i.imgur.com/4RHnf0V.jpg
>Daraa Jun14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul 2
>E Ghouta:SAA breaks rebels defenses in Ayn Tarma suburb, capture 15 bulding blocks
>FSA groups claims Gov used chlorine gas in Ayn Tarma,friday,4 days after WhiteHouse thretened to attack if CW will be used
>Rebel Israeli-backed offensive fails, SAA recaptured all lost territory around Baath City
>Quneitra: 2 Israeli missiles struck Samadiniyah Sh. & Brigade 90 due to errant shell in Golan
>SE Sy:SAA capture most hilltops in Hamimah area
>Sy govt blasts OPCW report:they did not accept to visit the site or airbase,no credibility,onesided,had only questionable testimonies from terrorists
>SAA is storming IS pocket East Of Khanasir, 14 villages liberated, highway secured
>20 dead, Damascus hit by 3 VBIEDs
>US to occupy Tabqa Airbase,after agreement with SDF
>Mosul:Iraqi forces control 60% of oldcity
>‘Rogue’ SAS squadron investigated over executions of unarmed Afghan civis

Donate/click ads southfront.org

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
southfront.org/turkey-russia-s-400-missile-system-deal-has-been-finalized/
reuters.com/article/us-lebanon-refugees-fire-idUSKBN19N0D3
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=El1JRzA2D5A
mediafire.com/convkey/d512/i1qobbzmar9ownzzg.jpg
opcw.org/news/article/opcw-fact-finding-mission-confirms-use-of-chemical-weapons-in-khan-shaykhun-on-4-april-2017/
rt.com/news/394955-syria-opcw-report-credibility/
sana.sy/en/?p=109165
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
youtube.com/watch?v=9QO04SQzPhg
youtube.com/watch?v=WwBG45WiyVs
welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905578/Trump-s-Red-Line.html
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/06/turkey-army-new-rural-terrain-offensive-against-pkk.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VovFaEd-Kp0
youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8
youtube.com/watch?v=ACmfRDAoMTk
russia-insider.com/en/politics/russia-has-now-done-syria-what-it-could-not-yugoslavia-1999/ri13505
youtube.com/watch?v=7WKdwEctYHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

=========
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>President Assad: Chemical Attack was 100% Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
=========
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
=========
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
=========
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

=======
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start,5+ months have passed since the roadtrip started. From May 1st they are in Greece....

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Threadly reminder that pic related will ALWAYS, a l w a y s, A L W A Y S will belong to I S R A E L, and there's nothing you autistic khommies can do about it.

Baruch Hashem!
Amen!

ISRAEL
S
R
A
E
L

white and based

LEBBEYK YA ALI

LEBBEYK YA ZEINAB

I've been there. Pretty nice hill you got there. Would be a shame, if someone, took it.

Meanwhile autistically kwetching;
>Uwene Jerushalaim ir hakodesh bimhera wejameinu!

This thread is infested by Khazar scum

Sorry Romaniabro, any chance of baking a fresh one that won't attract maggots?

Well baked, great idea with the Album for Raqqa, thanks lad!

>there's only one bone in your upper arm
>either his humerus is split down the middle or his lower arm bone has shot up into his upper arm

why don't russians take down genitally mutilated, rhinoplasty augmented warplanes attacking SAA?

Why does Isreal want it?
Is it worth the trouble?

>being this new

wew

I doubt there is anything we can do to hind of shills.. I think due to latest israeli involvement and the new chlorine gas.. they are here for a while...

Kek, I stole that from you and it suits better! We provide quality content for our regulars

>tfw half a million people had to die because obama wanted a pipeline

strategic value.

I think it's got something to do with controlling a valley which would be the route of attack against Israel from the east

If you combine western evil with Arab stupidity, nations die. And here we are dying before the eyes of the world.

Wew?

Fuck off back to your wheelchair overlord

But wouldn't it be possible to negotiate a demilitarised zone to achieve the same strategic result?
Should forces gather there, they can still invade

>Turkey-Russia S-400 Missile System Deal Has Been Finalized

Russian presidential assistant for military and technical cooperation, Vladimir Kozhin, announced on June 29 that the S-400 long-range air defense system deal with Turkey has been finalized.

He stressed that Russia sees no obstacles to the delivery of the missile defense system to Turkey, even as a NATO member.

Turkey wants to buy the expensive advanced system through a loan from the Russian government, but Russia has not agreed to grant Turkey such loan so far.

>Kozhin said that the technical aspect of the agreement has been completed, but that there are many other aspects have not been agreed upon yet, including the financial side, and the political side.

