due to risks and costs
>Suddenly expect to get laid

>the cops broadcast your humiliation on the internet
>in 2050 Sup Forums approves
>"op wouldn't suck a feminine dick"
>"op is clearly a faggot"

>Be White American Male
>2025
>Don't date someone with a penis
>Didn't suck xir's penis, walked out instead
>Held to the same standard as an outed White supremacist. Lose family, friends, and maybe even your job.
>Freedom ain't free

For me it's pretty simple.
Going out?
Meeting a nice girl?
Take her to bed?
Turns out it's a trap who insists I suck his dick?
Punch it in the face.

Nothing wrong with hitting a gay rapist.

>They also Facebook Live it so your parents can see how you shamed a transgender womyn, and how you're atoning for your microtransgression against BLM

jesus this cancer is spreading fast, humanity should nuke itself to do a favor to all kinds of species

Brazil doesn't play this game. Be more like them

That's most likely what the world would be like now in an alternate reality.

At least Trump and the Brexit happened.

Brave new world incomming.

>yfw lesbians get in trouble for not wanting to suck feminine penis

The boys call Claire 'gorgeous' and took her number, and asked if he should put her in his phone under 'beautiful.' But when Claire later revealed they were transgender she didn't hear from them again

Because their culture is forbidding certain opinions while spouting things like this at the same time. Just calling them out on their hypocrisy. Plus: Biological facts are a stronger theory than their gender dreams.

>she?

t. Faggot-lover