Is going to college the ultimate blue pill...

Is going to college the ultimate blue pill? I've noticed that most college grads act like completely pretentious liberal cucks. Even ones who went to colleges and universities in conservative states.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N7Gt2BAFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T. Mcdonalds employee

I worked my ass off for my liberal studies degree fuck you

>Australia
Pic related

How so? Sucking your professors cock?

Pursuing academia is noble. If you're such a dumbfuck that you can't finish a degree without becoming brainwashed, that's your problem.

This is what I don't understand about people who brows Sup Forums.

Why can't you think for yourself?

So what if college grads tend to be "pretentious liberal cucks"? Most young people are attracted to the idea of having the right to do whatever you want without responsibility. If you have a healthy amount of cynicism and critical thinking skills then you can learn a lot from anyone regardless of their political stance.

Decide what kind of career you want in life and if it involves going to college then go for it.

I agree pursing academia is a noble and respectable thing, but it shouldn't be a requirement or an expectation that one to have to earn a four-year bachelor's degree with mostly filler courses. If you look at the curriculum of a bachelor degree program, most classes are ones that have nothing to do with the core of the major.

For instance, if I'm studying for a B.S. in Business Administration, I shouldn't have to study a psych course, a sociology course, and a bunch of bullshit that won't help me in my field.

Why is it that trades focus solely on what is being taught and college degrees don't? Because they know you're dumb enough to pay for filler courses.

I asked your opinion, didn't I?

Yup I went to a liberal arts school in Wisconsin

Left with debt

Not a fan of my alma matter after the way they conducted themselves

Was it Beloit?

Agreed, filler courses are pointless unless you need your general to secure a job better than mcdonalds.
I think the issue might be that a lot of students will go into college without a clue of their future so filler courses help with that.

>go to college or work at McDonald's
T.college jews

>courses like sociology, psychology, history, and other expensive courses help a college student figure out what their future holds

KYS, faggot. Four year universities should be abolished.

STEM degrees should be the only ones paid for

High School/College age kids have always been liberal cucks

No

Not all of them

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q

Because that is what it is. You succeed at school by being a brown noser and a grind. John Taylor Gatto mentioned that the national valedictorians (something like that) have a very high suicide rate because once they get out of the unis, they have no one to please and don't get the respect they expected.

In the school system success comes from being an obedient good boy, a snitch and unable to detemine you own way.

What do uni students in Finland expect? Because students in America expect the fucking world on their laps after graduation.

Depends on the institution. Also depends alot on the major/program. But leftists propaganda is everywhere. I live in a very red state and I was surprised at the amount of leftists at my college. Funny thing was though is that the majority of them fit the stereotype of what you see in cuck/rekt videos on youtube. Multi-colored hair, pudgey or chopstick thin beta males and ugly women. Throw in thousand yard stare mouth breathing brownskins and thats the whole crowd. My college doesnt have gender study bullshit so the majority of them pursue psychology/sociology/philosophy majors, things that in theory should actually begin to red-pill them but instead turns into a circle jerk of fedora tier retards who think they are smarter than 99% of the population because they took two semesters of philosophy. Worthless degrees. Millenials are so fucked, but especially the leftist ones. I dont really mind though, just makes it easier to get ahead as a conservative millenial with a real degree.

A university in my state had a part time professor make comments on her Facebook saying how Otto Warmbier reminded her of all of the white entitled and privileged student she had in her class and that he deserved it or some shit. I live in a blue state but still. These kids aren't going there to learn anything but how to be good goys and girls.

no you fucking retard success comes from performing well

It's a necesary evil these days.

Well I guess it's a good thing that I want to pursue a two-year degree then.

>is studying science or engineering for 4 years so you can do your part in advancing humanity to the stars bluepilled

no its currently the best system we have for training people to contribute

if you only want to count the liberal arts, then yes it is mostly bluepilled, though there are some talented artists or administrators that come out of college... i don't know enough about that though.

Boo-hoo-hoo, I want my fries extra crispy when I go to your workplace after getting my medical degree, faggot

>a smart brit

how do you feel about becoming a caliphate? are you planning to immigrate to America?