The S-400 is a high altitude long-range air defense system that uses 40N6 missiles with an active radar guidance and a range of up to 400 km. The system includes 91N6E radar with detection range up to 570 km. It can detect the Fifth generation warplanes from a distance up to 150 km, according to Russian sources.

However, it’s not clear if Turkey will get the latest S-400 40N6 missile, or if it will get a reduced version according to some expectations.

southfront.org/turkey-russia-s-400-missile-system-deal-has-been-finalized/

>But wouldn't it be possible to negotiate a demilitarised zone to achieve the same strategic result?
Why should they? There is literally no reason to do this.

They will reverse engineer the living shit out of it.

I asked my friend why Assad being replaced by the rebels is a good thing and he just says "because Assad is a dictator!".
And when I tell him about the terrorism by the rebels he just thinks that's better than living under a "dictator". So a democracy is better than any government even if it's a democracy of terrorism and barbarism?

That's correct, we have been both defeated and humiliated to the point our people are scared to stand up to western bullshit, but at least watching Syria going through same and coming on top is filling me with joy every day.

Fire kills three at Syrian refugee camp in Lebanon

reuters.com/article/us-lebanon-refugees-fire-idUSKBN19N0D3

Sounds like you need better friends, honestly

Never waste your time with ingrates or fuckwits

The official PKK statement "After keeping the enemy soldiers constructing road for the invading military quarters in Xapuşke area in Hakkari's Şemdinli district under inspection for two days, our forces carried out an ambush action at 07:00 on June 14, leaving 7 soldiers dead"
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=El1JRzA2D5A
So it's rather old, over 2 weeks. I don't know why the PKK waits so long to publish its videos. Maybe, because they are such a rigid organization, they will have to get the ok for every video from the leadership first and have to take it to the Qandil mountains via USB-stick...but that's just my wild speculation.

is that pic real?

Why didn't you ask him why he thinks democracy is intrinsically better?

He's a really nice guy, but incredibly naive and optimistic.

Sounds like a bit of a douche

Islamic World News @A7_Mirza

#SAA & allies liberated ~1500km2 in south east of #Aleppo province

HD download: mediafire.com/convkey/d512/i1qobbzmar9ownzzg.jpg

So it's confirmed completly.

I've missed you romanian baker, the past couple threads have been a lot of shitposting, do you have data about the CW attacks alleged in 2014? I went to look at the UN Commissions report and they say they couldn't verify who was responsible and how it was deployed, do we know who did it now?

could be that they don't want to reveal what kind of activity they have going in reali time

Because everyone has a vote and the government is voted in by the will of the people.

The problem with that logic is that most people are uneducated as fuck and are easily bought by pipe dream promises. Just look at fucking Trump.

Cleaned up a bunch of spelling errors in the new updates. Anyone wanna test if the field is too long with all the spaces I added? I'm gonna be away from computer for a bit.

Developments Jul 2
>E Ghouta: SAA breaks rebel's defenses in Ayn Tarma suburb, capture 15 building blocks
>FSA groups claims Gov used chlorine gas in Ayn Tarma Friday, 4 days after White House threatened to attack if CW will be used
>Rebel Israeli-backed offensive fails, SAA recaptured all lost territory around Baath City
>Quneitra: 2 Israeli missiles struck Samadiniyah Sh. & Brigade 90 due to errant shell in Golan
>SE Sy: SAA capture most hilltops in Hamimah area
>Sy govt blasts OPCW report: They did not accept to visit the site or airbase, no credibility, onesided, had only questionable testimonies from terrorists
>SAA is storming IS pocket East Of Khanasir, 14 villages liberated, highway secured
>20 dead, Damascus hit by 3 VBIEDs
>US to occupy Tabqa Airbase, after agreement with SDF
>Mosul: Iraqi forces control 60% of Old City
>‘Rogue’ SAS squadron investigated over executions of unarmed Afghan civis

You should ask your friend how he would feel if a bunch of rebels broke into his home smashed and stole all his goods , then point a gun at him saying convert to islam or die.
I'd love to see his answer.

people can be decent people without larping their life away at the cambodian loom

Was there anyone in the pocket?

That's massssssssive gainz right there

>Because everyone has a vote and the government is voted in by the will of the people.
So what do you do when 49% of the people take up arms and try to depose what the 51% voted for? What about when there's a radical islamist insurrection in a country that also has modern, secular democratic people trying to live almost a Western way of life?

