Are they the worst posters here? They don't contribute anything to this board...

Are they the worst posters here? They don't contribute anything to this board,all they do is fucking mock us and make fun of us

I hate Israel,I hope you faggots get run over by Palestinians you roaches

Naa, as much as I hate jews Israeli posters are usually the funniest ones.

Why so mean, Singapore?

>Constant hatred of Israel.
>Israel gives the bants back.
>Poster cries about how mean they are.
Inb4 accusations.

reminder that all of you guys are subhuman goyim that don't deserve to live

We all hate each other constantly, whats your point?

How the fuck are they funny?

Fuck off Yahud, you wouldn't dare do shit to Palestinians because you know Egypt,Syria and Jordan would fuck you up today without Daddy USA to help you

Tell that to the OP.

Kek.

Leafs are the worst by far.

Yet shitskins are somehow better?

I just think it's hilarious how you need to "pick a side." How people assume that if you aren't for Israel, you must be pro Palestinian and vice versa.
When I tell people I hope they nuke each other, people look at me like I have 3 heads.

>hope you get run over by Palestinians
Except the opposite has been literally happening for the better half of a century

dont fall of that edge goy

And they get fucked up everyday by the resistance fighters, do you know Palestinians are growing at a much faster rate than Israelis? There wont be an Israel by 2050 after they get invaded again and the real holocaust occurs

Not edgy at all. I hope you kill each other and your desert shithole becomes uninhabitable for a hundred thousand years.
I literally couldn't possibly care less over what sandpeople do.

you want more edge with that?

I actually enjoy merchants. The worst are Turk and Leafs. Oh and the mentally challenged preteens that use commie flag

That's some dark sheit right there. I thought Singapore was suppose to be filled with kind Buddhists. You seem more like a bloodthirsty mooslem.

Rocket power was the worst I hope you fucking die

Singapore has a lot of Muslims thats why they have all the censorship laws its so the Muslims don't start rioting.

they're good sports for how much flak they take here

I hate you all equally.

It was shit tier, and kill yourself, raymundo and tito were the shit.

Israel have a really sexy flag.

A pedophile shitskin whinging about kikes killing ragheads, people start to hate shitslamers more than Jews, do humanity a favor and KYS.

Ya cut me real deep

Isreal posters are worst. Shitskins are at least funny when they are pissed. But nobody like kikes.
Your dirty tricks are exposed. You are leaches.
KYS

no, you got that wrong, 9it is you who is a machine golem with no soul

Why the butthurt OP? did a jew steal your crush and you decided to vent your emotions here?

meme : jew stole a crush, more like stole a shekel