I was speaking generally, shill. But if you think your engineering degree = six figure automatic salary at graduation, be my guest. Enjoy your Indian co-workers.

That's not what I asked, you butthurt pussy. I asked if college nowadays is blue pilled. You clearly can't handle a simple question.

Part of it is that most colleges in America are white (no surprise considering that Blacks still only make up like 13% of the pop and Latinos makes up like 17%). There's also the cheap cost of community colleges and the fuckton of scholarships and shite, so pretty much everyone can get into college.

So anyway, you've got a majority white student base and a lot of these people are going to be inexperienced, young kiddos barely out of high school. Definitely not worldly in the slightest, if they've even driven far around their state depending on which one it is. They're also getting in with fukken the bare minimum of History/English/all that shite, so you can't expect them to be really confident about everything.

Now you've got all these little tykes and the college board thinks "well we gotta introduce critical/divergent thinking" and all this shite to those kiddos, so the easiest way they see to do this is go counter culture/guilt. So you've got lessons like, "Hey you're supposed to work for your own education and see things from all angles," but they do it with essays written against 30+ year old racist/sexist/whatever idea's that don't really exist as a mainstream thing anymore. So it's "you've got to be independent because the white male wants you down" instead of being independent to be independent. Combined with the way culture is putting liberal ideas in the forefront, the lack of experience in this new global culture, and the kernel of an actual lesson inside those papers, and it convinces them that they're enlightened and leaving behind their old archaic thinking behind, not to mention a lot of these help those 18-22 year olds think they're showing up daddy and mummy for being "The Man" for almost two decades.

tl;dr Colleges think the best way to teach discourse to white kids is liberal ideas, so they associate them with being "The Truth" because they're still fukken kids

>hurr too many whites in college
Shut up, cuck.

Also, nice proxy. Did your life on the dole money pay for it?

>I was speaking generally, shill.
be more specific next time, your OP looks retarded as-is

But if you think your engineering degree = six figure automatic salary at graduation, be my guest.
>implying i implied this

>Enjoy your Indian co-workers.
i hate them, but it's not my fault they're willing to work for cheaper than I am. if anyone is to blame for that, it is the government for not protecting american workers from outsourcing.

Eh you probably don't have to go anymore. You ESPECIALLY shouldn't go if you are going to major in anything that isn't STEM or Business if your Business school has a strong alumni network.

I just graduated with a Finance Econ and IT degree, and I was able to get a pretty good job in New York. If I had to do it all over again, though, I probably would have just stayed at community college and done some kind of computer science coursework. Idk.

Point is if you do not know what you want to do or if you are majoring in something like Poli Sci (lol) then don't

>it's the governments fault that others are willing to work for less

No it isn't. It's yours for thinking that your field was immune to outsourcing.

>Muh STEM

It's 2017 and we have more retirees and disabled than ever before in this country. You mean to tell me that a career in healthcare is worth less than your little Jew job? I think not.

>No it isn't. It's yours for thinking that your field was immune to outsourcing.
>implying i thought my field was immune to outsourcing

it is the governments literal job to protect it's citizens

which means its the governments responsibility to protect it's citizens from having their jobs outsourced to 3rd world poo-holes

thankfully Trump will hopefully try to fix this loophole

>2 year degrees

fucking completely useless, unless youre going for a bachelors. Even the trade school memes are trash. I bet you fell for the motorcycle mechanic or dental assistant memery.

>No it isn't. It's yours for thinking that your field was immune to outsourcing
In a way that is the governments fault, by allowing (((free trade))) and unrestricted immigration from mud countries

The government doesn't promise you anything, snowflake.

>B...but he said he was gonna Make America Great Again

Yes he did, but that doesn't include making it an inalienable right to give you a job where some Dunkin Donuts employee won't take your job, Chad.

>trade school is a meme
>mechanics are useless
t. I can't change my own fucking oil or replace my own tires.