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO UAE
DEATH TO INDIA
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO YAHOODI
DEATH TO SUNNIS
DEATH TO (((MARAKESH)))
DEATH TO DIRTY SADDAMIST

>>Sy govt blasts OPCW report: They did not accept to visit the site or airbase, no credibility, onesided, had only questionable testimonies from terrorists

Anyone got an immediate link to the OPCW report, I'd like to read atleast some of ti

Not if they blindly suckle at the MSM teat and won't hear otherwise

Hope Stalin gets red hot fluoride enemas every day in hell for what he did

He believes that eventually it will all just work out like in western countries. People will all become mostly atheists lol. Like I said, he's a really nice guy but insanely optimistic.

I've never found a single Irish person who ever had anything of any value to say about politics or current events. Irish people are nice and naive (which preps them for a big cucking, although naivety can cut both ways) with an underdeveloped sense of politics, which is why their main parties (well, FF and FG in particular) are pretty much ideologically interchangeable.

Could be also that the very same team got hit by the turkish army, who knows.

yes, that's probably the reason.
Being a insurgent organization is pretty hard in these times. I'm surprised that the PKK is still keeping it up. When the turks upgrade their drone fleet, the PKK will have to cahnge their outdated strategies or suffer serious casualties.

I saw a while back that there were some ISIS fighters stuck in the pocket after the withdrawal, don't have source though

>like in western countries
I bet he doesn't believe in an armed populace either, does he?

the report says it had evidence provided by the syrian government as well as from white helmets and the like. I'd been waiting for a reaction from the Assad regime. what's the source for that statement from Sy govt?

Yes, there was maybe a hundred or so fighters who got wiped out pretty quick.

That's just plain retarded.

Huge oil discovery

>When the turks upgrade their drone fleet, the PKK will have to cahnge their outdated strategies or suffer serious casualties.
yea. some heat cameras flying up and down a valley 24/7 and it's pretty much over

I don't think the report is public, but here is the OPCW press release on the subject with some links
opcw.org/news/article/opcw-fact-finding-mission-confirms-use-of-chemical-weapons-in-khan-shaykhun-on-4-april-2017/

sana.sy/en/?p=109165

All I found, don't know if these were the original sources that RomaniaBro used t

Sounds fishy... the white helmets weren't even wearing gloves in the photos

>jihadi terrorists
>democracy
>opposition will be executed on the streets
>religious minorities will be executed or at least discriminated against
>oops now we voted in sharia law
>oops now you lost your vote women

Especially in a delusional idealistic democracy fags mind how is that better than alleged "not real" democracy "because reasons and muh oppressive dictator" under Assad?

Yes. There's a huge naivete in Ireland about leftwing shit. It's really hard to explain and understand, but the Irish treat politics and social justice in the same way Africans treat Christianity. They just don't understand it and they adopt anything that they think is trendy.

No. Very few people in Ireland do. Even though we have a lot of gun crime and various violent/drug crime that the news papers barely touch on, so know-one knows about it unless they've been involved in it.

Goes public on the 5th

>suffer serious casualties.
My bet is, they're already very low on manpower and supplies. The wall and the extended drone usage crippled them beyond repair. Usually the spring time is the time when they got most active, now, they can do barely anything.

The government says it didn't provide anything:

>The fact-finding mission of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), tasked with investigation of the alleged use of chemical weapons in the Syrian town of Khan Sheikhoun on April 4, rejected the Syrian government’s assistance in unearthing the facts at the site of the incident and instead relied on highly questionable testimonies provided by rebels and terrorists, the Syrian Foreign Ministry said on Saturday.

But most importantly, can the game be fully modded? Will we be able to release a full /sg/ mod at some point with all the right memes, bonus missions and extra content included?

>Added ability to drop barrel bombs from helicopters
>Bonus mission that involves barrel bombing multiple rebel-held bakeries while defending the helicopters from AGTM their teams distributed around the map
>In-game mock social media feeds changed to a mock /sg/ breads
>Kuwieres airbase liberation mission
>Mission that involves leading Suheil and a detachment of Tigers on a rescue mission to free dozens of attractive young twinks from an ISIS held castle (loosely based on Palmyra Castle) out in the desert
>Liberation of DeZ campaign, including a wave defence mission with Issam in a playable unit
>Further meme units added (5th Legion, Al Quds, Desert Hawks, 42nd Division and Hezzies) added to playable units
>Addition of Mossad trainers to ISIS units, massive bonuses for capturing them
>Ridiculous, over-the-top mission involving final boss battle with Netanyahu and King Salman in meme vehicles somewhere in the southwestern front.

People in traditionally nice societies like Ireland or Sweden can't get an intuitive understanding of how brutal people can be elsewhere. That's why they're not prepared for the horrors that accompany trying to integrate immigrants and they can't understand how things work in a place like Syria.

