How come ryan Lanza

Isn't included but then is included on some school shooter memes?

I thought he wasn't involved. Did his aunt Anne haddad confuse his picture with adam Lanza?

Also how come ppl in Puerto Rico are saying they know Liz Soto?

What's going on with sandy hoax? Can we please get some answers

>inb4 my cat died near sandy hook

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

T. Fat fuck, jew shill, alex jones -tier not Sup Forums retard.
Sage the burger grease for arteries

Flag checks out

>What's going on with sandy hoax? Can we please get some answers

An autistic kid with visible dystrophy who lived in New Jersey finally snapped, murdered his mom, stole her car and drove to Connecticut where he walked into a school, and gunned down a classroom full of kids and a teacher who worked here because apparently his mother used to work at that school too, even though she was never on any of the school’s record, either for full time or substitute, and when asked about on the faculty no one knew who she was. Let’s not forget the innocent bystander that (((got scared of the commotion))) and ran away, and was reported on the scanner as being armed with a long rifle and a shotgun. Adam Lanza supposed to have killed the children with an assault rifle also as cited in the police (((report))), but Adam Lanza only had two Glocks on him in the room where he (((shot himself))), and his assault rifle was found in the trunk of his mother’s car from where it wasn’t removed.

>no evidence has ever been provided, no photos after act, no ballistic reports, no security images of assailant, no witnesses that saw him there
>the media was countlessly wrong about the identity of the assailant, and the numbers of assailants
>cops arresting people for questioning the authenticity of this

yes i too sometimes wonder if something is up with the Sandy Hook incident.

I remember watching tv the day it happened. Ryan was reported to be the shooter most of the day, and then they issued a retraction later that night and said it was Adam.

STOP TAKING ACID YOU FUCKING BURN OUT

If only there were some sort of security footage, that could help identify the shooter.

What's the rush hour traffic from New Jersey into New York like? Is it possible to go from Hoboken to Newtown in the timeframe indicated?

kerdasi amaq

If tonly there was some sort of footage from cameras on birdges and intersections that showed him driving in the general direction of his destination.

>sorry for the asshole phrasing, but i really want to drive this point home

No. Anne haddad lived in newtown

Everyone was in Connecticut already.

The new jersey thing is a bridgegate deflection

not an argument

You're right. I was having a moment. I'm sorry

Wasn't a Ryan Lanza supposed to have shot some people in Hoboken before driving to Newtown? Then they changed his name after a Ryan Lanza texted from a bus that it wasn't him and he was in New Jersey at the time?

kerdasi smaq

What I really don't like about the Sandy Hook hoax is how badly it was all put together!

kerdasi amaq

what other extremely specific crazy theories do you want to push down our throats today user? truth tards are dumb as shit. the funny thing is you can see the same five people on the interwebs pushing this garbage so this is either a false flag against them or you are utterly retarded

I forgot about the gun in the trunk!

Oh! Looks like gene rosen made it into the thread!

WELCOME GENE

>my schizophrenia proves my argument

I'd guess that the real point of this hoax is that as long as the authorities believe it; all' swell for the hoaxers. Who cares what the public believes.

kerdasi amaq