Never said that faggot

I was only talking in terms of getting a job. And I even specified at a school with a good network. If you go to some no name school in the middle of fucking Arkansas with no alumni, then I wouldn't recommend Business.

stay away from burger colleges
go to proper universities in countries that do education right

You're not wrong, American education is such a ficking meme

>I never said that faggot. I said that I pretty much sucked cock to get where I am

What you did was probably add every fucking professor you had on LinkedIn and beg them for a recommendation letter so you can get some decent job in finance in Jew York.

It's starting to look that way.

It makes me mad, that I've seen all the liberals I know, allegedly so well-read and thoughtful, educated folks, reduced to a bunch of blubbering lunatics on November the 9th. I mean, it was a fun day, but 8 months in, they're still posting about "muh rushin h4x0rs" from work, and I'm waiting to hear back from fucking RiteAid.

These people I'm referring to aren't even in their 20's, mind you. These are mid-to-late 30's and gainfully employed. Dunno if you people are near a major city, but this manchild situation is worse than you know.

Pretty much, Australia. American education is fucking nigger-tier.

Oh I am near many major cities. About four or so.

This is what American college is like
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N7Gt2BAFA

t. Unemployed Faggot

I had an interview with Comcast and I couldn't even get that job. Probably because I'm not a nigger and actually dress up when being interviewed unlike a Harambe decedent.

Struck a nerve there, kike?

I knew it. Good job fuckhead. Whats it like being replaced by youtube?

>needing a tutorial from JewTube
If your dad didn't teach you, go kill yourself.

Here's a pro tip:
Never take anything a kike says about employment seriously. It's not even their fault. They're just literally unable to conceptualize what the world is like when you don't have an uncle with the hookups, or a world where you have to do something other than sell money.

You'll have better luck reasoning with a 4 year old than a Jew of any age.

I went for a humanities PhD. Many of my peers took the blue pill, believed in collectivism and communal responsibility, and failed to complete their dissertations. I took the red pill, worked my ass off, and succeeded. Then I found that my mostly Jewish professors were also redpilled as fuck with respect to personal responsibility and despised the lefty grad students all while maintaining a veneer of virtue-signaling for the goys among their colleagues.
Now I'm a professor, and I know how many far-left and far-right their are among the faculty and how the latter hide their powerlevel. I had dinner recently with a colleague from the English department who casually named the Jew in connection with 9/11 over antipasto, and we all know what a game of mirrors everything is.

I got my B.A and I am the opposite of a liberal cuck.
Checkmate atheists.

Go off yourself fucknut, tradies are based as fuck

>Bachelor of Arts
Congrats, you played yourself.

I am unironically a mcdonalds employee who has been making more and will continue to make more than my college grad friends

It's not about what you make, it's about what you save and how wisely you invest it

His girlfriend must have gotten piped by a guy who is a mechanic.

Is it a pretty chill job? I might apply there because fuck it, why not.

Not according to my paycheck

Soros still pays you?

it's not actually mcdonalds, it's chic-fil-a but yea I love it

I've tried many different jobs over the last ten years and can confidently say that the people you're working with is much more important than the job itself

I met some good quality people and they make everyday bearable and help me keep focused on my goals

>implying he even has a girl

It's because a rough estimate of 80% of the college and university courses are catered towards people of average IQ. They will believe anything professors down their throat, which will mainly be agenda pushing to secure their own job and justify their existence. The university brings to life easy degrees with little to no actual value to increase their own income which is subsidized by state issued loans. It's essentially a ponzi scheme from the government, to the university, to the student and to future generations.

If you are intelligent enough you will find your way to a good faculty and a useful degree. It's just the people of average IQ that waste their time, mind and money on useless shit thinking their degree holds as much value as any other.

>mechanic
i.e. the chimp you pay $5 more than the part itself just for installation
Tradesmen like welders are the real deal

>spending so much time on Sup Forums everyone is a Soros agent to you

Well that's entirely different. Employee morale at Chick-Fil-A is way better than McDonald's and that's mostly due to the corporate structure. They're closed on Sundays because the founder or CEO or whatever is a devout Christian. They pay better than most fast food restaurants and the employees are happier because they don't hire a bunch of dumbasses off the bus stop.

Yea but welders fuck yo their own bodies to a mind blowing extent
Sparkles and HVAC are good

If this is what the right thinks, the battle is lost.