>inb4 muh IRA
the same terrorists who did attacks that ensured no one would die

That's a good way to put it

Yep, I thought it was pretty much a fact by now it couldn't be Sarin

This would give me a huge orgasm.

thanx! i did try to check for errors but I did not bother with the actual format. But it does fit in as I removed this one since it can't be confirmed:

>>Reports:SAA striked military meeting between israeli officers and terrorits in Quneitra

>CW attacks alleged in 2014
which one ?

I have about this one from 2013
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w

that's exactly what I used!

I actually have big faith in Irishmen. They are nice and friendly, but when it comes to fighting, they go all out, and that part is not quite out of their culture yet, at least how I understand it.

Fighting has not been part of the Swedish culture since a long, long time.

It kinda doesn't technically say that, just that the OPCW didn't go to KhSh. It did rely on highly questionable testimony, but the statement from the govt doesn't say they *only* relied on such statements. It doesn't outright deny that Assad officials sent evidence to be analysed, it really doesn't touch on it. Assad can try to hide facts with misleading statements too.

It doesn't lay blame, and they didn't even go there

They're just trusting the White Helmets and that fat faggot in Coventry who claims to be the SOHR at their word without even questioning what the word is worth

This is now /Zionist/ general

youtube.com/watch?v=9QO04SQzPhg

My fellow supporters of the democratic and free State of Israel, let us stand in solidarity with the people of Syria against the bucherer ASSad.

youtube.com/watch?v=WwBG45WiyVs

You should read mershs report on the incident

welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905578/Trump-s-Red-Line.html

If the quotes and statements he uses are legitimate it basically says that the victims of the incident came from a series of secondary explosions after the SyAF dropped a guided bomb on a "rebel" leadership meeting, destroying a 2 story building which had a stockpile of weapons.

>The basement was used as storage for rockets, weapons and ammunition, as well as products that could be distributed for free to the community, among them medicines and chlorine-based decontaminants for cleansing the bodies of the dead before burial.

I would take it even further, giving virtual casus belli for US on some Jewish wish

I read that they lie pretty low in Turkey now anyways because of the cosntant drone threat and concentrates on Syria. The actions in Turkey are just token attacks.
And if you look at Rojava, it seems true: Most stuff and fighters are there.
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/06/turkey-army-new-rural-terrain-offensive-against-pkk.html

@132113196
you will get a (you) if you suck my halal cock

Fuck off back to t_d, faggot

stay mad mudslime

the golan is ours

>I have about this one from 2013

yeah sry, I assume thats the one that the 5th report for the Commission of Inquiry on Syria was talking about

>Most stuff and fighters are there.
The wall. PKK will have immense problems to bring back militants back to Turkey.

Yes, exactly. Ireland has lived in near total peace for close to 100 years now, apart from a handful of nationalist and loyalist attacks.
People seem to assume the world is would be a wonderful place if we just open our arms to migrants, other cultures and homo/tranny shit.

You know your mother is bald, right?

lol

dont worry guys i brought some burger kryptonite

youtube.com/watch?v=VovFaEd-Kp0

kek, look at this, they are not even trying

wrong, my mother has flowing, luscious long hair like the Jordan river which we CONTROL BAhaha

>giving (you)'s to shill
get on my level

What's funny, they cried "wolf" hundred of times, now when wolf comes, no one will believe them :^)

you are no match, gommie

youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8

Maybe, but I'm not sure they have it in them to get angry at the globalist shit they're being made to swallow.

Yeah like it's the future and everything will go smoothly if you follow the plan and tighten your belt when your creditors/masters want you to.

There's something else I noticed while I lived there, when you hear that someone got stabbed or shot in Ireland it's generally Irish-on-Irish crime, the gangs are Irish, if you have a shop and anyone's gonna extort protection money out of you it's gonna be an Irish guy, if you get shot because someone thought you were a gangland rival it will be an Irish guy, so people can't even blame migrants for crime, unlike in other countries where you wonder if white people even commit crimes anymore.

give me a you

It's a wig

You didn't know? Seriously? LMFAO google "sheitel"

>What is the Yom Kippur War
Israel would have been wiped off the map and its people exterminated for good right then and there if you cucks hadn't rushed to their rescue without getting anything in return.

fuck even american military "music" is shit
not even a commie but face it THIS is the perfection of music

youtube.com/watch?v=ACmfRDAoMTk

Russia Has Now Done for Syria What It Could Not for Serbia in 1999
russia-insider.com/en/politics/russia-has-now-done-syria-what-it-could-not-yugoslavia-1999/ri13505

REMOVE FSA
youtube.com/watch?v=7WKdwEctYHU

>3rd army completely encircled
>valley of tears

keep crying arap

@132113912
i said suck it first cuck boi