Muslim migrant slaughters elderly couple out of hatred for the Freedom Party

>The suspect – a 54 year old Muslim from Tunisia – committed the carnage out of hatred for the FPÖ, according to police.

>He had projected many bad experiences that he had made over the past couple of years in Austria onto the party, and had wanted to set a warning example.

>The double-homicide suspect, who had been living in Austria since 1989, was sentenced for animal abuse in 2012, following a complaint of a local FPÖ mandatary. From that moment on, he had blamed the FPÖ for all negative personal experiences, for example, when, in his opinion, he was treated badly at the job centre, or when once his benefits were cut.

>The deliveryman had regularly delivered organic groceries to his two victims, and at the scheduled delivery date on Friday, he had hidden a belt, a wooden bludgeon,a knife and a canister of gasoline under his apron. According to the current state of investigations, first, he strangled the 85-year-old, upon which he attacked the husband with the knife and bludgeo and killed him. Then he set fire in the kitchen of the family home. The relief forceds discovered the corpses of the elderly couple during the firefighting operation.

>Finally, he confessed to the officers that he had murdered the 85-year-old woman and her 2 years older husband. According to information by “Krone”, the two had even assisted him financially until now, because his organic store was not doing well.

>Chancellor Christian Kern stated that everyone needs to speak out against such manifestations, "when people like it happened in Linz, killed because of their real or perceived proximity to any party".
krone.at/oesterreich/linz-tunesier-toetete-ehepaar-aus-hass-auf-fpoe-exempel-statuieren-story-576661

also from other source:
>It is known that in Austria, the Tunisian came back in 1989, married the Austrian, who after marriage converted to Islam. According to Muslim migrants, for many years he felt to his unjust attitude of the society, and to blame the politicians-populists.
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

mohamed can go fuck himself with a pig

meanwhile, their granddaughter...

go say it in London, brave boy

JUST

This week an barber was beheaded here who took a rapefugee in to work

link? germany?

The sign would look better with the following:

>behead those who are not yet beheaded expect those who behead because we cant behead without beheaders

They let him in, they pay he price.

Political Islam has to be banned just as Nazism is banned.

> just as Nazism is banned
you have to jew back

>What did he mean by this?

B-but religion of p-peace!

lol

>convert to Islam
>become a serial killer
And they say Islam is the religion of peace.... fuck off

>the two had even assisted him financially

Toll paid

How can one just walk around with a sign like that? Kill it before it kills you I'd say. In the name for your fatherland.

Fucking cuckland allowing these signs

he is fucking not only her, but her heritage, bloodline, family and all austrian society.

he is also... i cant say he is just ugly, or punchable. I want to SKIN his face, i want to split the acid. he is beyond 'ugly', 'punchable' or 'annyoing'

this whole situtaion make me psycho. some arrognat shitskin and girl from my dreams.
w
t
f
world?
god?
why?

why?

>regurgitating the narrative that being against the FPÖ makes murder somehow ok or justified.

I can feel this

Kek stay mad

Hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahaha

>live in Austria for 28 years
>never once felt discriminated against except maybe the occassional banter
You know what the fucking trick is? Acting like a goddamn human being and not like a retarded mudslime.

>acting like a Human being
>like a human being
>human being
>human
Mudslime brownshits human, haha good one

Austrians are as bluepilled as it gets. I was surprised to see that they even celebrate being raped and occupied by Soviets on 8th of may.
Unsalvagable cucks.

WE WUZ

>Doesn't know to fuck you need to take the dick out of the pants
And then they say they are equal. What a bunch of inbreed retards.