>IQ
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? I've met doctors who couldn't even talk to people because they were so fucking autistic.

Why pay for school when i can watch how to do it for free? Shitty tradesfag retarded mind blown.

Yea, tradesmen sure are great. Drug addicted lowlifes often with criminal histories. Amazing. I guess thats appealing if youre a fucking faggot who believes in working class hero bullshit.

This thread is amazing. Its just a big pile of salt from one underachieving faggot trying to validate his bright future as a mechanic.

>going to college
>working
>ever
What are you, a traitor?

>timing belt goes out on your jalopy ass car
>takes it to the shop because "I can't fix cars because hurr durr fidget spinner autism"
>gets dicked by some repair shop like you're a blonde whore
>leaves broke and depressed
>kills self

Yeah dude, you're really winning at life. Welders die an early death. The best trades are new construction plumbing, HVAC, electrical, and diesel mechanic.

Learning to be a mechanic and getting ASE certified is damn near free.

Journeymen electricians make 42k average straight out. From their you can easily start your own business and make anywhere from 60-80k.
All of that without going 100k in debt

So in conclusion, next time you can't figure out how to change a fucking lightbulb, feel free to blow me

>thinks that companies don't drug test
Nigger, are you kidding me? You must be thinking of laborers who are the bottom feeders of tradesmen.

You consider college work? Are you fucking kidding me? Four years of college /=/ four years of work experience.

/thread

Fucking kikes can't handle real men work. Even fucking women can fix shit now. Men today are embarrassing as fuck, dude.

Yea, I honestly think it's a problem that so many people go into college for meme degrees and proffesions when there is such a shortage in the trade industry

studying is hard work. college/uni is different to high school. you wont pass any courses if you dont start learning weeks in advance. you have to put actual work and grinding for a degree. at least thats the deal at any decent uni, not a paper-mill.

I went to a private baptist university so Im pretty based. I'm based asf anyway no Jewniversity could brainwash me

>focused on my goals
and those are?

What does that one anecdote have to do with anything? Most physicians do not have autism, but obviously have an above average IQ. Fucking retard.

It's been said that there is $1.3 trillion in student loan debt. That's beyond fucking sickening.

I've seen the dumbest people get a college degree, Hans. Even niggers. Trades are the way to go.

IQ has nothing to do with a good job. Or even a great one. There are millionaires that likely have an average IQ and geniuses that are living paycheck to paycheck. Sheldon Cooper isn't real, kid.

if you put the work into it, you can do it.
uni is not about IQ but about discipline+endurance, leading to repetition, training and preparation.

Who would want to in my country though, Hans? I could pay $400, go to trade school, and get a fucking plumbing apprenticeship making more than any college grad in my area.

Im currently doing EE, which is a bachelors I think,cause it allows me to go into Masters of EE once I finish bachelors

am I doing god Sup Forums ?

and yes I despise liberals HARD

Dunno about people in regular universities. Peeps at Polytechnics (or universities of applied sciences) generally expect to be paid better than people without their degree.

No because you don't even have the skills necessary to work as an electrician.

There aren't many of those here. Cal Poly is one and I think NYU has one.

as soon as you have earned a certain amount of money, the importance of it goes steadily downward and you start to care more about what you actually do.

with some cash in the bank, it will make no difference to you if you make 40k or 80k a year.

second point is: as a guy you learn to be content with little amounts of cash. males do not have the big needs as women or kids have.

therefore, as a guy you, you will reach a "surplus of cash" quite easily. then you will actually question "higher motives" other than cash (why am i doing it? is this the right thing? how can i become better? what is my calling? how can i contribute to society? whats my purpose in life?)

>T. Mcdonalds employee with a masters degree

My purpose is to not be a wagecuck.

Anything that makes you more attractive to women is the blue pill.

>hey babe, I have a degree plus tens of thousands of dollars in debt. I know you wanted to go to Europe but my credit is absolutely fucked and we're living on Top Ramen and tuna.

vs

>Sure, babe, whatever you want. My credit is great, we can buy this house/car/whatever because I didn't take out thousands of dollars in student loans that I know I'll default on anyway.